Paige is easily the best girl 'streamer' to ever do it

paige is easily the best girl 'streamer' to ever do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FSPAIGcYPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she a girl (male)? Kinda looks like it.

Stop shilling for your tranny boyfriend, Pat, you leprechaun faggot.

>girl 'streamer'
>girl

lol

stop saying paige is a tranny, she might have a manjaw, and talks about her dick (ironically) alot, but that doesn't mean she isn't a woman!

do what? What's the 'it' referring to in this sentence?

Pat

she looks like a clown

>he doesn't think clowns are sexy.
i want you redditor normies to leave.

>implying you wouldn't fuck a clown

that's not a flattering pic, honestly thought it was one of these things

I'm honestly getting bored with the best friends other than Woolie and Pat. They're playing shit lately and LA Noire is the only thing worth watching imo but that's one of the worst Rockstar ganes to commentate because you actually have to pay attention. Should have picked The Warriors and done it in co-op, have they ever actually done a co-op game? Wish they'd play RE5 or 6 in co-op.

paige is the best.

you are pathetic defending your e celeb crush...

shut up

she is a woman though, thats all he was saying.

The streams are hard to watch because every chat donation is pure cringe.

elmo is a good kitty...

Face isn't perfect but that body is rocking.

how FUCKING ASSBLASTED is matt "the manchild" mcmuscles that this fucking literally retarded cat got more popular and raised over a thousand dollars literally overnight when no one gives a fuck about his faggot ass cat that he has been autistically pushing for MONTHS

What the fuck, was her nose always like that?
She doesnt look that good close up.

literally who

wrong, she is perfect, thats why she is a hooters grill/stripper/high end hooker

I feel bad for Matt's cat. It gets hated just for being stuck with Matt.

rude
>youtube.com/watch?v=_FSPAIGcYPs

No offense to clowns tho

Look, I know where you're going with that but Matt was only able to plug his cat because they were recording in Matt's apartment. That all kinda stopped once they got a studio. Pat's retarded cat never had the opportunity to get plugged and the only reason why we know about it existing at all is because we're freakishly stalking Pat and every aspect about his life.

>Pat's retarded cat never had the opportunity to get plugged and the only reason why we know about it existing at all is because we're freakishly stalking Pat and every aspect about his life.
Nearly every stream ends with him shoving Elmo in the camera and he tweets atleast 2-3 times a week about Elmo doing something cute/posting pictures of Elmo