Are traps gay, Sup Forums?

Are traps gay, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500730323267.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course they are. It's males, through and through.

if they call themselves "she", it's not a trap
also that thing has a vagina now

If they look like men. But that's not a trap.

I can't believe how buttmad that made him.

A passable trap might just be the best wingman to get chicks 0_0

My minds blown.

He must have fucked a trap

Context: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500730323267.webm

The rule is simple user, if it has a dick it is gay, if it has a vagina it is fine. [spoilers]and I mean an actual vagina, not a gaping wound where their dick was.[/spoiler]

>you will never rub your cock between her cute hairless thighs while she makes eye contact with you until you cum in her mouth

why even live?

Memeing fucks like this irl need to be put down. Just look at all that kekistan shit.

yes they are

t. guy who fucked boipucci

Is cancer gay?

Threadly reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak

trap expert here

that's not a trap, thats an abomination.

and people say he isn't a social justice faggot

He always gets super defensive when people insult his tranny bf
He doesn't seem to mind when other trannies are insulted though, like his tweets during SGDQ

What was Jesse's answer to the question anyway? Every vid I find related to it is just him trying to figure out what he should say so he doesn't get in trouble.

JOIN US BEFORE (((THEY))) DELETE THIS THREAD
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

is he still dying of cancer or is he cured

They're just retarded

God I would actually fuck that

FUCKING DELETE THIS

FIRST TRUMP WINNING

AND NOW THIS QUESTION

NOT MY FUCKING PRESIDENT
RESIST HIM
DELETE IT
MODS
NOT
MY
PRESIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[inaudible chocking and cockcage rattling]

Grow up

who is that sexy bitch?

I would fugg her (male)

Not a trap.

Traps are just guys who look so much like girls that men can feel aroused without feeling gay, because what attracts them is the feminine appearance, regardless of dick. If they then find out that there is a dick, they may not feel aroused anymore because they are not homo.

Being a trans female means that, regardless of sex, she feels like a woman, despite having no vagina or feminine appearance. That's because the parallels between male and female are different from man and woman, according to gender theory. There's a few books about it, but basically, who cares? It's not my life.

I'm confused, I thought he had an actual female wife?

Can they not take a joke, even if it's a shitty one? I heard that they tracked down the guy asking the question and threw him out.

Genna is an actual female, I'm not sure why people think she isn't.

no they are freaks

Is there a video of the resulting shitstorm?

this.

People just laughed it off.

Only the fat cancer autist sperged out about it.

>Sup Forums will never be this happy playing video games

>CoxCon
The logo used to be a weiner, this year's logo is JessieCox in bad drag.

But asking if Traps (people who fully accept they are actually men and want to get fucked by other men) are gay, is illegal. >the audience was laughing along as jessie looked on shocked as the gears turned in his head on how to handle the situation so his sponsors didn't drop him.

This is why I only watch redpilled jewtubers like Ryan "1488" LeTurtle/

remember, it still smells like a man, has man mannerisms and fucks like a dude--- that asshole is already blown out

>h-hey fellow poltards
>member when we weren't a joke?
>haha, Hilary memes, got her
>:(

He has a wife (female) and his wifes son.
The tranny has to be his boyfriend tho, given how rabidly he defends him whenever someone mentions him.
This dates back to years ago when he started showing up on the co-optional podcast and nobody liked him or his awful voice.

TB's looking alright these days. I'm glad his prognosis was heavily upgraded from "you're dead in less than 2 years" to basically "lol we dunno, everything seems stable but it's still there and anything could happen".

Who is this tranny?
dodger?

More importantly, is being a trap gay?

It's not gay to want to fug Bridget

did you know male anuses are more suited for penetration? they're more durable and resistent to prolapse over time.

its why most female port stars only do anal sparinlgy and the ones that do can push their intestines 3inches out of their butthole.

Laurak something
It's the blue haired degenerate in the OP picture

there's no question that they're gay. They arent pretending they're women, they're just cross dressing. The whole point of the attraction to traps is that they have penises and no tits.

Only if they're ugly.

>newfags that don't know the difference between a tranny and a trap ITT

Trap: crossdresser that is passable to the point they could "trap" a straight man. They still identify as male.

Tranny: Has disphoria and believes themselves to be female. May or may not be passable.

He's fucking ugly though, TB is youtube-famous, he could get a qt one at least.

kys

Anything other than biologically male or female is degenerate.

>all trannies are ug-

Well are they? Some of them are just wannabe futas who only fuck women, while others are twinks in drag who enjoy being taken to poundtown.

That's a Hon if I've ever seen one. Why don't some of these trannies actually put effort into looking like a broad? Any mook in a dress can easily say they're a woman now.

The ones in Asia look a lot better than their Western counterparts majority of the time.

It doesn't matter.But it's pretty gay

traps are only gay if they're 3D

2D traps are fine

Why dose he have a cane?

it is gay, whats wrong with being gay? is that the problem?

>everything touched by trannies turns to shit
Why is this?

Look at TB, he's like walking dead. Also looks like he lost weight.

The problem is that people pretend it is not gay, and that people can actually change genders. There's nothing wrong with being gay but let's not pretend that trannies are actually women.

Yeah and he's going to lose a lot more weight soon.

Do everyone a favor and stay over there.

Trannies aren't the same as traps, what is this guy getting offended for?

yes its a problem. a mental illness that should be treated.