Reminder that if you haven't played at least five of these you should not be posting on Sup Forums

Reminder that if you haven't played at least five of these you should not be posting on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

pathologic-game.com/blog/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've played far more than 5 of those and I think you should stop posting.
Opinions are subjective and when you start touting them as facts it makes you a faggot OP

Can I just jump straight to Gothic 2 or do I need to play the first?

DS
BB
Mario
Persona
nocturne

I don't play western games lol.

I've dropped more than 5 of them after 2 hours of tedious gameplay.

so you just regularly shitpost about a game being better than what others like and it becomes a Sup Forums essential ?

>GTA IV
>Not SA

Nu-Sup Forums, OP please kill yourself.

played 9 of them
>gone homo
pfffttt

DaS
BB
NV
P3
SM64

I've started several of the others but never finished them.
>gone home

I know it's bait but
>gone home

Played 13/17
Finished 5/17

Do I win? Also where the fuck is SimCity 4/3000? One of those definitely deserves a spot over Gone fucking Home or GtA IV (SA should be the GtA rep anyways)

REMINDER:
Sup Forums has shit taste and 90% of the games on any Sup Forums approved list are meme games Sup Forums likes ironically

Darksouls is overrated garbage.

Played 3
I enjoyed Morrowind and FONV.Not nearly as much as some here.
I did not enjoy Mount and Blade.

I've literally only played Mario 64 out of those.
Sorry man I don't play western garbage.

>gone home
Gave me a giggle

Overrated: yes; garbage: no. The game is undeniably a huge influence on modern game design this past decade. Kind of makes it as essential as SM64.

There are eight eastern games on that list.

Played 12. These are mostly entry level games and I don't know why something like gta is on there.

These all seem to fit into the same gritty western mold aside from Mario 64.

>pathologic: started but stopped playing within 5 minutes
>deus ex: started but stopped playing within 5 minutes
>dark souls: finished
>vampire: started but stopped playing within 20 minutes
>new vegas: finished
>SoC: finished
>SM64: finished as a 9 year old
>GTA IV: finished
>morrowind: started but stopped playing within 2 hours
>warband: started but stopped playing within 2 minutes

the rest i haven't touched. i'll play bloodborne when possible, but i'm not supporting the practice of exclusivity by buying a console for it.

Persona 3 has terrible party AI.
SS2 is also overrated but has a few good moments.

Amazing blogpost bro you really redefined the nature of my evening with that enthralling tale.

>WAAH stop making actual, substantial contributions to threads! >kek shadilay! memes! check my dubs for the epic win!

How would neo/nu-v's list be like?

I've been seeing a lot of Fallout 3 dick sucking lately, that's definitely one.

Get rid of Bloodborne and Gone Home, and swap GTA IV with SA and you have a good list.

>God Hand

Game was mediocre.

>GTAIV
>Gone Home
>Pathologic
>Shin Megami Tensei
feel free to kys OP

this

Gone home is literally for giggles and BB threads were some of the most spammed for nearly a year.

Kys kys kys kys kys subscribe to my gameplay channel ,i do CoD montages.

This, I like GTA IV but if we're talking about Sup Forumscore, SA and VC are more appropriate, the latter more so imo

>gone home
every time

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Pathologic anyways?
I have seen a few threads ever now and again.

So the essentials aren't good games? Just based off of what gives people the giggles?

>tfw try to start threads about pathologic remake
>tfw 0 replies
Is this caused by nu-Sup Forums? I stopped browsing in 2013 an only recently came back.

Lmao Im a reel nigga I only play Tetris

Reminder that remake is going to be an entirely different game from the original as stated by the developers.

I've played all those shitty ass games

Of course! I mean it's not as thought the fact that gone home is still a board meme and the image is a low-res mess doesn't give it away!

>vc
haha no. GTA IV is better. But why not gta v?

I am aware, did you play the demo they put out?

I really love the original, it really is, along with "The Void" one of the few games that actually approach art.

Definitely The Witcher 3.
Just to romance Yennefer

>>vc
He said SA, dingus.
And V is not bad, but not the best

>gone home
>not silent hill 2

>gone homo
Does this count?

So then there's no reason to discuss this list if it's just a joke right, let me change my response then.

LOL

I'm only 4 but I was playing meme hand on my ps2 before u faggots ever heard of it.

Pathologic remake when?

I'm so glad you understood and didn't mistake my post for sarcasm!

where the fuck is EYE

In the trash, where it belongs, you double jiang.

Sup Forums is the worst board on Sup Forums.

where do i go for a v-like experience with slightly less Autism?

soon

unironically reddit

They say this fall but my money's on spring 2018. Dev blog has relatively frequent updates for once which is comforting.

Gamefaqs forums. All the Sup Forums essentials were hipster games on there when they were new.

HOW SOON
I NEED IT NOW
Do they have another blog besides the Kickstarter updates?

What is in your opinion Ice Pick Lodge's best game?

I'd have to give it to The Void tbqh, who knew that what is essentially a dating sim could be so engaging

>trying to bring up The Void in the usual "are video games art" and no one's even heard of it
I have only myself to blame, I suppose.

You need to couch it in political terms. Complain about it espousing feminism, or something.

pathologic-game.com/blog/en/
Is this the stuff that gets posted on KS updates? This is the one I'm talking about.

Might have to agree with you, at least until we see the remake. I do love Pathologic but its roughness really shows.

Take that Persona weebshit off the list then it's perfect.

I've played 8 of them and 2 of them I didn't much care for. It's Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

I also must admit to preferring the fact that it is less "Russian" in setting and style. Pathologic touches on a lot of those old tricks such as faith:reason and civilized:pagan dichotomies, as well as of course the more original mechanics of The Void and tighter focus due to smaller scope.

>Gone Home
>no Doom

>Hehe i never played it but it's japanese and it's cool and funny to call anything japanese weebshit nowadays, even if it's a good game and i can't provide any real criticism but meaningless youtube buzzwords.

I mean I love the steppe lore in Pathologic, especially the shit you uncover as Haruspex, but I'm personally more of a surreal/weird shit kind of guy so The Void was almost tailor made for my tastes. Plus the setting gives them the freedom to go nuts with the areas, I mean Pathologic had stuff like the Polyhedron but it's got nothing on some of the chambers in The Void.

I watched a popular youtube stream of it and the hot blond and Asian guy playing it apologized for how shitty the game is.

>being this mad at having such shit tastes

>I watched a popular youtube stream of it
this current generation has left me in despair

beaten:
das
bb
new vegas
sm64
gone homo

played but never beat:
pathologic
dude sex
persona 3
stalker
ss2
gta iv
nocturne
warband

i own vtm:b but have never played it

Take it up with big red lazor

Fuk, sorry guys, I went to shitter and didn't notice I posted a wrong picture up until now, sorry for confusion.

except persona is weebshit in the correct sense of the world

Fake unless you post a link to the stream or the name of those behind it.

>EYE
It's worse now.

Fuck you

Provide some actual criticism or your opinion belongs in the toilet.

No, fuck YOU, EYE is meme garbage.

> Oblivion
> Fallout 3
> Dark Souls 2
> The Witcher 3
> Metal Gear Solid 3

this

I was gonna say, gone home was a bit of a stretch.

It isn't imbued with liberty.

>DMC3 and God Hand
>forgetting to add NGB with them
get it together user

It's not american, DUH. I only buy stuff that comes from the land of McDonald.

Fuck you

woah an actually good lis-
>e.y.e.
nevermind

Played all but the JRPGs, God Hand and Witcher III.

I've played exactly 5 of those. Only finished 1. And I believe Super Mario Sunshine was the superior game in every way.

>he he hee i make funny america joke xD

>convince me a series even SMTfags bash for being the barrell bottom of weeb clichés is bad

Witcher 3 is Sup Forumseddit core, replace it with Witcher 1.

Where's Max Payne?

Now, you can't have everything here, it's just core /v, games that are always mentioned, praised and in most cases most of people say something good about them. I could add at least 50 other games, but let's stick to the essential games.

Persona 3

> Teenagers need to save the world through the power of friendship from an dues ex machine final boss that is ranting about existentialism and the meaning of life.

Same premise as FFX and every other JRPG.

Having played a game or not, is a simple, objective, binary fact though, user. Either you have, or you haven't. 1 or 0.

Is this how fucked up Sup Forums has become? That some ridiculous faggot like this actually thinks that's an opinion?

>games that are always mentioned, praised and in most cases most of people say something good about them.

Its one of the go to games for why Sup Forums shits on every other action game released that isn't DMC or God Hand. Even Platinum gets a shit ton of hate for a lot of their action games compared to it.