Imagine being Totalbiscuit and writing this entire post on SomethingAwful to see it end up in the Comedy Gaschamber

Imagine being Totalbiscuit and writing this entire post on SomethingAwful to see it end up in the Comedy Gaschamber

tl;dr?
We all know he's a subhuman.

What's with the dumb font?

>User was put on probation for this post
Holy shit my sides

It's where the shit threads from SomethingAwful get sent for being shit so they get the horrible colours and comic sans font

I assume the mods on SA don't have sticks up their asses like they do here

Give us a tl;dr, that wall of text is not nearly interesting enough to fully read.

>these sub-155 IQ posters

>TB throwing a huge fit because someone asked "are traps gay" at a coxcon panel
>claims it was transphobic

I don't think I've even met a trap who was trans. What the hell happened

Sadly SA went full SJW a couple years back.

Trump was kidding the tipping point and it's been unbearable since. Which is surprising given Hilary literally murdered one of SA's members.

It really isn't interesting to read.
TB just cherry picks some statements, you know, like he does with all his fucking arguments, then some assblasted christfag mod puts him on probation.

But, if I has to tl;dr it? Is it gay to like traps?

>Literally murdered one of SA's members
Was that the drone strike in the middle of nowhere USA that the Obama administration hasn't done jack shit to correct or are you memeing

Some do, but they're not rotating over an open flame on a spit like the faggot jew mods and janitors on Sup Forums.

I dunno three years ago SJW types made a big stink on Twitter about a game where a catfisher on an in-game fake message board was called a trap by another NPC

Sum this up for me in one sentence I'm not reading all this garbage.

Was it really about traps? From the blurry font I can make out something about theology but that's it

Vilerat was killed at Benghazi.

Why would he banned for making an angry centrist post? He's right.

I m liberal jeanius, christfags ruin everything.

nu-atheists and hard evangelicals are retards

imagine paying ten dollars to post on a forum

the trap thing is a separate thing

Read
Seriously, TB is full of shit and pokes his big (literally) cancerous head into shit no one wants him to comment on. He is an autistic sperg who is popular because teenagers and other autistic spergs like to beat themselves off to his 'moral purity'.

Supposedly it keeps all but the most dedicated shitposters out

Why does Sup Forums pretend they didn't make equally cringeworthy forum posts 10 years ago?

SA Mods vary from board to board

Debate and Discussion is an open sewer

What kind of 6 year old had internet 10 years ago?

Fair point.

It keeps the retards out

if that's the case why on earth do they need a comedy gas chamber

Leftists.

Its where the shit threads go

Surprisingly people are quite willing to pay 10bux to troll people with burner accounts

Jesus Christ this cunt doesn't know when to shut up. Can someone give me the tl;dr?

I'm a atheist cuck and am better than you

It's a call/challenge to actively think about things for yourself, rather than merely passively reading/believing from others.

Tl;dr - Total biscuit doesn't like atheists who are atheists just to be trendy. He also posts a rebuttal to some argument about God not being able to exist.

>be TB
>have to pay thousand of dollars in chemotherapy
>have to take care of your wife's son
>have to deal with religious assholes asking if traps are gay in your conventions
>have to play games at 55fps with a 70 degree FoV
>your cancer turns out to not be terminal
>you'll never get your sweet release