Post them

Post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dCLsK1Rxvs
youtube.com/watch?v=6iumoPCa1Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's my Dreamcast stick.

Good taste friend. Gonna customize mine in the near future.

Still have my good ol Gen 1 TE fightstick that I bought for vanilla SFIV. Still works great on PC.

Is that a jap stick with a bat top? Never got the appeal of those.

>pink buttons
What the hell?

do these work good for rhythm games?

>bat top

You ruined that stick m8

i want to put custom artwork on my stick its the same model as the OP, pictures on the buttons and all that jazz. can i pay someone to make it? i suck at photoshop

Yeah it's a bat top. I just got it, and I honestly prefer it since American arcade cabinets had them and I'm more used to them. I played with a balltop for a while and it was okay.
They're more of a lavender color in person.

I have a Qanba Q4, bought it when I had too much disposable income for my own good. I could never get used to using a stick once I was so used to pad.

When my brother and friends got together for Death Tank Zwei, this was the handicap controller.

>no mom you don't understand
>I NEED TO PRESS LEFT AND RIGHT AT THE SAME TIME!!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT USE IT AT TOURNAMENTS?!?!

I miss my hori vap4.

That's how everyone is when they start playing on stick. You just have to grind it out to get used to it.
What the hell is the point of all that space on the left?
I was also thinking of putting custom artwork on mine, but I have no clue what to put onto it.

>Working on custom stick art
>Can't use Photoshop for shit

Help

hori v3-sa with a battop.

good stick, has served me well for a couple years now

Oops. Third reply here is meant for you.

it's legal in tournaments. The games just code it so you cant hold forward and back at the same time.

ok
>inb4 fat

I have an aluminum bat top. the weight seems to make stick movements easier

I was thinking about getting an aluminum bat top, but I was a bit worried that it would weigh too much. I think I'll buy one in the future just to see how it feels.

That's a sick stick but damn son lose some weight

how are those gold buttons and ball top holding up? thinking of getting them

What button layout is that? Is that fucking NRS?

it was like $8 on focusattack and it came with a spring to compensate for weight which I personally don't use.

THICC

Who's that? I don't remember that Function.

Only banned for Marvel IIRC

brap

probably this

Am i too weeb?

I thought cl0ckw0rk used a hitbox for Marvel.

I was more referring to the color scheme which would imply a key mapping layout used for a certain game.

They're not banned for anything. They have built in protections for holding down opposing directions.

Marvel did have a lot of issues with the first version however because they didn't have SOCD cleaners built in.

convex mirror

The chrome is still perfect months later, no blemishes of any kind, it's a really thick coating.
On that note if you look closely the plexiglass is cracked because the chrome coating makes the buttons significantly thicker and I forced it in.

I honestly can't entirely remember. All I can remember is that it's a player 2 layout so this guy is most likely correct. I've found it really comfy and I'm glad the first 2 columns are really close together.

Ban Garb

Oh, the color layout is the Gundam Extreme VS layout, pic related

well GG is a 5 button fighter and BB is a 4 button one

not mine but dam

OP here. I'm currently using button covers on those last 2 buttons, but I now want to put some actual ones on my stick. What color should I get?

i never understood why people get custom art with a character on it and then have the stick popping out through half of their face

Either choose one of the other accent colors that are on your case, or just use black or white. They go with everything.

Thinking of getting a used (like new) Hori RAP v4 KAI.

>inb4 omg you fucking retard you never buy a used stick

I literally will spend only like 80$, plus I know the guy and he literally impulse buys everything and sells it the following month and I just can't afford a new one.

Has any user used this stick? Experience? Are Sanwa buttons absolutely must-have or will this do it?

Good taste whoever owns that.

What buttons should I buy? Are sanwas like the mechanical switches of the arcade stick world? My qanbas are too sensitive and mushy

Like the Galaxy picture, was thinking of going with a space theme myself
Damn those buttons aren't cheap right? I think I saw them on arcade shock but was looking for the street fighter buttons. Too bad they're ten bucks each
Not weeb enough why didn't you put one of her naked? Friend has one he didn't give a shit they don't say anything in weeklies either

Only thing that bothers me is that you're hiding her behind the stick itself and buttons
I got pic related, glad I did before they sold out and became super rare and marked up

>don't talk to me or my son ever again.webm

They are $4.50 a button on Focusattack. Considering regular are $2.95 and clear are $3.75 a button it's really not bad. And as I said earlier, the chrome coating is super thick and durable.

That's awesome

i had a hrap4kai and went to panthera

sanwa buttons are better for me, but the stick is a toss up

something I made like 3 years ago, never got it printed. Maybe with that new blazeblue cross over game I will.

>inb4 omg you fucking retard you never buy a used stick
I've never heard anyone say that. My stick was a used one and it came in perfect condition. There is no better buttons. It is all up to preference.

Bonus Ghetto stick before I built the chromed one

where in europe can I buy fightsticks and parts to pimp them up?

The stick is more in her neck. I just don't like not having a dust cover. I'll pick up a clear one at some point.

That looks cool pretty cool.

I got a HRAP4 as I was too lazy to replace the PCB on my TE. The stick on it is horrible and you will want to swap it for a sanwa one, which is really simple to do. The buttons I didn't really like but I got used to them
>Buying an entire new stick and not just swapping the buttons/stick out

Thanks anons

youtube.com/watch?v=7dCLsK1Rxvs
youtube.com/watch?v=6iumoPCa1Uo

>the stick on it is horrible

I actually found it to be one of the best sticks I have ever handled, better than the TE even. I dunno, I just always preferred Hori's Hayabusa I guess.

Not my photo, but it's the same stick.

>Xbox version is substantially larger than the Playstation one
What did they mean by this?

If you let go it hits other directions, not much feel to it either and it has more throw then a sanwa

No.

How are Qanba sticks? A friend ordered me a Crystal for my birthday and it's gonna be my first one.

I still want to make my waifu stick but I barely play fighters anymore, I play a ton of old arcade games and shooters though so I can just use it for that. I've gotten pretty bored of using my keyboard/ps1 pad all the time.

What games do you guys use your sticks for?

Balltop is now light blue, and I got a white dust/shaft cover

Muuu

I want a clear stick.
Gonna upgrade my pcb soon and I have some extra buttons. Might have to buy another stick and a custom acrylic case to put it all in.

Whatever I can. Recently played through Hollow Knight with an arcade stick. I'm not even particular good or comfortable with a stick, but it makes stuff feel like more of an event.

nice

I gotta say, that button layout really bothers me.

I love the case otherwise.

>7
>Fucking
>Buttons

About two years now. The stick was changed only a few months ago but the buttons are starting to show their wear. Thinking about buying a new stick soon or just swapping the PCB.

Pose for the fans

That's a really sick stick.
They're really good. You won't need to change any of the parts when you get it.
I mainly use it for fighters and old arcade games.

>Inb4 Razer
It's a good stick and I got it for cheap.
>7 buttons
What happened to the 8th one?

>use sanwa arcade stick for years
>start using cherry mx brown keyboard instead and it's literally better
don't fall for the meme

Literally anything I emulate, brings you back to the "buying shitty arcade sticks for every system" 80's and 90's

Now you're playing with POWER

All the sticks and buttons were replaced with Sanwa years ago, and the whole thing has a yellow tint to it.
That shit does not look nice, but I use it every other day

Got these Crown buttons at Combo Breaker. Had to cut away some of the plastic on the inside to fit them because they screw in, rather than snap in.

Great fucking buttons, though. Clicky as hell.

I use it for racing simulators

I also play Tekken with a steering wheel

>Actually bought a TE2

My condolences

>keyboard

What's wrong with the TE2?

Gave up on fighting games pretty quickly desu

If I wanted to get some LEDs for my buttons what would be a good button choice to show the lights off?

Are these purely for fighting games or do they make everything feel like I'm playing in an arcade?

Extra buttons for flight/space sims
Especially good for VR

*triple dashes behind you with ease*

well you picked worst girl out of the whole fucking show.
so. theres that i guess.