Get email from steam

>get email from steam
>some IP from china tried to access your account with the correct username and password

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll look into it for you.
What's your account, and what's the address where you normally sign on from?

I had that happen to me a year ago, it's because yahoo got hacked. I had the same pass in yahoo, never trusting these niggers again

>not having steam guard

>not having gmail two step verification

Step up senpai

you dun goofd, OP.

>Someone from Asia logged in Facebook
>Deleted Facebook 3 years ago

What the heck?

My Ebay account was hacked recently. I got an email saying I changed my account email address and password. Luckily I haven't used that account in ages and there were no valid forms of payment attached. Still though, having that kind of shit happen to you is enraging and unsettling.

deleting the app doesn't delete the account, user

and logging in within 30 days of deleting your account will reactive it

Its because I had steam guard the gook didnt get in. How did the fucker got my info though. I never sigh up for anything.

Lel

haveibeenpwned.com/

stop using the same password for every site, user

>facebook sends emails to owner if you download their picks
If this is true Im killing myself right the fuck now, no jokes

Not entirely delete it, I deactivated it. Still though jokes on him I changed the password and re-deactivated it.

It's not like I'm a celebrity or someone important, haha.

Why the fuck? That has to be a joke.

I had this happen, but from Saudi Arabia after freezing my account for 4.5 years, almost enough time for Facebook to permanently terminate it. That account is now long gone and the email associated with it.
I had this same thing happen to me about 6 days ago, but the I.P. was some country I had never heard of. Steam Guard did the trick for me, just change all your passwords for safety reasons. Also, just curious, do you happen to play FF14? I'm thinking the recent DDOS attacks may have allowed people ease of access to my account credentials, because I have had 3 account breach notifications within the past month.

You can enable it, it's true.

Sorry m8

Should I delete Normalbook? The only reason I have it is mostly looking at weeb/trap pages and ANCAPISTAN.

OP here, nope, no FF14

Only reason I deleted memebook was cause I was tired of my family being two faced shithead.

I refuse to believe this. Besides what's the difference between downloading an image or opening the image on a separate tab?

stop pirating shit. You might have downloaded a file that had an encrypted keylogger in it

you have to manually download the jpg, not right click & save

using the mobile version of the site also works

>It's not like I'm a celebrity or someone important, haha.

You sound nervous user.

>Oh no — pwned!
>Pwned on 7 breached sites and found no pastes (subscribe to search sensitive breaches)

>adobe
>"evony" (some shitty f2p game? never played this)
>exploit.ln
>gtagaming
>imesh (i never used this???)
>nexus mods (fucking whores i was never informed of a breach in 2015!)
>war .inc (another shitty game i never played i think)

fuck me! im glad i autistically change my passwords every other month

>nexus mods
>breach in 2015
t-thats not true is it?

I remember a friend of mine got a weird email from nexus, saying he logged in from a new IP. He just changed his password and ignored it. I use a variation of my password for each site, so thats why I haven't noticed anything until now i guess. change your passwords and dont use the same one everywhere, user! its not a meme

I don't pirate anything, and I don't use the same passwords for anything. Last time I used that account was over 2 years ago, so I have no idea how it was hacked into.

Same, I have 4 different passwords I cycle, but they all share a personal theme so I can remember them easy.

You mean click where it actually says "download" when you open a photo? Guess I'm safe cause I never do that and always right click save.

not right click & save

>Unreal account pwned
>It's a password i haven't used in anything else
phew

RIP in peace user
>download every single picture of my crush for fapping purposes
>get a private message from my crush
>"you perv you've downloaded all 85 pics from my bikini album"
>message back saying "lol yeah you're hot wanna hang out some time?"
>"You should delete those pictures before I chain message your friends telling them you're a disgusting pervert
women are retarded, why would they post pictures of their ass hanging out and then get offended for receiving attention?
>send a beta cuck message back saying please don't do that because I already deleted them
>mfw I never deleted them and shared them on Sup Forums Facebook fap threads

I've been hoarding pics of about 5 or 6 girls since around 2008. Up to nearly 10k total pics in that folder now.

I don't even fap over them anymore, it's just a force of habit to collect them

Chris fuck off.

The pictures are for chad, not for you

That's got to be some sort of a crime at some point

If being a creep was a crime, Sup Forums wouldn't have a userbase.

well either way, you downloaded something that had a keylogger in it or you went to a site with an exploited script in it, or you used an infected USB

gb2 incel

my other question is why though? are they your crushes? ex? a relative you got the hots for? why do you do it?

>Got the same notification but from somewhere in Mongolia a year ago
Those traveling nomads have internet?

Man being PWNED doesn't hurt as much as the hours I wasted on this bullshit.

Stop reusing the same password for all your accounts
Use a password manager like KeePass to make new randomly geneated passwords for every account
Make new passwords for your most active accounts every month

It's not that hard

>tfw downloaded all my shit before facejew became more jewish
>tfw nude folder with all my exs nn it is hiding for whenever I get the urge to fap to them
>tfw the closest thing I ever gave to nudes was some shirtless pictures

Also just screenshot as ghetto as that sounds. Its stupid that the internet has changed so much within the last 5-10 years but you got to thanks normies for that shit.

Seriously fuck yahoo. I'm glad I never linked my online shopping to it, because I did get compromised with other sites.

Holy shit what the fuck?

Tell me this is a joke. or at least for literally single word shitty passwords people legit use like retards.

>SUCK MY ASS downloaded a photo from your album

It's literally nothing

W-what about if you download them and then deactivate your account straight after?

So glad I switched my steam email to my gmail years ago, I still have my old one active and use it for trivial things that force me to make an account.

>get random email from some anti-leaks service I never heard of
>clearly states my password in the subject line as a warning to change it

Thanks for the heads up, I guess...

>downloaded some of my crushes pictures
>a couple of days later she deleted her facebook
Has this always been a thing?

show proof nigga

>tfw my anti-virus never chimes in with warnings.
Is adblock & noscript really enough? There has to be something lurking

I play ff14 and all my accounts are safe. The server ddos only affected the instance servers, they didn't steal anyone's info because that's all encrypted.

>get email thanking me for joining facebook
>wellfuckme.jpg
>go to facebook to check (i don't have facebook)
>fucker made a account using my email, my name, adding my mail contacts etc

turned out a he was a ex employer of a game export site that stole their database.

>keep getting calls from some number in florida
>figure it's just a telemarketer or whatever
>they finally leave a message
>"You're going to get wrecked, dude. I'm going to fuck you up."
i don't even know anyone in florida

>Email wasn't pwned outside of tumblr and dropbox.

Thank christ I use a obscure domain.

>the only thing I got pwned on was when I made a joke Neopets account with a password I can't even remember but it was dumb and short

You really got me there, China.

>In the future jewbook will warn you if someone is continuously looking at your pictures

This was the most annoying shit ever

>some clueless 60 year old German kept using my email account for signing up for shit because he thought email accounts were automatically made according to someone's name
>Kept getting PS4 sign-ups or booking agencies sign-ups going into my inbox for months on end, some of which would repeat two to three minutes later for hours at a time because he was impatient and waiting for an email that never came
>contacted Google, who then contacted one of the sites who listed his phone number who then called him, informing him of his mistake
>he later sends me a poorly translated apology e-mail since he was new to this

I can't be mad about this.

Same for me I guess. It was a damn long time ago too.

Lost my facebook 3 years back someone changed my pic to a girl in a bikini and I didn't ever recover it because I don't have my license yet ( just turned 18 don't ban me)

>his password doesn't use capitals, lowercase, numbers, symbols and 20 characters long
Enjoy getting bruteforced

>You've never received an email notice of someone downloading a pic of you

never rely on anti-virus programs. They are usually also one of the people that put shit in your computer to make you buy their Pro Version of their software.

>NoScript
A virus can lay dormant in your computer for who knows how fucking long until it is remotely activated. Even if you got that, it doesn't really do anything for viruses that already penetrated your system prior to you using NoScript

I hate r9kucks as much as the next guy, but he is right in this context. Sponge Bob was out of the race by her reaction. Girls posts those shit to attract potential mates (aka "chads" or literal chads), so either her reaction was legit or it was a shit test and Bob failed hard, then again it certainly wasn't worth taking the bet, so at the very least he should be proud to not be a pussy slave.

spoopy

i dont want to add my email or usernames to this site as im paranoid as fuck :/

It doesn't log any info.

>Implying that is how people get hacked anymore
>Implying its not just shitty companies and sites having no security and loosing information.

Seriously it does help but the age of brute-forcing to get into mass peoples accounts is over. Its just easier using a keylog or getting mass info from a site because they don't invest into security.

It literally just compares your username or email to a list of compromised sites and tells you if it shows up.

>PWNED on interpals
wew lad fuck Sup Forumsfags who shilled that shit

except email address or username

>Nothing is explicitly logged by the website. The only logging of any kind is via Google Analytics and NewRelic performance monitoring and any diagnostic data implicitly collected if an exception occurs in the system.

thats whay they say to get your info out of you
im going to put in a fake email address

>view image
>download image

Facebook has a "download image" option that sends this notification.

Or even better, see image, printscreen/snip it, save it.

How do I know this site isn't pwning me???

>get one of these emails
>sender is spoofing the legit steam address
>click on "reset password link"
>get the usual "log in with your username and password" page
>url is some shit like us.steam-games.verify.biz

we know

>go on steam
>my username says currently playing Dota 2
>I don't even have Dota 2

This can NOT be fucking real. I mean how can you fuck it up so fucking badly? This means passwords are also stored in clear text, which is the most deadly fucking sin possible.

Hey, it's nice if the people capable of breaching your account warn you rather than just taking the money and running once they found a way in

>have this happen
>they never do shit

who cares

H-hold on a sec. This is just a bait, right?

Is this an npc from the old warriors game calling you or something, that sounds like some 70's gangster lingo right there

You're fucked user

LMAO
I mean, I'm not surprised most of the people here never had one of their pics downloaded, but still...

>pwned from fucking wildstar
The fuck do I do now? Change password for all my accounts?

How so?

the fuck is exploit.in

I would adivise so.

Especially if you used that password anywhere else.

I don't know. They just called again, but stopped before I could answer and didn't leave a message.

>I saved images of my roomates friend because he was what was considered a trap, very androgynous and I got a lot of shirtless pics of him

>sends me a message asking why I downloaded them
>I had to quickly Photoshop something up and tell him he was a great model for some art I did

Phew... My friends almost found out I liked traps

I want to fug that Senran.

dumb weebs
back to your cont/a/inment board.

What the fuck

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK.