He prefers his game vanilla

>he prefers his game vanilla

I like my games mint chocolate chip, actually

>not wanting cookies & cream
6/10 taste

vanillafag here, how do I improve my tastes in ice cream? i've tried other flavors but i always end up wishing i went with vanilla instead. only mint and cookie dough sastified me

Your taste is already patrician tier, as it's an objective fact that vanilla is the best ice cream flavor.

Best taste

Try other Nut or Spice flavors. Butter-pecan for example.

Get with the times gramps

Stracciatella up in this bitch!

The best icecream I've ever had was licorice and chili.

I like getting free ice cream.
I like getting extra toppings.
Lots of people say the extra toppings can't be added to free ice cream.
Is it true?

If you like a game vanilla it means the game is good and needs no improvement.

Modding is a scene of a bad game that needs fixing or bored fanbase with easily accessible tools.

Strawberry > Vanilla > Chocolate

Sherbert master race

well it's not the worst opinion. chocolate ice cream is such an underwhelming result usually

This.

>He doesn't try the experimental lemon

yes

If only this shit weren't so expensive.

No

This, but fudge is decent. Also cookie is master race.

maybe

When it comes to ice cream, vanilla is the most boring taste out there. When it comes to games, they are usually better in their original state, since most mods are nothing but garbage made by autistic kids with no skills in anything.

Welcome to the food of the future. Artificial flavor dots that are tasty but expensive as fuck, also you don't get a lot.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

>Not cookie dough of video games
Its okay, nobody likes hipster bullshit

what games allow me to have two (2) flavors?

Strawberry and chocolate are for kids. Vanilla is for men.

Neapolitan > Strawberry > Vanilla > Chocolate

i only play vinalla fallout:NV beaucease im to dumb dumb to learn how to use mods.

phssst dont tell anyone.

Nothing wrong with vanilla, it's a great flavour.

Cake is better

>no colbert two scoops meme
Hmmm

VANILLA IS THE BEST

THAT'S WHY IT'S THE "DEFAULT" FLAVOR AND MOST COMMON.

NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT SERVES AS THE BEST BASE TO CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR LIKING

YOU DON'T FUCKING SEE CHOCOLATE OR STRAWBERRY SOFT SERVE EVERYWHERE DO YOU

FIGHT ME

"chocolate" flavored anything is fucking trash tier. Just eat fucking chocolate you morons

idort master race

Upgrade to french vanilla and you're fine

I got a vanilla (with chocolate chips inside it), strawberry cream and bubblegum ice cream yesterday with a flake.

That's why I eat chocolate ice cream.

Neapolitan> Vanilla > Strawberry > Chocolate

This is objective fact

>butter pecan

gud

I am too intelligent for memes, but did he actually make that face when he said two scoops?

Chocolate ice cream and Chocolate milk are both disgusting and should not exist

I'd put Strawberry above Vanilla, but that's just me.

>mint chocolate chip

my nigga

Lemon>Stracciatella>Chocolate>dogshit>plain Vanilla

You're wrong, but your taste isn't shit

The disrespect towards vanilla has been going a little too far

Vanilla is the default flavor because it's the cheapest to make. Good ice cream requires real ingredients to add flavor, be it chocolate, nuts, caramel etc, unlike a tiny spoon of vanillin which is the only requirement for vanilla ice cream.

Dago retard detected
Fuck off greaseball

Just a reminder that if you put nuts on your ice cream you have to report to the firing line and or gas chamber in the morning.

I have yet to have an ice cream I didn't like.

Vanilla is good.
Did you ever tried coffee ? I only like coffee taste in desserts and in ice cream it's a blast

>naive eaters
This comic, man

Strawberry ice cream is the most disgusting shit in the world and I refuse to believe that anyone out there likes it.

Someone post the strawberry shortcake image

>not just eating shaved ice
wow i bet you losers drink coca cola instead of water too

>Vanilla rarely disappoints, always great to decent
>But here comes this fucker adding all kinds of bullshit that ruins the flavor

modders are cancer

You're the most disgusting tasteless human being on the planet and I refuse to believe otherwise

anyone here like cherry vanilla?

No. That's the face he was making when mocking Alex Jones.

CARAMEL BROS WW@

Strewberry milk>chocolate>2%>Regular>almond>>>>SHIT>>>>>Skim

I wonder if american ice cream is as shitty as other sweets in US. Is it made with corn syrup and palm oil, or they do use real sugar and cream (which is way more expensive than usual milk) with natural flavors?

gross

Fuck you too, user.

>goga gola
Fucking spurdo. It's just the right level of retardedness to get me every time.

American ice cream is utter shit.

Gelato is best ice cream

Thanks meme expert.

I've never had it but it sounds good.

where is chocolate soy milk?

Coffee ice cream has no right to be as good as it is

End yourself

Is good until it melts then it mixes badly

Le everything in America sucks meme

Pistacho is the true flavor

>U.S. sweets are distributed and eaten all across the world and U.S. candy companies and some of the largest companies on the entire planet.

"HA FAT STEWPID AMERICANS EVERYTHING YOU MAKE IS UTTER GARBAGE HAHA FAT DUMB IDIOTS"

okay bud

>Someone eats uncultured ice cream near me
>mfw

Different places different ingredients, even of same company. I'm out of the US right now but coke here tastes so much better because of the different type of sugar and whatnot used.

That's not danish ice cream, you know

Choose your fighter
>not maining double crust

My bro lives in the US, and always brings me all kinds of stuff when he gets back home.

Pretty much everything american i've tried, indeed it was utter garbage. The only things which had some redeeming qualities were peanut butter sweets, which are super popular in USA, making them somewhat a unique national treasure.

>as a tribute to Denmark's exemplary treatment of its Jews
oy vey, it's God's chosen ice cream

Now that's original. I would buy it only for the looks.

even ice cream with just the cream taste better

I can feel my heart wince when I look at this

I can't see myself being able to eat even the quarter of one of those pizza
Kinda want to try mini burger frango and cheese spice

Gotta go with the CamarĂ£o for that +8 sharpness

That's pizza hut right? Shit's fucking disgusting. I remember having the one with the dents on the outside for cheese and it was the greasiest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I'll take Birthday Cake thank you.

You do realize that a small pizza is designed for 2 people, and big one is for a company of 4? Eating even a small one solo is something only lardasses do. A big pizza all on your own? Heart attack incoming.

>mint chocolate chip
i actually asked my friends how could someone have this shit of taste and here i am

there's literally nothing wrong with ordering a pizza for yourself and splitting it up over several meals

Yep. But eating pizza all day is definitely not good for you. Not to mention that it turns to shit in one hour. Microwaving it is throwing money down the toilet, considering how expensive pizza is, so it's a waste if the taste sucks.

Vanilla Bean master race. It's basically the base game with lightweight add-ons.

Vanilla is top tier though