developer... a dark neanderthal.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/650670/subs/
youtu.be/m87eVuzE52c
youtube.com/watch?v=aNb6lhrbrkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mommy, Cleve is making shit up again on the internet

>Again?

But where's Grimwah? I need my turtle riding fix.

Soon(tm). He's claimed he's uploaded it to Steam and just has to push the LAUNCH button.

Steamdepot says he's full of shit. Also, the release date says he releases it in 10 days.
I just want it to be released because I know the game will be shit on and it will be amusing to see how he reacts.
That's probably exactly what he fears. Probably why he keeps delaying it. He's one step ahead of me.

That's IF the game actually exists.

steamdb.info/app/650670/subs/

Yep it's got the updated "release date" and still no package. Lyin' Cleve.

It does. You can play the 98 beta and the 13 superdemo.
It's mediocre trash that belongs with the garbage bin Stem releases at best.

fuck rpg codex

They're funnier than your average Sup Forums shitposter that only knows how to spam crying wojaks with all caps "BTFO".

No, they aren't. They have like 2 funny dudes in the entire website. They're Reddit.
Oh, not to mention, they're complete Sup Forumstards to top it off, although this is the kind of shit they don't even allow you lurkers to check.

It was pretty obvious from all the golden Trump heads you can use for reactions.

Rent free.

Their threads on the off-topic are about bitching about how all women are whores and a cheerleading Donald Trump thread. They use lingo like "red-pilled" and "cuck" so I seriously see no difference between them

>GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 10 hours ago
>I uploaded the package to 650672 about an hour before I changed the release date. Steam is prompting me on my store admin to go live anytime I am ready.

Liar liar pants on fire

Ok cuck

>prolonged misery
That is a pretty apt description of the entire Grimoire "saga".

You should report his lies to the Steam authorities and try to get him sued

I was going to say something like that. Aren't things different now that his vaporware is on Steam?

Yeah, drop Big Gabe a line. I'm sure he'll be responsive.

youtu.be/m87eVuzE52c

It's nice when you can see something like goldface in the video preview and know not to watch it. I wish more people were considerate enough to do that.

It's because after the Gamergate purge here all the cucklets scattered to cripplechan and the Codex since they were allowed to do their thing. Naturally their thing was to make the Codex even shittier. To top it off they doubled down on upvotes and started believing their own prestigious magazine memes and now you've got rpg/thedonald.

Trump RPG when?

Hey, it's not mmy problem and it makes Sup Forums slightly less shitty so I'm not complaining.

Yeah, fine by me. They can be in that circle-jerk all they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNb6lhrbrkM
Why not a Trump dating sim?

2creepy4me

>Not wanting to fuck Rand Paul

what if the game is shit?
damn 20 years

>if
I think most people are thinking it's going to be, user.

Cleve needed to test the aging feature.

Read his comments on Steam. He's running into basic usability bugs this late in the game (clicks going under the in-game UI and hitting the 3D view, etc.)

The finished result is going to be a mess. if it ever launches.

Who is this guy? What game is he working on?

Grimoire. A Wizardry 7 clone 20 years in the making.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore, creator of Grimoire, a Wizardry VII clone 23 years in the making, that is never ever coming out even if he claims otherwise. Self-proclamed member of the neanderthal race thanks to aliens rewriting his genetic code.

I love this guy.