Ed Edd n' Eddy Online

HOW THE FUCK DO I COUNTER THIS? I'M TRYING TO PLAY MY CANADIAN SQUIRT EDD BUT THIS FUCKER KEEPS KILLING ME

about time you get a general faggots, this is becoming a recurrent thread

>>/eeeog/

>Trying to solo rolf with only points in INT

Memed to death as usual

>Not using a buff Jimmy build

Ed Edd n' Eddy was garbage.

Honestly, most Rolf builds are just broken. Shit character. And I don't want to hear how Buff Jimmy counters him. Who the hell plays as Jimmy anyway?

lrn2parry

or spec into some AGI so you an actually dodge faggit

Every time someone complains about somethink being broken, Rolf has to have something to do with it. What gives? Do the devs have a hard-on for him or what

>mfw reading Jib creepypasta

Anybody trading an Ed-O-Gee drink?

wait is this pre or post rolf nerf?

I found a glitch to multiply candy.

Rolfs, due to how incredibly different their mechanics are from all the other classes, will be either overpowered or underpowered. There is no middle ground for that sort of playstyle.

>ed never gets nerfed

Post they fucked up AGAIN

>EEnE has been shit the Catacaledsm Ed-spansion pack
>Someone finally puts up a no-p2w Burning Crus-ed private server that isn't hosted in Russia
>Cartoon network C&Ds within 7 hours
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS. WHEN WILL JIM ANTONUCCI RELEASE FUCKING OFFICIAL LEDGACY SERVERS

I preferred King of the Hill online

>playing EEEonline when SpongebobOnline exists

Spongebob online was trash after the first content that tied in with the movie tho

>doesn't know how to dodge a heavy attack

Dorks like OP need to be sterilized. Git fucking gud, scrub.

And go Kevin. Best strength, best agility, and best gear outside of Rolf and Johnny (which are respectable characters in their own right)

>no one runs the Great Barron O' Beef Dip
>Not making a ranged Eddy build and making unsuspecting casuals eat their mattress

>implying Rolf has ever been nerfed

New people can't play around him.
Can't blame them, mecanically wise he is very unintuitive, the only way to know how to deal with Rolf is basically playing him.

Eds pet build is pretty fun, but rounding up all the seagulls to make it work was fucking awful.

>implying the Hasselhoff and Dennis raid wasn't 10/10

You misconstrued.

The initial movie content was tops but after that it just kept becoming more of a cash grab. Nick really milks their IP, seems like they are already doing it to TurtlesOnline again.

What the fuck is so unintuitive about heavy and light attacks, or gear-based attacks, or stun attacks, or the wrath mechanic?

All of these are explained in the tutorial, and you have to defeat an NPC controlled Rolf to leave the
first area - hand held the entire time.

How much easier could it get for people? If you can't deal with the training wheels coming off, don't do pvp.

how do i get this game nothing comes up when i google it?

inb4 thread gets deleted while Sup Forumsbait and shitpost threads live on