Sup Forums meta thread

Now here me out on this, if we have more mods they can get rid of more spam threads and make the board less cancer.

Delete Sup Forums

Delete reddit

>if we have more people we can do more things at one time
You don't say

Aside from the occasional invasion of Sup Forumstards (which the mods have actually been ok at handling, they've been deleting the threads about the cancer guy and the tranny), I like current Sup Forums and don't wish for any major changes. Keep up the good work.

NOT VIDEOGAMES

Make E celebrity it's on board
/ece/

making this a Sup Forums protected board would make it be like it was before gamergate
sissies and manlets don't like being manhandled and that's what most of this board is made up of

I like this board but don't like videogames, so get rid of discussion about that trash

Delete these threads

Nah. E-celeb threads rarely spam this board up and when they do, mods take care of them and delete them. They hardly need their own board and no one would use it even if it were made. It's a solution to a non-existent problem.
>But this thread
Hide it and move on

Bring back dubs

New moderators.
This too. Could also be /ie/ - Internet Entertainment.

Ban everyone in this thread.
or at least don't let it hit bump limit, for Christ's sake.

Mods here are complete shit and worst on Sup Forums. The 'first vidya fap' thread just got deleted for no good reason. Everything was safe for work and relates to video games.

Stop abusing your power cuck jannies

>sissies and manlets
>MUH Sup Forums

oh the ironing

There's nothing wrong with e-celeb discussion that is actually related to video games.

Shit like this, on the other hand:
Now here's the actual cancer.

Jack off to real women like a normal person, weirdo nerd

>Nah. E-celeb threads rarely spam this board up and when they do, mods take care of them and delete them.
HOW NEW ARE YOU!?

Old enough to be here when AVGN and GameCenter CX threads were around and we didn't have faggots like you going "MUH E-CELEBS"

Faggot

I do, retard. It's about when you fapped to as a kid.

And this isn't the place to be shunning people for that anyway you fucking redditor

I second the additional mods thing

>I like current Sup Forums and don't wish for any major changes.

Surely you've noticed the influx of generals, waifu and shill threads lately. We have respective boards for that, and Sup Forums isn't one of them.

Flags for ease of shitposting

>E-celeb threads rarely spam this board up and when they do, mods take care of them and delete them

Are you new here? Half the active threads are e-celeb garbage.

>if we have more mods they can get rid of more spam threads
They ONLY get rid of fun threads.
The problem is that Hiroshima keeps introducing new janitors and moderators, who then proceed to fuck everything up.

E-celeb Threads talk more about the person then what they do vidya related, DSP and how his life is a total fuck up, totalbiscuit and how he has cancer, Cosmo and how he's a woman now, it's an off topic discussions not videogame related.

I agree. If the thread is about that shit, then delete it. If it isn't, keep it.

>The 'first vidya fap' thread just got deleted for no good reason.

Because waifu shit isn't discussion of actual vidya. You know, discussing gameplay and shit, not sharing intimate details of the degenerate fetishes you want to act out with a cartoon character.

Flags are pretty much forced IDs if you live outside the US, and boards with IDs are shit.
If you live in a really obscure country, flags are forced names. Like, there's only one Somalian who ever uses Sup Forums.

Use the fucking report and sage feature in the site.
If you feel the need to post in threads that should be deleted don't forget to sage and report.

Don't fucking misuse these features though.

No, flags are nothing like ID's. They literally exist solely to increase offtopic shitposting. There is no conceivable reason to want them.

Nobody said we have to discuss gameplay only, moron. Characters are fine to discuss too.

And once again, it was a CHILDHOOD faps thread you fucking mongoloid so stop strawmanning. Learn to read before you reply to me.