How does anyone actually argue that the PS3 has a better library than the 360?

How does anyone actually argue that the PS3 has a better library than the 360?

>Dead Rising
>Gears 1, 2 and 3
>Halo 3
>Left 4 Dead 1+2
>Crackdown
>Fable 1, 2 and 3
>All the Forza games
>Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
>Tons of hidden gem JRPGs like Lost Odyssey, Culdcept Saga, Blue Dragon, etc.
Just off the top of my head. It also has the definitive version of almost every multiplat (not counting PC), and most games that are in direct competition to similar PS3 titles (like Gears 2 versus Uncharted 2) are vastly better with far more content and superior multiplayer. Almost every exclusive on PS3 is extremely shallow on content and overall feels like an amateur effort. Aside from a few decent weeb titles like Disgaea 4, I have no idea why anyone likes the PS3.

360 was objectively the best console to own last gen.
I don't really care what contrarian Sup Forums weeaboo shitposters have to say about it.
If you didn't have a 360, you missed out on the best gaming experiences of the 7th gen.

Agreed. The PS3 had a few decent games, but hey were so shallow that they could never hold my interest. Look at Killzone 2 -- beautiful graphics, interesting movement and controls, but at the end of the day it was a mindless shooter with no unlockables, rewards or incentive to keep playing. The community died a year after release because there was nothing to keep it alive, meanwhile Halo 3 is still alive to this day because of the amazing gameplay and forge.

Oh look, that console where every good game was bottlenecked by the terrible controls and graphics.

>banjo Kazooie nuts & bolts

sonybro delusional has no limits

>when neogaf gave littlebigplanet goty

kek

>le shovelware console

This thread is shit

>banjo Kazooie nuts & bolts
Oh look, this faggot fell for the nostalgia meme and didn't play the best platformer of the generation.

>Including kinect and move games

LOL look at this faggot and laugh. You missed the other few dozen exclusives the 360 has and your shit graph doesn't include Halo 3. Is this the best you could do retard?

>cherry picking
>most of the PS3 games are still shit
Are you even trying?

barneyfag pls

Little Witches actually, I'm not into MLP. Can't wait till their game get's released.

bump

>Dead Rising
The second game was better and the Resident Evil games were better
>Gears 1-3
Playing trashy TPS games is bad enough, but Gears of War? Even fucking Dead Space is better than them, and Uncharted is better because you don't control a walking fridge, you control a man that doesn't take up 75% of the screen
>Halo 3
Normie shit
>Left 4 Dead
PC games that can be played on a toaster
>Crackdown
Shit meme game, Saints Row IV was better, inFamous was better
>Fable 1-3
Shit meme games, inFamous was better, The Hobbit on GCN was better
>Banjo-Kazooie
Shitpost
>hidden gem JRPGs
Beaten out by the fact the PS3 has majority of the good PS1 JRPGs and all of the new ones for the system.
Also, PS3 has free online, you don't need 4 discs to play a game, the store is actually good, and its exclusives include
>God of War
>inFamous 1, 2, FoB
>Uncharted 1-3
>Resistance 1 and 3
>LBP
>MGS4 and MGS Legacy Collection
>Ratchet and Clank
>Sly 4
>3D Dot Game Heroes
>Heavy Rain
>Killzone(for FPStards)
>Yakuza series
>Demon's Souls
>SIREN
There's also the fact that every PS3 is backwards compatible with every PS1 game, and older versions can play every PS1 and PS2 game, as well as the fact that majority of the good games on PS1 and PS2 got released on PSN or in HD Collections which are all dirt cheap now.
The only people who thought the 360 was better were normies, people who couldn't afford both and chose the wrong console, people with Stockholm Syndrome, or actual retards.

Their libraries are like 90% the same, faggot

Are ps3 complete games or are they filled with dlc trash?

>god of war
normie sit, & over-rated garbage.
>inFamous 1, 2, FoB
oh great another shitty third person action game
>Uncharted 1-3
what's it with you sony-niggers & 3rd Person Action games.
>Resistance 1 and 3
shitty 2nd rate shooter
>MGS4 and MGS Legacy Collection
these are decent, you can play the legacy on Xbox though if I recall.
>Ratchet and Clank
Ultra normie shit, 2nd rate plat-former
>Sly 4
Great series, it's pretty fun.
>3D Dot Game Heroes
mine-craft Esq shit, why'd you mention it?
>Heavy Rain
I would'n consider this a game
>Killzone(for FPStards)
A decent series, can't play as the Helghast though so it's a no.
>Yakuza series
It's alright, not my cup of tea
>Demon's Souls
Great Game
>SIREN
Survival horror game, I'd rather play Dead-Space
>The only people who thought the 360 was better were normies, people who couldn't afford both and chose the wrong console.
I have both consoles, I prefer the Xbox you autistic twat.......also PC Reich FTW..

At one time it cost like 20k for a dev kit for the ps3 to make ur game for the ps3, thats why alot of indie games were on the xbox 360 which was like 2k for dev kits. Also the xbox 360 had all the Cave shmups i believe for that reason. Correct me if im wrong.

Dude, almost every game you mentioned is total and utter shit. You say Gears of War and Halo 3 are trash and then you call fucking Resistance a good series when it objectively does every single thing worse than Halo. The only good games on your entire list are Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2, all of which pale in comparison to games offered on 360. You are blatantly blinded by rose tinted glasses and it shows. The PS3 library is complete dirt.

>using 20 year old PS1 games as a fucking argument
Lol this is how I know you are mentally retarded.

idk i personally liked ps3 exclusives like infamous, lbp, killzone, uncharted and gran turismo but u kno if u like the xbox exclusives more and were having fun that's cool and I respect that

Sly, & Metal Gear are good.

>normie sit
That's what the new one is. Before, they were babby's first hack and slash and the gateway to better games like DMC
>another shitty third person action game
inFamous 1 is half that. 2 and FoB are actually great games
>shitty 2nd rate shooter
The third one is pretty good, and both use healthpacks and let you carry as many guns as you want, unlike every other bland shooter. They're fun.
>you can play the legacy collection on Xbox
Only 2, 3 and PW. PS3 has MGS1, VR Missions and 4.
>ultra normie shit, 2nd rate platformer
The original trilogy is really good, the Future trilogy not as good, but still fun. Better than Nuts and Bolts
>it's pretty fun
I'd say Sly 4 is mediocre in comparison to Ratchet Future (I do prefer the original trilogy to Ratchet though)
>mine-craft esq shit
Looks like Minecraft, but it's actually really fun and more Zelda than anything. It's also made by the developers of Dark Souls, and shows they're actually good at making games that aren't Souls related.
>i wouldn't consider this a game
Neither would I, but Sup Forums likes shit like that now.
>not my cup of tea
Fair enough
>i'd rather play dead space
Sad
>pc reich
You have to go back

oh also op mgs games and demons souls i really liked those too a lot

I'm somewhat interested in owning a 360. Is there a list of good exclusives, because I mostly just see third party and the usual first party shooter games

also does it have any way to pirate games

>the only good games on your entire list are Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2
Underage spotted. The 360 has about 5 noteworth games and a few JRPGs which are just lesser versions of other JRPGs with the exception of maybe Lost Odyssey.
Also, inFamous 2 has some great gameplay and story, MGS is better than every 360 game listed, Resistance 3 is an alright FPS with some flaws as it is clearly a budget title, SIREN is some of the best survival horror out there, Yakuza has some of the best gameplay and long-running story in the industry, and those 20 year old PS1 games are finally in 60hz over in Europe and are dirt cheap in comparison to physical copies that usually range at $30-$50

There are some alright JRPGs, but the 360 is mostly normie trash and """"""Exclusives"""""""".
It also is the only console of the generation to have paid online

>God of War III
>God of War Ascension
>Infamous 1 and 2
>Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
>Catherine
>Little Big Planet 1 and 2
>Uncharted 1-3 (Though admittedly 1 is kinda weak)
>Ratchet and Clank games
>Sly 4
>The Last of Us
>Demon's Souls
>MGS4
>Killzone 2 and 3 (3 is one of the best online shooters I've ever played)
>Tokyo Jungle
>3D Dot Game Heroes
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Twisted Metal
Literally all of those are games just off the top of my head. I'm sure as shit I'm missing some. I had a 360 as well, I used my PS3 WAY more. The only thing I ever played on my 360 was Halo and Lost Odyssey.

Yes, everyone knows PS3 has more exclusives. Even got Persona 5 this year.

Many of them have far better gameplay and challenge than 90% of this new bullshit you pompous little faggot.

>shallow
>had DeS
>the only innovative game last gen

>How does anyone actually argue that the PS3 has a better library than the 360?
Most 360 games were basically beta versions of PC games. PS3 had lots of games that weren't available anywhere else.

>
>LOL look at this faggot and laugh. You missed the other few dozen exclusives the 360 has and your shit graph doesn't include Halo 3. Is this the best you could do retard
>
>LOL look at this faggot and laugh. You missed the other few dozen exclusives the 360 has and your shit graph doesn't include Halo 3. Is this the best you could do retard?
Look at the years, can you not fucking read?

That's what I thought, and I've tried looking up games but less than 5 ever seem interesting.

>Many of them have far better gameplay and challenge than 90% of this new bullshit you pompous little faggot
I'm assuming you're talking about the PS1 games, so let me just inform you that using backwards compatability with 20 year old games is pretty much the autistic argument you can make and it has nothing to do with the quality of the actual games made for either system. You are retarded and you should hate yourself for even asserting something so stupid.

I would say get one if you only plan on getting offline games, as the consoles are dirt cheap (local game store used to use them as tables and backings for shelf units when he was starting up)

>dead rising
Illg ive ya that
>Halo
>>First person shooters on consoles
>left 4 dead 1+2
>> see above
>Crackdown
Sure
>Fable 1 2
>Forza
>>never played
>Banjo Kazooie Nuts n Bolts
That game was an insult

>JRPG
Lost Oddesy sure but culdcept is fucking boring

PS3 has exclusives just like the normie trash much like the ones you posted but unlike your 360 it also has weeb games which makes it the winner.

Why am I even responding to bait?

Why did I post bait.

>replies to the third reply instantly
>doesn't reply to the first or second
>uses normie-tier meme images
Truly the ambassador of the Xbox fanbase

>Look at the years, can you not fucking read?
Who the fuck cares about the years retard? The point of the graph is to misrepresent the quality of either library by deliberately leaving out some of the best games on the 360. It's a fucking shitty, cherrypicked argument that only holds water with a literal retard like yourself. Try again faggot child.

lmao look at all that anime shovelware

pretty much just offline stuff yeah. paying for online for a last gen console would just feel silly

>doesn't actually acknowledge the fact that his point is retarded and diverts the argument
Truly the autistic ambassador of the Sony fanbase.

So, what you're saying is that the 360 stopped being good after 2010? That it had about 5 good games from 2006-2009, but as soon as 2010 hit it died off?

I wasn't the third reply retard

>So, what you're saying is that the 360 stopped being good after 2010? That it had about 5 good games from 2006-2009, but as soon as 2010 hit it died off?
How exactly did your retarded brain draw this conclusion? Think real hard and try to understand this concept: many of the console's best games came out before 2010. Like Halo 3, and Fable 2, and Gears of War 2, and myriad other great titles. The graph is also the definition of cherrypicking whereby the creator chose what "they" believe to be good games while simultaneously ignoring anything they consider to be bad. 75% of the list in favor of the PS3 is complete trash. It's a retarded argument and you're retarded for arguing it.

>counting good exclusives

What determines the better console isn't the good games, it's the best games. Nobody plays every single green one on that list. It's more reasonable to compare the quality of like the top 10 games to the other top 10 or something.

360 was better for the most part.

>PS3 had a ton of nice exclusives if you'd like japanese games, like MGS4, 3D dot game heroes and demons souls. I even liked infamous 1.
>Free online.
>Dark souls ran better on the ps3 and so did a few others but most games ran better on the 360.
That's roughly it.
My friends traded in their 360s for a ps3, so I eneded up getting a ps3 too.

Also those game are on PC and I remember Dead rising being on ps3 too.

>People still push Blue Dragon as if it's a good game.

It had some neat ideas, but it's nowhere near a gem. I get that shit was dire last gen for JRPG fans, but let's be real.

PS3: retailed for $600 in its first year, almost bankrupt Sony, ended up losing every bit of money they made on PS1 and PS2 in a single generation, took 3 years for anything noteworthy to appear on the console, literally removed features from the console over time.

360: retailed for $400, actually made money, had great games in the first year, improved the console with every update, offered the best online service, best controller, best multiplatform games and deepest exclusives. As a result, sold the most consoles and raped Sony.

Why are we having this discussion again, exactly?

The PS3 ended up selling better than the 360 tho.

It just shows games from a certain timeframe retard. It also shows how much Mircosoft actually cares about producing quality titles people will like and where their priorities are.
It was probably grabbed from some other board around 2013 and is getting reposted now. Not everything is some sinister plot to talk shit about user's favourite corporation

Demon Souls, MGS4, infamous are pretty much the reason to own a ps3, also if you want free online. Some games run better on a ps3 too.

No actually it didn't. The PS3 sold 80m units, the 360 sold 84m units, and that's with the PS3 being produced for a year beyond the 360.

Well whatever, the PS3 had better games anyways as evident by this post I made.

Dude, who the fuck cares what "timeframe" games came out in? Do you even remember being a PS3 owner during 2006~2009? It was a fucking desert. There was literally nothing. Xbox 360 had dozens of good games by the time PS3 got its first AAA title in 2009 with Killzone 2. Acting like the 360 has an inferior library just because YOU think there were less 360 games produced after 2010 is a fucking non-argument. Holy shit you are stupid.

Imagine trying this hard to fit in with people on the internet? Avatarfagging a seasonal show he event went so far to name the file. Lmaoing at your life.

>Well whatever, the PS3 had better games anyways as evident by this post I made.
No it doesn't, and nothing is "evident" because you're simply listening your shit opinion which is in direct contrast to fact, critical opinion and sales. Everything on your list down to Demon's Souls is complete trash and there are like 1-2 games beyond that which are good. You can't possibly expect anyone to take your opinion seriously when you act like Catherine and The Last of Us are better games than what the 360 offered.

>and that's with the PS3 being produced for a year beyond the 360.

The 360 was also released a year before PS3.

Also those 360 numbers would include people who had to replace their consoles after its internals melted due to Microsoft's hilariously terrible early design, which inflates the numbers by tens of millions.

>''realistic'' racing games
>sports games
who the fuck plays those

>retailed for $400
Plus online and attachment for wireless online, adding on about $150
>had great games in the first year
And then it became a downward spiral of rehashes and gimmicks
>improved the console with every update
That's true for every console user
>best online service
If you pay $60 a year (which doesn't even go to improving online), and if you're normie trash who plays multiplayer games
>best controller
Debatable
>best multiplatform games
Both versions were roughly the same, only difference being 'Framedrop in this cutscene for a second'
>deepest exclusives
If you only count Halo 3 and Gears of War.
>sold the most consoles and raped Sony
It sold slightly more, but I wouldn't say raped, raped was when the PS2 sold 150 and the Xbox and GCN were below 30. Also, the PS3 came out a year after the 360 at a higher price point, and only started selling when they made the slim version. Yet, it still caught up and has outsold the 360 in monthly reports since around 2012

>''realistic'' racing games
>sports games
>who the fuck plays those
I literally mentioned ONE racing games series and not a single sports game. Are you retarded or something?

You may as well have, they are equally worthless. Like your thread.

They are. Also, I don't know how you can claim a game like Demon's Souls is shit. I'm not even into Souls games, but listed it because it's objectively a good game.

>Both versions were roughly the same, only difference being 'Framedrop in this cutscene for a second'

Bullshit. The PS3 frequently had a noticeably inferior version of multiplat games, especially early in its lifespan. Games would suffer from massive framerate drops and lower graphics quality compared to the 360. This got better over time, but even in games released towards the end of the gen, like GTA V, were still inferior on PS3.

Little Big Planet completely BTFO's any other game for the 360. Objectively the best game

PS3 had exclusives with some multiplats being better, 360 had exclusives and multiplats that were usually better.

They're both great, deal with it.

Thats the reason to get a 360

360 was the console multiplat machine
PS3 for exclusive/weeb
PC for multiplat shooters
And Yakuza BTFO little big planet

CWC's favorite game on PS3 as I recall.

>multiplayer
lol
>generic racing game series
>nuts and bolts
>no mention of Alan Wake
>JRPGs as if ps3 doesn't have that
>bayonetta has a better framerate!

>Plus online and attachment for wireless online, adding on about $150
Uhhhh the $60 per year and wireless attachment never costed anywhere close to $150 total and the 360 Slim has WiFi. Nice try faggot.
>And then it became a downward spiral of rehashes and gimmicks
Nope, that's your shit opinion and it isn't an argument.
>That's true for every console user
Yeah, every console except the PS3, where you managed to lose everything from Other OS support to fucking copying game saves without a PSN ID. Literally got worse with most updates.
>If you pay $60 a year (which doesn't even go to improving online), and if you're normie trash who plays multiplayer games
Lol look at this faggot using the same point twice. You already mentioned the online fee retard. Also, if you were seriously too poor to afford 0.20 cents per day for superior online, you are fucking worthless.
>Debatable
Literally the only point you've made so far.
>Both versions were roughly the same, only difference being 'Framedrop in this cutscene for a second'
LOL no, no actually they weren't. PS3 games were notorious for being inferior to both 360 and PC, you don't know your shit son.
>If you only count Halo 3 and Gears of War.
Again, your shitty opinion that doesn't reflect actual fact.
>It sold slightly more, but I wouldn't say raped, raped was when the PS2 sold 150 and the Xbox and GCN were below 30
Considering Sony literally lost money on PS3, yes, they were actually raped, and 6th gen consoles wars have nothing to do with this argument.
>Also, the PS3 came out a year after the 360 at a higher price point, and only started selling when they made the slim version. Yet, it still caught up and has outsold the 360 in monthly reports since around 2012
Nope. The 360 held a strong lead over PS3 for the majority of the life cycle and finished 4 million units ahead.

>MGS4
>Ratchet and Clank
>Valkyria chronicles
>God of war
>JoJo all star battle
>Drakengaurd
>The last of Ass

I could go on but I wont, you're a fag.

Really? It's a really good game so I do not blame him. Though my favourite game I played on my PS3 was Burnout Paradise.

>ps3 got its first AAA title in 2009 with Killzone 2
Actually, before that there was
>resistance1 and 2
>ratchet and clank future trilogy
>uncharted 1 and 2
>heavenly sword
>mgs4
>little big planet
>infamous
>demon's souls
Thanks for making me realize Uncharted 2 came out about 8 years ago.
>just because YOU think there were less 360 games produced after 2010 is fucking non-argument
Well, there were less games produced after 2010, and there was certainly less quality control on the 360 side as well if the Kinect library is anything to go by.
Also, as I said the image was probably made in 2013. I doubt some rando took time in this thread to make an image like that and add all the metacritic rankings to it.

>Colin McRae Rally
>NBA Street
done

>the shittiest entry in the MGS series
>generic platformer with PS2-era gameplay
>shit weeb title
>terrible game that's objectively worse than even Castlevania
>JoJo all star battle... this is your fucking argument
>lol
>lol
Unbelievable, you are actually this delusional.

>heavenly sword
>"AAA title"
LOL did you seriously just make this argument?

It's pretty funny that I'm still seeing the same console war from the late 2000s, well after both consoles have been superseded.

>There are still Xbone shills on Sup Forums

>people are still warring over the N64 and PS1 and this faggot think it's "pretty funny" that people are discussing HD consoles
t. newfag

>the shittiest entry in the MGS series
LOL
I guess mgsv just doesn't exist

Whoa faggot, who said anything about X1? I am talking strictly about 360 vs PS3, 8th gen consoles have literally nothing to do with this discussion. I'll gladly admit the PS4 is the better console of this gen, but 360 completely shat on the PS3, that is a fact.

>I don't like your exclusive that I have never played

Console fag arguments in a nutshell.

I guess this is the best thread to ask, this is also semi going to be a blogpost. So, in 2014, my phat boy PS3 got the YLOD, for the past few years, I've been considering getting a new one, and I currently have $101 on Paypal. However, here's where blogpost comes in. My friends want me to go to an anime convention in September with them,and I kinda want to go too for a concert that's there. The thing is though, I'm not very good in crowds So, I don't know what to do.

Ironic how you post this image, yet X1 is the console with all of the beefy white male protagonists, meanwhile PS4 was literally released in a faggot rainbow edition to raise funds for LGBTQ charity and leads the charge with a slew of SJW female protagonist. Lmao what a retard.

>I guess this is the best thread to ask

The fuck made you think that? Is this pasta? did I fall for a meme?

>when you release a console in 2006 for $599 that has a worse GPU than a console released in 2005 for $399

Sony deserved everything they got

>Valkyria Chronicles 1
>shit weeb title

What did I just read

anyone that argues about this is a complete brainlet
pc+whatever system that has the exclusives you like is the way to go
if you disagree with me you are a contrarian shill cuck

>he thinks Valkyria Chronicles was actually good

>the ttachment never costed anywhere close to $150
Ran me about $60 used. Unless they're rare, I doubt they didn't drop in price
>360 slim has WiFi
Doesn't excuse the fact that I got fucked over with the OG 360
>that's your shit opinion and it isn't an argument
But I'm sure your opinion is
>where you managed to lose everything from other OS support to fucking copying game saves without a PSN ID
You can get money from Sony for the Linux thing if I remember correctly, and you can just put a USB in your PS3, copy the save and manually move it, and you can copy it to other accounts without a PSN ID. Also, a PSN ID is free and takes about 5 minutes at the most to setup, and it is completely free. Not sure what the complaint is.
>look at this faggot using the same point twice
Because you referred to the online service and that point happened to be relevant to that.
>also, if you were seriously too poor to afford 0.20 cents per day for superior online, you are fucking worthless.
Why should I pay for something I already pay for. I already know Microsoft isn't using that money to pay for the servers, it's just being pocketed. I have this same mindset with PS+ and the Nintendo service as well, why the fuck would I pay for something I'm already paying for.
>you don't know your shit son
As said earlier, PS3 multiplats improved around 2009 when devs figured out an easy way to use the machine. I'm not defending that, I'm just bringing that up.
>you shitty opinion that doesn't reflect fact
The only exclusives you fags bring up are Halo and Gears
>6th gen console wars have nothing to do with this argument
Yes they do, as they show what rape actually means. Just because Sony lost money, doesn't mean they were raped, the original PS3 was sold at a loss anyways. They still sold more consoles than the 360 in the end, and the Wii beat them both
>the 360 held a strong lead over the ps3 for the majority of the life cycle and finished 4 million units ahead
See the pic

I still use my launch ps3 alot and it hasnt died yet.

11 years baby.

Im pretty sure they had the same gpu(except the xbox had native 2x msaa) but it was their processors which made things easy/difficult

>looks at list of games
>cherrypicks just one game after complaining about cherrypicking
>doesn't even tackle the actual argument
Your intelligence astounds me user. How were the 3 discs to install Fallout by the way?

>Im pretty sure they had the same gpu

>Im pretty sure they had the same gpu
Nope. Xbox 360 basically had a prototype ATi HD2900 (a 2006 GPU) while the PS3 had a gimped 7800 GTX (a 2005 GPU).

Dude, I don't need to tackle any argument, you literally tackled your own argument, raped it and then took pictures of it while bond and gagged. Using titles like Resistance 2 and Heavenly Sword as examples of "AAA titles" literally invalidates anything you have to say. Seriously, I could make a better argument for the PS3 than you.

Imagine being the kind of xbox fan who has to try and convince himself Infinite Undiscovery and Blue Dragon are good games and Valkyria Chronicles isnt. That doesnt even make me mad, just sad