Final Fantasy XII

Be honest

Are you closer to Balthier or are you closer to Vaan in terms of charisma?

Every time Balthier enters a scene where Vaan was, all other characters immediately ignore Vaan. And Vaan just stands there autistically.

Also reminder that Balthier has a superior personality to yours even though he is 22 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlzgmr_9sPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of the characters in FF12 were even remotely good. Both vaan and balthier were shit.

>Are you closer to Balthier or are you closer to Vaan in terms of charisma?
I am more the Basch type.

>having taste this bad

go choke on cilantro you faggot

Sometimes i even forget Vaan is in the party, he's such a non entity most of the time

FF12 had no characterization to begin with. Vaan and Penelo were inserted for marketing purposes, and Fran is just there to pander to horny teenagers. The entire cast is garbage.

And why do I get the feeling this thread is just another excuse to shill for that awful remaster. Go away.

Are you Captain Basch Von Rosenburg of Dalmasca!

>it's the talking about games is shilling memester again
Further proof that FFXII is a pleb filter.

For me I'd be Doctor Cid. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>Cilantro
youtube.com/watch?v=Rlzgmr_9sPA

Balthier was a leader and had the confidence and experience to project his will and personality. Vaan was still young it was only natural he would be down in the pecking order.

I'm closer to Zodiark

Of the two? Balthier but I think it's just because of my height. People stop talking when I talk and if I was a dick I could talk over people pretty easily and get away with it.

Probably Vaan, but that's because I'm very indifferent and don't talk unless it's necessary. But other than that, when I do talk, people always listen to what I have to say due to my authoritative, deep voice.
Also this. My height and attractiveness help a ton, too.

In terms of charisma im closer to a rock

Where is his torso?

Im more like Cloud

Decent classes to pair with Black Mage besides Monk? I know Monk is there for Esper Holy and HP, but it feels like wasting combo-heavy poles.

I've got Red Mage locked up already. Maybe Foebreaker or Time Mage?

I just went to fight Behemoth King for the first time, wew lad. He wrecked my shit. whats the best place to grind in the late 60's to early 70's? All enemies I've seen lategame have been in the early 60's, I want to autistically level my team to level 99 but the experience is astronomical at this point.

Balthier in terms of Charisma. A Seeq in terms of looks.

You used to be able to power level off some bats in the Henne Mines in vanilla FF12

I don't know if it still works in the remaster though