How does playing video games make you feel?

How does playing video games make you feel?

Shit.

Get the fuck out you fucking normie

REEE REEE REEE REEE REEEE REEE

Like I should be doing something better with my time.

what is this show that keeps being posted in these clearly shitpost threads

Who's that hime cut?

Is this Sup Forums's new waifu or some shit?

Lonely, my taste is too weird for my friends, and it's too shitty and outdated to be of any use in this place.

gay

>Not hentai
Why even bother?

kind of like this

Makes my kokoro go all "doki doki"

video games make me want sex with ladies

because hentai has awful production value?

depends on the game

Why doesn't this anime lady turn on the air conditioning if it's making her so sweaty?

So does pretty much all modern anime.

This show sucks for a gambling show the games sure are lukewarm as fuck.

>It's completely ok to create threads about anything,
>But anime is a no-no

Sup Forums deserves no respect.

maybe you should try posting something good, there are cyberpunk threads all the time and anime is always posted.

While true, we're talking about an entirely different level of bad production values.

that's sad that hentai sucks nowadays. in the early 90's it was all hand drawn. One Grezzoto or something was really well animated

And cyberpunk isn't videogames.

You aren't even discussing cyberpunk videogames, it's just a cyberpunk general and everyone should be fine with it because it's something you like.

There was also an actual market for it, but you also have to consider 95% of the trash was forgotten.

>You aren't even discussing cyberpunk videogames, it's just a cyberpunk general and everyone should be fine with it because it's something you like.
It's a thread about cyberpunk games where people talk about other related media. It happens every single time there's ever a game in a genre that spans multiple forms of media. Especially anything based on /tg/ shit like Warhammer and WoD.

so you just melt while everything around you warp and breaks?
must suck using a amd driver.

maybe you sissy faggots should go to Sup Forums to talk about anime.
let me make this easy for you

this is true

I tend to make people rq and that feels good.

>hime cut

>Anime has an artstyle so good no hentai artist could possibly replicate
Including this one, what's it's name, Sup Forums?

It's the one thing, besides reading and getting drunk, that makes this pointless existence tolerable.

The anime couldn't even replicate the art style of the manga.

Don't forget masturbating and napping.
If we had nuclear war right now, I would probably sit in the ruins of my room and repeat a cycle of sleeping and masturbating until I died of radiation sickness.

You know what I fucking mean.

>dying from radiation sickness
Is that painful? Besides, doesn't your strenght turn to shit? All you'd be able to do woukd be pass away in your sleep, which is not bad at all, unless you're a viking.

When the bombs fall, I put my hand on my dick. When the shockwave causes it to move forward, I feel as though I am having sex with existential terror itself.

Well memed

Content and relaxed because I play them in my downtime after I've already accomplished shit during the day.

Who's that PATTSUN, Mr. smartass?

I dunno what her name is but the anime she's from is called Kakegurui

I don't like videogames, that's why I come here to complain, and shitpost about them. Like everyone else does on Sup Forums

given chernobyl accounts, it's pretty much the worst death imaginable - they're a ghastly interesting read

The difference is that Chernobyl/Hiroshima/etc. survivors had their lives artificially extended in hospitals. If all out nuclear war occurred, you would probably die in a couple days after vomiting/shitting everything out and passing out on the floor to never wake up again. Even if you did find a doctor, they'd probably just have a guard come and shoot you because they would be too busy helping people who could be saved.

When you boil it down this show is basically Yu-Gi-Oh
>"I predicted you'd do that so I did this!"
>"Oh no no one's ever predicted my totally obvious methods before!"