ITT: Bad game design

ITT: Bad game design

>Hey you know those skill choices you made to develop and distinguish your character?
>Yeah they dont matter, any path can be opened with an arrow or a grenade!

You can literally go to marida from killing dragoon and getting the grav suit, its not the only entry

That's cool as fuck, though.

In OP's post: Bad bait.

man that shit was cool.

I'll start

This wouldn't have been bad design if they had indicated that all you have to do is stand on the damn thing and press up and down as you go up and down on it.

elaborate OP, what's the problem?

The problem is OP's brain never developed past infancy.

DS3, the sage Mage being "hidden" in a clusterfuck of a derilict building. You get to the Boreal barrier by playing all the areas to their dead ends, but the doll needed to progress you only find by getting into an entire section of the game accessible only via one obscure fucking entry point with no hints or indication as to where it might be.
>cathedral of the deep
>literally located on a high point
I spent hours scouring the catacombs and demon ruins expecting to find the entrance to The cathedral of the motherfucking DEEP somewhere DEEP.

50% of this game

Hearts of Iron

All counters belonging to one country having the same colour, even your own, with no easy way to distinguish the units belonging to a particular division.
>but look, we added this web structure with lines indicating the hierarchy
No, fuck you, all you did was create a mess, I have an easier time untangling shitty Apple earphones. Look at Gary Grigsby's war in the east, in one glance I can see all the division groups and can instantly tell if a unit is near their division HQ or not, because THEY FUCKING COLOUR CODED IT LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE YOU TENCENT SELLOUT SWEDEKEKS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

When do you EVER use the up/down button in sonic besides this. They may as well not exist.

Fall out 4
Everything beyond the core concept of the game.p, i.e. everything beyond the base idea of creating a postapocalyptic RPG sandbox.

When will summer end?

Bioshock infinite
Spoopy mom boss, fuck that shit.

Jurassic Park on the Sega Genesis: Velociraptor final stage.

You encounter a door and at no point was there ever any sort of instruction as to how to open them, not even in the instruction booklet. After spending a shit load of time tryouts no to figure it out by mashing button, I finally learn that you have to press "UP" on the D-Pad to open the door.

Scan Visor.

up to open doors was a universal control of arcade games, that's why