Is there a more cancerous fanbase?

Is there a more cancerous fanbase?

Smash might be the only one that's worse.

Your favorite game's fanbase.

Undertale

overwatch

You can call me infinite for the short amount of time you'll be alive...

Monster Hunter
Melee fags
Undertale's bullshit
Sonic. idk how they've put up with those bullshit games for so long

Dark Souls was fine until it went to PC

This

>Monster Hunter
It was fine until recently.

Competitive communities in general

>recently

The MH fandom went to shit the moment Tri came out on Wii.

yes
smash fans are terrible but every game in the fgc has worse fanbase
not really, it is a weird mix between cs:go and league of legends communities but it somehow manages to not be as awful as either
monster hunter dudes were pretty cool until the monster hunter world announcement. sonic fans are pretty cool too. i should note that i am not fans of either of those series
nice meme

i love the series but yes holy shit is the fanbase annoying. they praise the dark souls game as the second coming of christ when demon's souls was a better RPG in many ways and bloodborne shits all over it.

their arguments for everything literally always boils down to

>muh estus
>muh metroidvania

as if their preferences are objectively better than the metroid system (pro-tip: it's not)

than the megaman* system

I've had a generally pleasant time with the CS:GO community, but they probably only suck my dick because I carry so hard.

Souls threads that don't devolve into consolewar or DaS2 vs. the world shitposting are some of the best on Sup Forums. You'd know that if it wasn't your first month here, little bitch ass.

Siege doesn't have a horrible ranked community
but that's probably because I play to get a rank then go back to casual

Pokefags got their own board.

Plenty. Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, Undertale, Nintendo, Sony, etc.

That being said, Souls community really went to shit after Souls was ported to PC, which is a real shame.

Demon's Souls was not better than Dark Souls. It had a ton of flaws gameplay-wise. Atmosphere wise it is much better I'll agree, but in all other categories it loses.

This really just means you have low T beta and can't handle masculine environments

>t. Wasn't around for pre-pc port community

Undertale
Zelda
League of Legends

help niggas,souls series sounds like the perfect thing for me, "you're alone in dark-ish areas in an action rpg" but i just can't get into it, whats wrong with me? how do i get into it??