You will never ever play Half-Life 3

>You will never ever play Half-Life 3

How does this make you feel?

I unironically dont care anymore

It was never good. Shitty graphics, boring puzzles, floaty shooting, terrible driving.

Only thing I liked was instant crouch.

Only thing that came out of it were mods that became actual games.

>liking valve any more
I'm sickened by friends who continue to suck valve cock because of Dota.
Steam was a mistake.

I do in an alternate universe ;_;

Indifferent. 2 was extremely overrated and 1 was pretty enjoyable. I'd rather play Portal 3 over Half Life 3.

Underage detected

At this point the game has been so hyped it would never deliver on peoples expectation if it was created no matter how good it would've been.

It's better this way.

As much as I hate the way these people write their posts i must say it's great that Gabe has given a bit info regarding the state of Valve. Still, it doesn't matter.

>there are people who still cares about this series

its like some 30 year old man day dreaming about meeting his high school crush at the '20 years' high school reunion and instantly be down to fuck his balding and fat 30 year old body.

just stop my dude, it's really embarrassing.

Valve knows this
If half life 3 doesn't live up to expectations it taints the entire serious and the company as a whole permanently
They are never ever going to risk it, still waiting for Portal 3 though

Would the release of half life 3 be the logical conclusion to the gaming industry?

Half Life 3 won't be released until the day the industry crashes
It will be the harbinger of lost vidya souls, and a stray beacon of light before the pit caves

will be bitchin, I'm a prepper for this. I got a basement of doritos and fully modeled vaginas waiting for me

bump

I never finished either of the first two games. They were decent, just never got around to finishing them. I preferred Doom and Quake growing up, and didn't get Half Life until I was already an adult. Now, I just really don't care. Played the first on DOSBOX, I think, and have the second on Steam. Was about halfway through the second when I had a massive system crash, and I can't be bothered to do that asinine hovercraft bullshit over again, so I'll likely never go back and finish HL2.

(u)

I honestly wish a competent FPS studio would just buy the IP

Fine. Half-Life was never good, and it basically ruined the industry.

CoD 4 ruined the industry. half life gave us like 3 new IPs with awesome gameplay

Don't you mean Valve?

no, i meant half life and its mods.

bump