POKÉMON GO IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/22/ceo-of-niantic-was-booed-onstage-at-pokemon-go-fest-as-app-was-unplayable/

LAUGH WITH ME FOLKS

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pudfsb.mp4
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/24-1/sony-president-indicates-plans-for-more-fategrand-order-anime
twitter.com/reneritchie/status/888829658069970944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus christ what went wrong

Pretty interesting they never considered the venue's reception issues before booking it.

nothing pleases me more than hearing about the displeasure of millennial normies because their gay phone app didn't work

it was a mobile game

Niantic intentionally made it worse as the game went on.

Remember when ninggers said GO would change the world forever and wasn't just a fad?

Everything apparently
Even the stream isn't working

>ninggers

Why do you console war people always try and use some faggy, clunky insult? Why can't you just call each other kikes and niggers like normal people?

They did the complete opposite of what people playing the game actually wanted.

Also, still no trading, which is just why?

Some of them took the plane to go their, stay in line for an event to catch virtual creatures on their fucking smartphone, all to be received with the same shitty servers as day fucking 1. You can't make this shit up

Because they're literal children. Pay them no mind.

>POKÉMON GO IS OFFICIALLY DEAD
>thread about how a large convention had some problems

sure doesn't look dead pal

POKEMON GO WAS A MISTAKE

Console wars have some pretty serious effects on the brain.

>lack of support for about a year
>Kanto-only Pokemon to nostalgia bait consumers
>no legendaries
>no battles
>botched evolution system
>miles wide, deep as a puddle
>fake news catching on made it uncool
As is, Fire Emblem Heroes is the best moneymaker for Nintendo on mobile, and Pokemon Go is an example of what not to do to have a long-standing community to rally for events. It almost feels like a metaphor for how Pokemon is nowadays after how hard audiences panned S&M and the new movie just released in Japan.

IMAGE GETTING ON A PLANE TO CATCH POKEMONS

GETTING TO YOUR DESTINATION

FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER LOL

NINTODDLERS BTFO FOR LIFE

whatever happened to the fact that niantec was owned by the CIA or pokemon go was using the same software as CIA

>people paid money for this

>unable to play their shitty mobile game, the millennials revert back to their natural state: standing in large crowds and chanting.

Beautiful.

>what is sonybros

lul

I remember last year when I used the PC version, stealing pokeymans from around the world until I got banned, feels good man

How fucking hard is it for them to just take the systems that are in the main pokemon games and apply them here?

Fucking good. Fuck mobile games. Fuck manchildren. Fuck Drumpf. Fuck white people.

YEAH FUCK DRUMPF

>some problems

They made people pay to go to an event to play a game and didn't get enough staff to prevent 5 hour long lines, or enough servers to make the game actually playable

You have to be 18 or older to post

lol

>Mods make extra filters because the console wars shitposting is at its all time worst
>Faggots just circumvent the filters even more

>water just maxed out
WE DID IT BOYS

Reminder that the Legendaries can't even be placed in Gyms, they can only fight against them and sit in your collection to look pretty.
They were literally paying out the ass to acquire ultimately useless Pokemon.

HAHAH NINTODDLER TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

What the fuck how does Niantic manage to constantly drop the ball on fucking everything with this game. It's actually impressive.

my.mixtape.moe/pudfsb.mp4
>WE FUCKING CAN'T

the game doesn't look dead though, that was my point

>some problems
still sounds accurate to me as well tbph. How did entry to the convention cost?

I hope GF gets the same shit if USM turns out to be the same as the previous shitty game.

also a year too late on 99% of these updates. how could they fuck up something so simple and so universally craved after, so badly.

pokemon go lasted a month tops, anyone who was still playing after that first month is just addicted to their phones anyway

It was released in an unfinished state

Really amazing to see the downfall of a social phenomenon in just one year. Felt like yesterday when Pokemon Go was THE GAME.

>Released before it was ready
>basically no infrastructure in place to make the game playable at peak demand
>fundamentally flawed system how walking is determined
>uncommunicative with the community
Basically treating it either like a cashgrab or they were incompetent. Take your pick.

Gamefreak will never get universal criticism. It's a shame the mainline pokemon games will only ever be developed by them.

I think it died within 2 months last year

>the state of GOfags
>b-but GO is the future!!
>GO is better than the main games!!
>GO will last forever, it's too popular to die!
>these piece of shit cucks have been taking it up the ass for a year now as Niantic continously manages to make that shitfest WORSE somehow
Feels SO good.

I played pokemon go recently and multiple people told me they thought it came out 2-3 years ago

Would you play a digimon vs pokemon fighting game?

But WHY didn't they improve it?

>STILL
>NO
>TRADING
how did they fuck up this badly?

>ninggers
Thats pretty weak. Doesnt roll off the tongue like sonybro. Try again

They could've made this game have a steady community with proper updates and implementation but they just HAD to treat like a cashgrab due to its popularity.

THERE'S NOW A LINE TO LEAVE THE EVENT

THEY CAN'T EVEN LEAVE AHAHAHHAHA

Most people supposedly liked the new movie who weren't just mad Misty, Brock, and Gary weren't in it.

>Pokémon Go Fest

Did all 10 people still playing it go there?

they for some reason ignored the obvious fucking route of having trading/real fighting because its against the standard mobile game design principles to have something with real gameplay

[citation needed]

Doesnt matter. They already made way more money than they put in

>tfw all they needed to do was to keep adding pokémon, implementing trading and battles
>might take a while, but whatever, it should've been released like that honestly
>do the exact fucking opposite
>never update or fix shit at least weekly
>spend time banning third party apps that don't even help you cheat
>(ban actual cheaters 9 months after release)
>app is now almost dead
>die-hard fans want to die hard now
>couldn't even resurrect it if they fixed it because casuals wouldn't play it again
>app's genius idea got fucked mid way
>millions who played it will remember it as a shitty gimmick game
>the others will be like "oh yeah, remember those political cartoons about millennials?" or "what a shitty revival"
Niantic had to hammer a nail into a board.
All of the signs, including the hammer's manual, told them to hammer the nail.
But they decided to smash their hands with the hammer for some reason.
Sometimes you're just fucking retarded.

>Welcome to Royston Vasey

You people don't realize this was an exact carbon copy of Niantic's previous game? Of course they wouldn't add in anything new, because they already had the fucking game made before. It's a Pokemon reskin and that's it.

POKEMON GO FUCK YOURSELF

And the last few who remember it will only remember it for the "Pokemon GO to the polls" """""Joke""""".

They could have saved the game If they added trading/battling alongside the gen 2 pokemon, but now there's no hope.

nothing pleases me more than hearing about the displeasure of millennial normies because corporations have failed them

This.

Could this be the new TORtanic? I fucking laughed like a retard reading that.

It was a literal golden egg laying goose. Normies were eating this shit HARD, it was everywhere. How do you even fuck up this badly.

This is actually a pretty worthy hypothesis

The pokemon fanbase has grown up and moved on to the superior fire emblem franchise.

There's no saving the absolute retarded candy system.
I let a fucking bot run to lvl 29 and caught probably thousands of pokemon with it.
With all the stardust or (whatever that other currency was called) I acquired from these thousands of catches I was only able to level up 2 fucking pokemon to their max level untill I ran out of it.
It's downright retarded.

This fucking game could have been their retirement plan, why the fuck didn't they take it more seriously?

you faggots scream and rage whenever a black person appears in a video-game

>the ride never ends

Use Nintennigger

Its superior.

>Pokemon Go was supposed to change everything

Motherfucking F/GO has done more than fucking Pokemon Go. It helps that they fuck up enough that the devs are constantly talking to people.

By that logic they haven't grown up much

No way, black wimmens in vidy are hawt

>Motherfucking F/GO has done more than fucking Pokemon Go
>being this delusional

This isn't funny. Political memes will never been funny. Shut the fuck up.

Why do western devs shit up every IP they ever touch

Litterally what game?Fuck off.

This, only my sense of humor is valid.

I hate all of you fateshiters. Go away.

Are you serious? No way Niantic is THAT stupid.

Sony considers it to be one of their major assets for the entire company. Kaz had to tell a board of Japanese Investors F/GO is getting more anime. The CEO of Sony had to tell Japanese Investors they are producing anime

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/24-1/sony-president-indicates-plans-for-more-fategrand-order-anime

Stop talking about politics and you'll find yourself happy for once.

I wish I was fucking joking.
These people paid up to THOUSANDS just to catch literal fodder when they could've just stayed at home and caught a bunch of Meta Pokemon to get an even better result.

I am pretty happy actually. I don't go around getting mad because people say things I don't like for one.

she used to be perfect

>release game before servers could handle even just the vocal excited crowds
>don't put in new Pokemon until like a year after
>shitty "tap screen to win" battle system

Holy shit Niantic did as much as they could to ruin the game, that's hilarious.

According to reports, it sounds like people are getting refunds and $100 worth of PokéCoins

>#PokemonGOFest Giving refunds and crediting 100 Poke Coins credited to their accounts. Apologies for the issues.
>twitter.com/reneritchie/status/888829658069970944
>ONE HUNDRED FUCKING COINS
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

fuck off NIDF

there is now a long line to leave the event

jesus christ this thing is in chicago? i'm like 20 minutes away right now.

>tweet deleted

shut up nigger

I dont know anything about this. Why is there a line to leave? Why cant you just leave?

Why are they doing this
>hipster nintendo fans and nintendo fans being stupid like always

Oh nevermind