Reminder that if you play mobile gacha, you are no better than the normalfags that spend on Candycrush. Hell...

Reminder that if you play mobile gacha, you are no better than the normalfags that spend on Candycrush. Hell, you might be even worst than those casuals because YOU pay to have a chance to get a stock image of your "waifu" that you can get on the internet for FREE. You want a 5 stars Nero? Here. Now, stop playing gacha game, you are literally killing the gaming industry.

What if I play them without spending a cent? Hard to believe, I know.

ok dude thanks for the psa

Thanks for the 5-star, senpai.

NEROFEST SOON BOYS

UMU

But... FFBE is good

Nero is a 4 star though.

I'm so excited for the Nero Festival. I'm going to roll Atilla and Nero

Why play them then? There's hardly any gameplay.

Scathach when?

See you at Nerofest user!

But I haven´t spend a single cent on FEH (which is the only Gacha I play)

Only two years until Kiara!

Not soon enough.

Actually, hopefully not too soon. I need to stockpile even more quartz.

Kill yourself, I don't "play" this garbage,

After GUDAGUDA Order

That's nearly the point. If I'm on break at work, waiting for something, I can play a duel on duel links, or clear a map or two on FE heroes. It's nice having a little gameplay with some waifus to look at.

Game will be dead by then, and good riddance.

How much do you have?

There's a 5 star Nero? I only see a 4 star

It's okay when Japan does it tho. Get with the program dumb gajin OP.

You know you're in the wrong.

Well, now you can stop playing. Just use my better Nero and stop playing Gachashit.

I should be able to hit 400-500 by the time she's here. If I don't get her I'll drop my account and get one that does.

Who said that? Japan is literally cancer for introducing and supporting this dumb ass casual shit. Stop following Japan like a braindead dog, you fucking weeaboo.

Did you already finish the story? How do you farm for quartz? Just dailies or do you farm already finished areas too?

What's so good about Nerofest anyway? Farming for rare mats?

>If I don't get her I'll drop my account and get one that does.
Na, that would feel like used goods. I'll get her with certainty.

Still waiting for a european release.

>E-tier servant
lmao

Yep. It is literally the first chance the US players have to get quite a few of the ascension materials at rates above 1%

I finished the story in a few days of release. I'm working on interludes now.

Farm dailies, get the log in bonus every day, stockpile lots of mana prisms by burning 3 and 4* EXP cards to buy summon tickets. Once you've finished all the free quartz stuff you can only get it from the login bonuses and weekly missions.

>to buy summon tickets
Already out of stock.

Scath is the one girl I'll whale up for.

I agree, but they're all literally addicted so there's no getting through to them. Tamagochis are more of a videogame than gacha shit.

>saving all my quartz for Scat
>Gil banner starts
>swap over to the next banner and hit summon to get my free daily summon without thinking
>Accidentally blow 30 quartz on a normal summon
>get fuck all

I was so fucking pissed and I'll probably just quit this game if I don't get Scat when she comes out

Okay?

Type Moon could have had actually good RPGs and Action games. Melty Blood was fantastic. Why the fuck is Nasu such a colossal fuckup?

>Do that
>I had ran out of Quartz already

Ouch, buddy.

That's a dark road. FGO's gacha is cruel and you could end up spending a truly absurd amount of money in your endeavor.

They restock every month. They just didn't do it for the July/June transition, presumably because of the game not having been out for a full proper month.

If it's an account that has never been played beyond accruing log-in quartz, who cares? I sure don't. All that matters is I have Scathach, she's the only servant I give a shit about. I don't feel a need to "earn" her on my own from a random slot machine. It would be nice since I have a good account with a 5* and plenty of 4*s already, but I'll drop it all for her.

You should be more aware. That could have gotten you 10 Scathachs if you had the greatest luck known to all of mankind, user.

I play gachashit because it's an easier fix for my gambling addiction. Plus, I maintain a strict no money rule when it comes to them.

Oh, cool. I didn't know that they restock. Is there any Scathach event that I should keep my fruits for?

Memu still dead I take it?

Nero Bride is a 5* but won't be out for awhile

I don't think so.

There are two Scathachs by the way, though. Lancer Scathach and Assassin (Beach-wear) Scathach. The latter has the outfit in your post and is given out to every for free in a summer event, the former is the limited time 5* that we'll probably get in November or so.

I live alone and make over $110,000 a year, blowing 1k for scath won't put hurt me much.

Why is Scathach so perfect, lads?

Some user in fgog blew $3k and didn't get her.

Her lancer version is honestly pretty awful.

She has barely any personality reflected in her lines and it isn't until her Assassin version that she actually becomes bearable. Before that it's just whining about how she wants to die

Did he ragequit afterwards?

Invest that and retire earlier. What the fuck are you doing.

Why are people spending so much on her then?

>What the fuck are you doing.
Wasting his money on fruitless and gambling.
Not too much different from people who waste their life's earnings at the slots.

Do you want to buy me some quartz to get her too? That's a lot of money, senpai.

Red hair, perfect body, and not a blushing little girl but instead a proper badass along the lines of Cu, Heracles and Alexander.

Helps she isn't a genderbend for no reason but to have another Saberface, too.

Her Lancer version is the best Lancer in the game, gameplay wise. Also I disagree with that user completely and like her stoicism and degrees of self-loathing.

With memu dead there is no reason to play the game anymore.

>Her Lancer version is the best Lancer in the game, gameplay wise
Until merlin

>Wahhh WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THINGS I DON'T LIKE
I'm gonna whale like a motherfucker on many of these banners and you can't stop me you mad child.

>Her Lancer version is the best Lancer in the game
No? Tamomo is clearly a cut above and Bryn is easily on par.

I'm just a cheap cunt I guess, but I never understand the "if I have money I must spend it" mentality. It seems like some people see it as a goal to spend all their nonessential income.

Spend the 1000 on something else you moron. There's a billion better ways to spend 1000$ than on gacha shit. Go commission high quality Scathach art or something instead of wasting it on a mediocre mobile game

She's secondary bait and most people are just rolling for her body. They'll be sorely disappointed when they learn she has 0 waifu lines in her lancer version and spends most of the time talking about Cu and dying

>Bryn
Is dogshit

Tamamo Lancer is only better due to Merlin synergy and the fact that the Break mechanic in most recent content makes Scathach's stun on NP less useful.

>Just invest less than 1% of your earnings bro
What is even the fucking point.
Why do stupid people think that everyone wants to save every last dime of their money and use it when they're too old to enjoy shit anymore.
Yes, you should save money, should you save every last dime like some uptight faggot and never ever get anything you want? Fuck no.
Fuck off with your "Anti consumerist" bullshit, I work and I can spend the money on what I want.

I just got a chink phone and I can't run FGO on it. When you open the app it just crashes immediately. Anyone have a workaround or do I just give up?

>most people are just rolling for her body. The
LEWD

Add me, senpai!

I only have a level 70 Ruler, though. 944,466,370

Your call man. I save most of what I make, but I guess seeing a 5 star gacha character just doesn't give me the dopamine it gives you.

Enjoy most of that money going to the state since you obviously don't have any kids that shit will go to.
Can't take it with you when you die, and nobody knows when their final day is.

Not really. Tamamo has better synergy with Merlin, but Scathach on her own is better all around for the vast majority of the game's content.

Bryn is decidedly lesser than Scat, so either way you cut it, Scat is either the best or second best lancer in the game.

I don't have any kids right now but I might someday, plus I can retire earlier if I choose to. I just don't get a rush out of shopping like most people seem to, but 1000 bucks on some gacha shit is pretty excessive. You could have taken a vacation or built a pc or something.

>110k/year
Jesus christ user, I hope you're investing that shit.

>wanting Scathach to have waifu lines

That's not the point of her and anyone who wants her to be a blushing schoolgirl at the sight of her master senpai is attracted to her for all the wrong reasons.

I'll stop when I have waifu

Someday

>I work and I can spend the money on what I want.
>I can burn my money if I want to!
Go right ahead moron. Autists like you are the sole reason gacha shit is profitable.

>I just don't get a rush out of shopping like most people seem to, but 1000 bucks on some gacha shit is pretty excessive. You could have taken a vacation or built a pc or something.

user, it sounds like he makes plenty do all of that. Saving, spending on gacha, going on vacation, etc. Just let him enjoy his life.

>There's hardly any gameplay.
There's about as much gameplay as in your standard JRPG. Hell, the whole experience has felt very similar.

Gonna veer off of shitposting because this is genuinely something I've seen.
Get a hobby.
Something you don't mind spending some time and cash on, it doesn't have to be a lot.
I've known a lot of guys like you who worked into their retirement.
Most of them died within a month after retiring because they all lived to work, and most of their lives were planning out work and money and that was it.
Not telling you to spend money, but find something you like to do other than going to work or managing money from work.

>spends most of the time talking about Cu and dying
To be fair anyone who waifus her is a cuck since she literally got raped by him.

Obviously I'm not making any moves to stop him. I just don't understand it I guess.

I have hobbies, I work out, I go to festivals, I'm outdoorsy, Vidya obviously, I'm fairly social.

I don't live to work, I just don't spend a ton of the money I make, I think it's just that I don't get the shopping rush or whatever seems to make people so happy when they buy some shit. Like figures, I could never understand what people see in figures.

For sure bro.
A fool and his money are easily parted, after all.

You're going to roll Spartacus and Fat Caesar and like it.

I make half of that and I already put over 1k$ on Gil rate up. You can spend more than that user.

>I am a soulless husk, how dare you enjoy buying things you like and spend money on things that give you pleasure

Okay user, sure

What happened to the dailies that rewarded quartz?

Money is replaceable.
Time is not.
I'm sure you'll never grasp the paradox of calling anyone who wants money a jew while hoarding your shit like your money can grant wishes or some dumb shit.

I originally thought that it would be nice to get another 4* servant from the draw, but then I noticed the "includes craft essences" part. Why is it so much more comforting to live in ignorance?

>I hang out with friends, love being outdoors, go to parties and festivals, and play vidya
>N-N-NO Y-YOUR A SOULESS H-HUSK!!!

Jealous breeds contempt, I suppose.

>Like figures, I could never understand what people see in figures.
Gay or gay?

>Money is replaceable.
As I said, a fool and his money...

>hoarding
I never said that, but okay :)

>Figures
Closest thing to 2D becoming 3D

That's great and all, but what about those of us who have spent over £100 on the same mediocre musou? What are you going to do to stop us?

You can at least put a figure on a shelf and look at it and touch it

With gacha all you get is a piece of art and some voiced lines to listen to while you grind

I guess I just don't have the collectors mentality. I enjoy my manga as much as the next guy, but I just read it online and wouldn't want it taking up space.

Honestly I'm a little jealous you can enjoy buying shit that much. I get buyer's remorse after most purchases.

>192
Did you not do a 10 roll in the beginning?

>I'll save every cent I earn and have an amazing retirement a few years before you!

Have fun with that I guess?

Too bad that most of 50-60 years olds I've ever met that saved up and retired early have ended up back working for 1/3rd the pay in a shittier line of work.

Calling that a mediocre musou is giving it too much credit.

>>I'll save every cent I earn and have an amazing retirement a few years before you!
I never said that, why are you projecting? Just because I don't burn thousands of dollars for shits n giggles doesn't mean I don't spend a cent either.

I almost pity you with your infantile cognitive dissonance.

>Fool values his finite time over money that can easily be replaced.
Okay retard.

Is there any decentish PS4 fate game?

>Roll for Gil 5 times
>Get Jeanne 3 times and Atalanta twice

>Roll for Nero
>Get Altria twice in the same roll

I guess I have some kinda luck, but it sure isn't working for me.