Would you rather have futureproof pc/consol or cute gf?

Would you rather have futureproof pc/consol or cute gf?

Sup Forums will probably call me "beta" or something but I'd choose the gf. I could always save the money for vidya but getting a gf would require me to be reborn without subhuman genes.

>futureproof pc/consol or cute gf?
futureproof pc everytime

gf just drains all your fucking money but then again, I'm only saying this because I'm bitter and going through a shitty breakup right now

futureproof pc

Men are superior.

>choose futureproof pc
>freeze self
>wake up 1000 years in the future
>pc has become gf

>futureproof
No such thing
>gf
Had one and it was boring, would rather play vidya.

Can I have neither?

Not futureproof anything, because I would still get bored eventually and want something shiny and new.

But I don't want to date, either. Can I have a cute platonic friend who plays vidya?

If the cute GF is a sugar momma and I can leech off of her financially but do the cooking and cleaning, GF easy.

If the cute GF wants to leech off of me and do the cooking and cleaning, PC.

One day I'll find a sugar momma.
One day. She'll think how nice it is to have home cooked meals every night and not have to worry about cleaning but little will she know that I actually enjoy cooking and don't mind cleaning.

If only there was such thing as a future proofed gf.
There used to be marriage but now that we have all this "human rights" bullshit even that doesn't work anymore

How would the futureproof hardware work? It just automatically upgrades itself with each new iteration or would it be so powerful today that you wouldn't need to upgrade for 100 years?

This needs to be answered for me to properly answer this hypothetical question.

Why does he get both?

or something

easy

Are you thinking about cheating the system by selling the supercomputer a century before its time to make a shitload of money and BUY YOUR GIRLFRIENDS?!?!?

Tbh, Sup Forums?

Neither.

On one side, I sideline my dreams and find a relationship that will be nice, comforting, possibly even rewarding - though anything that I wish for myself, for solely myself, would have to be set aside for the future of the relationship.

And the computer? I mean, really the same as the first, and if I'm honest with myself, I wont accomplish anything with the best possible computer, even with all the time in the world to do it.

Give me neither, and let me seize the day free of distraction.

its upgraded overnight with latest amd tech when you sleep.

the one that won't leave me after i cum inside on it

well i mean you can go outside and get a cute gf if you talk and say some words and stuff so futureproof pc
you have to give more incentive for the gf option
like she is not only cute but extremely loyal to you and really meshes with your personality

Definitely a cute gf, it's far more rewarding. I had a cute gf once and it was nicer than playing video games.

PC/Console

You didn't say the gf was loyal or not annoying as fuck.

Futureproof PC
Gf is not futureproof, and there are plenty

mild kek

If it's future-proof then the PC should leave you.

Source/who

future proof pc/console anyday

3D women are gross and smell bad

I have a futureproof pc and bf already

dumb weebs

/Thread

Depends on if she has a nice ass and feet and if futureproof means the PC is already lightyears ahead of other PCs meaning I could just plug my brain in and have a perfect qt waifu.

PC
You have to work to keep your gf, and I don't like working.

futureproof gf

Is the gf also futureproof? If not, pc

Depends on the GF. A good GF is excellent but a crazy one just makes your life overall worse, regardless of the ez poon.

Future proof PC with a gf(male)

Win win!

Well, if I still I'm able to play videogames I'd choose the gf, even if I have to keep upgrading the gf is a good perk. If I had to quit videogames to get her, then no.

that isn't one of the options

cute gf? so she might be a total slut and mentally retard?
ill take the pc errday

>wanting to have a 3D girlfriend that bleeds every month and cucks you

End your life, my man

Yes. Which is why I go with the PC. And later get a gf(bf)

stop avatarfagging

Nigger/faggot

toribrixx on instagram

Like, how Futureproof?

That can mean some super machine that will still stay on the high-end 100 years on, or just this gen.

If it's the former, fuck yeah.

Lol sour grapes

i just want stupid weebs off my video game board for video games.
i don't think that's too much to ask.

Is the gf futureproof too?

>Give me neither, and let me seize the day free of distraction.
He said while posting on Sup Forums of all places.

Now post some non-colored-gross girls

normally vidya but major oneitis atm
so qt bf (1)

>bf
>bf
>bf
>bf
>bf
Why is Sup Forums so fucking gay?

Give me a hug man

>could always save money for vidya
>gf won't suck your wallet dry
>the ultimatum specified she'd be perfect and supportive of you, so she could be temporary
>tfw you'll never have a qt gf that supports and coefficiently helps you in life without leeching off you at every given opportunity

Also, my choice would be a futureproof PC. Because futureproof Consoles are a myth.

I should really start counting how many times that's been said.

There's a lot of homosexuals here
they annoy me here more than anywhere else, mostly because sometimes threads talking about video games get hijacked by fags posting faggot shit going like "uguu husbando would snuggle I should be euthanized"

I can always upgrade my pc.. but I can't always have a super cute gf.

Super cute gf is my pic ;_;

Global rule #13.

I don't understand why that's so unreasonable though
It's against the rules and defeats the purpose of coming to this website

It really is getting way too fucking out of hand, to the point where they feel the need to interject themselves in every straight thread out of desperation.

yeah sure

I feel the same way but replace it with waifufags. I just want to talk about vidya, not your latest fictional crush.

I live with my parents and have no social media and don't go out, I just do occasional work and study premed stuff.

You can't sustain a gf after 18 if you don't live independently and can't financially impress her. I had to shut down my OKcupid, even though I was hit on for my height and face/looks I knew nothing could come of it IRL

Like the hot guy here would lose the girl to the short chubby guy if chubster had a house and he didn't

>cute gf

This guy figured it out

>Would you rather have futureproof pc/consol or cute gf?

Depends, is the girlfriend future proof too? Can I count on her to be loyal, honest, and loving?

If not, then I'll take the future proof PC.

Not gonna defend gays but waifufags and other normal people have been doing this for years and no ever complains about that. I came here for video games and all I get is assholes fawning over their shitty fap fuel, gay and normal.

futureproof cute girlfriend (she never gets ugly with age, aka, christie brinkley) who turns to wife for a lifetime.

don't worry, one day your life will be over

Future proof PC, unless the gf is a loyal wife who will never leave.

PC

CAN I HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIFE SIR?

kek dude got mad at his girlfriend mirin the gains

Git gud, nigga

>cute GF
>no time to play vidya
>futureproof PC
>makes playing vidya a far more enjoyable and cheaper hobby
Is this even a choice

Because it is only a cute gf I would choose the pc. Lets face it most people on Sup Forums would lose their "cute" gf within a year. From either smothering or ignoring her

I don't see you complaining about this with anime faggots and waifufags. I'm straight but the double standard here is insane. I see why they do what they do sometimes and why mods take it easy on them.

But I do complain all the time, the reality is this site was an anime site to begin with so I will never win that argument.

My theory is that gamers tend to be social pariahs who then develop mental issues due to spending so much time alone and then start to develop degenerate fetishes. They basically reach a point of desperation due to their sexual frustrations where start "looking for love in all the wrong places" and become attracted to furry/beastiality or just become all out homosexual.

That's not to say normal people don't have kinks, but as a result of being a functioning member of society they learn to control or suppress it.

Basically this board is full of degenerates who are pathetic and desperate for love and acceptance.

oh wow I didn't know you monitored our Sup Forums accounts and have never found instances of us complaining about that
and can tap into our minds and know we aren't annoyed by it either

Futureproof PC.
I can have any girlfriend I want for free.

Getting a GF the usual way is impossible, and I can buy a PC any day. I'll take the GF.

>I can have any girlfriend I want for free.
You can't have my girlfriend, nerd.

>tfw half-korean medical school student gf needs you because she can't pay bills or clean or do day to day shit so you get to stay home and just keep the place tidy

Living the dream, guys.

I like videogames but i dont wanna die alone so i choose the gf

>futureproof PC/console
>no longer have to waste money upgrading this shit
>proceed to use money to get/satisfy a girl

>girlfriend
>have to waste money to keep her happy
>no money to buy pc/console
Wow such hard choices

At this point gf. Barely have any time to play due work so might as well get gf so i dont have to sleep alone

the gf. duh. i can always buy a pc and enjoy upgrading and following new parts coming out.

>loaded with money due to being extremely jewish with mid-tier income
>can't really talk to women successfully because sperg
easy choice

Godspeed brother!

I'm curious, people who can afford shit, what jobs do you have?

If she's loyal and only a slut to me, then I'll take the girl(female).

beta

What the fuck makes you think men aren't the same? Lmfao

Less for that, more because "futureproof" is never futureproof for long when it comes to tech & hardware. My rig was pretty "futureproof" 2 years ago but today it's at best passable/moderate.

please stop posting gorillas with hairy asses to boot

There's this banner is like
it's that one edgy anime girl idk who but she goes like "I've found them! The other social misfits!"
A lot of this website is comprised of weird ppl

And I see a lot of people on this board talking about mental illness
Like sometimes the thread just won't even be about video games anymore

Go for the PC and download a gf.

*I like

retail previously,coach now,but i do lots of things on the side
but really all the shit that i buy is pretty useless,i use my steam account like once a month because college and other more important things

ok
is this better?

I'm a dishwasher at a nice restaurant, making 14 an hour. I've been living with my parents after highschool mostly rent free so about 50k has gone straight to my savings.

because its the future
get fucked roasties