Sup Forums in one image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPjUO2YSjn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are people who still play OW
What do you fuckers even do differently every other day?

Ah politics, the easiest way to start an argument.

I would say the same thing for /r9k/

what musou?

That was a weird day.

i-is there something wrong with plastic water bottles?

>something happens at the largest video game conference
>people talk about it on the video games board on Sup Forums

no way

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

Blazing Saddles

>tfw Sup Forums has scared off most dullards who still give EA and Ubisoft because they pander to the PC crowd now
The Nazi fetishists can stay.

If you let them sit around for too long, the materials used to make the bottle start to 'leak' into the water. It's why there's a sell-by and consume-by. It's not the water going off, it's the bottle going off.

I'm afraid it's too late. Animeposting is the first fatal sign

me in the back

>hitler saluting in the back
this shit is too accurate

Xenoestrogens on top of a number of other bad shit.

lol

i dont watch moeshit if thats better

>Hey guys, see that Wolfenstein it looks really co-
>*Get's barraged by 5 gorillion we wuz threads about all the black people in games because people would rather meme and eat obvious political baitposting instead of actually try to talk about the game seriously*

>talk about it

you mean shitpost about it. If even half of those threads were actual discussion this board might not be garbage.

>Fallout New Vegas.mp4

shitposting on Sup Forums, no way that's never happened before

>wants to talk about political agenda "videogames' seriously

If they didnt want their games to turn into memes them why the political fuckery? Cant we just have games for the sake of games rather than games to push some left/right/lgbt agenda? The games pushing this shit always suffer because of it as well so why do they keep attempting to push that garbage? Are the devs funded by soros?

Stop being so offended by everything you woman.

literally nothing wrong with tomo you fuck

It's wasn't the fun brand of shitposting. It was just "DUDE, BLACK PEOPLE." all over the God. Damn. Board. that night.

Don't get me started on the threads made when Call of Duty WWII was being talked about because "Waah female models in the multiplayer". Or when all those Far Cry 5 threads were made because "HAHA THE VILLAINS ARE THE ALT-RIGHT AM I RITE?".

For the past few months we've been dealing with asswipes from 4+4 chan invading us for no discernible reason outside of "GUYS TRUMP WON/WAHH TRUMP WON, LET'S BOMBARD Sup Forums!".

I'm glad mods and Jannies are getting more on point these days.

Speaking of 4+Sup Forums

>Having a black person in a game is political agendas
Stop posting anytime friendo

>offended

sorry your shitty agenda filled game failed
>over simplification

Its ok I understand you have an american education

>offended by racism and sexism
>on Sup Forums

WE

Behold, Sup Forums in one image!

The post of one who has no defensible position; gets put on fire and has nothing else to say but a bunch of assumptions and strawmen.

What a gay lol

It's perfect.
>inb4 you get called a "muh centrism"

>Wow everyone on vee is posting opinions I don't like!
>Must be a raid!

Because video games ain't video game related for some reason.

Bottled water has girl hormones in it

>I get mad when I see brown people, and anyone who doesn't agree is a simpleton who is beneath my intellect
Grow up you dirty European

I like 21/27 of them

>tfw both girls I've dated have both called me prettier than them

wtf bros

pseudoscience faggots who believe that trace amounts of some chemical will cause you to turn into a huge flaming faggot. you're more likely to want to choke on a bag of dicks if you visit /r9k/ daily than if you drink bottled water.

I play Skyrim: SE given to me for free.

>people are not talking what I want them to talk
>they must be stopped

>posts in memes
>want to be taken seriously

just stop making and playing shitty games. Only pay for games where the devs deserve money anything else is just fanboyism

>implications
Sorry you were dropped on your head as a child. You can put as many word in my mouth as you want. It doesnt make them true it just helps you sleep at night having an outlet for your autism

I don't give a fuck if you say nigger or call women bitches. It's when it's almost all over the board at certain times, and when trailers and other shit come out that it get's obnoxious.

Then again it's clear so long as either 4+4 chan or Sup Forums or whoever the fuck really is doing this brigading shit isn't going to stop at all because far as I know they're still pissy about mods banning GG threads because folks wanted to talk about vidya again.

Lots of water bottle brands that claim to be "spring water" are actually more unsanitary than sink water. Don't remember which brand but I think that one spring water brand actually came from a well outside some processing plant

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NOW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT MUH SAFE SPACE I WANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I WANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I WANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME WAAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

>Don't get me started on the threads made when Call of Duty WWII was being talked about because "Waah female models in the multiplayer"
I know right? I'm sick of the fucking fascist Trump supporters trying to rewrite history
>Realism in a video game
I know but at least try to present their argument accurately instead of being a bitch

The problem is you assume everyone is on the same level of Sup Forums here.

Why is this part bad?

>reddit spacing

@384853224 (no (you) for autists)
_donald

This is Sup Forums summed up in a single post.

It's E3 night and some of us actually want to have a nice conversation. How can a few people have one when some moron is going to come on screaming WE WUZ memes the entire thread long.

>Assuming anyone actually gives a shit about these people.

user regardless of people being faggots and bitching about Sup Forums even when they aren't involved, this isn't Sup Forums. Why even bother defending Sup Forums on Sup Forums when they aren't even related?

I like Death Grips and Kero Kero Bonito. I'm I a faggot ?

No, you are offended, that's why you blame imaginary raids on your own problems and you want mods to censor everything so you can stay in your safe space. See

Hey edgelord 15 year old who found us via reddit.

They lost.

>get BTFO
>hurr nobody cares

About who, the GDC which is the largest game developer conference?

Get a grip, shit ain't memes just because you don't want it.

>alt-right boogeymen
Next thing you'll say it's all Sup Forums's fault, right?

The only thing I like in this image is SEL and Vespertine

>@
>never been to Sup Forums

whose trolling who anymore

that image is a year old btw

> I M P L Y I N G
You literally said I was too dumb to understand, I didn't put any words in your mouth. Sorry that you're a massive Neet that never leaves his room, and fell for the BBC meme, geting upset over minorities existing in videogmaes. Just having a black person in a game isn't propaganda. Get over yourself.

>muh horsecock theory, gebbac 2 pol

>It's E3 night and some of us actually want to have a nice conversation

So you came to Sup Forums?

@ 384853439 (because fuck you)
No I know who you fucking are you fucking eight channer piece of fuck.

Go the fuck back to your hole in the ground, I will keep reporting your posts until you eventually get your fucking ban you piece of fuck.

People like you are fucking ruining the whole fucking board and this website because you're soo mad you can't scream about your fucking SJW boogy people.

You know why America is sucking right now? Because you two fucking groups can't stop shitting on each other to claim your superiority over the other, in endless screaming matches while the rest of us and the moderates of each side look on in shame.

You aren't just the cancer killing the ONE place I can go to, to talk about vidya, you are the cancer that is killing America.

LOL

>projection
>implications
>calls others neets that never go outside

It never ends. We never learn. We are responsible for our own suffering.

pls delet pol it hurts my feefes :(

1/2

>muh (you) memes
>some secret club is le raiding us
>reddit spacing
Crawl back from where youre from

america was always shit my delusional friend. Enjoy your "freedoms"

Literally all JRPG threads. animefags are cancer.

>green texting everything he says
You seem disgruntled, you gonna post one of those hilarious pepes next my little newfag friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=XPjUO2YSjn0

>YOU are mad
>YOU are new
>YOU gonna frogpost

sorry you got triggered. Some more forced projections and I may start to believe youre hot opinions

I was expecting it to slap her face
Disappointed