Happy birthday user, here's that pokemon game you've been asking for. enjoy :)

>happy birthday user, here's that pokemon game you've been asking for. enjoy :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8C1rk2nlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh hell yeah. Love the squirtle squad!

Fuck yes two Pokemon episodes to watch in the car? Thanks mom!

>"user no cussing! I think cousin Brian would like this instead!"

I had this shit

talk shit all you want but these were a god send for poorfags who couldn't afford portable DVD players

>two episodes
>DVD with a whole season cost like 20bucks and has better quality and options.

this thing better have been cheap

>relatives who give you board games as present which require 4-8 players
>relatives who gave you the strategy guide to a game you didn't even have neither could afford

It's like they give you certain presents on purpose to fuck with you.

This and Yugi vs. Joey were my fucking jam! Loved meowth more after bassicaly watching his origin over 100 times.

>not even consecutive episodes

I had that one dvd player that was a bulky piece of shit with a tiny ass screen. Think it only played those shitty dvds made for it too but I don't remember.

Everytime someone posts the Shrek and Shrek 2 gba cartridges i actually wish I had those because I fucking love Shrek.

Shrek is actually a pretty decent animated film its just been memed to death at this point thanks to the internet.

Videonow, I got the Spongebob one

So how awful were these? I can't imagine they lloked anywhere near decent.

i had this one, don't even remember where i got it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8C1rk2nlA

I refuse to believe this sold!

I remember seeing commercials about them.
>I want my video now!

Oh jesus.

That's it and I just read that movies were multiple discs because the shitty discs this had only had enough memory for 20 minutes. We joke about switching discs for games but can you imagine having to change discs every fucking twenty minutes for a movie? Fuck nickelodeon got kids like us good with this bullshit.

Lame.

iirc they did it to stop people from recording them, which is hilarious to think about considering how much quality loss thatd be

Sure was a smart move.

Wasn't there a cartridge one? I remember having EEnE and Billy and Mandy on it.

I got Pokemon Puzzle League for my 10th birthday, it was great

>tfw I had this, a ton of yu-gi-oh games and cards, and watched the cartoon every morning while getting ready for school

I miss the early 2000s.

Imagine it being the size of the GBA. The quality is good enough for that screen size.

Early 2000s cartoons were the shit dude I grew up with 90s cartoons but still would get up for saturday morning cartoons as a teenager because they were that good, Batman Beyond was my jam.

Now that it's been compressed to GBA screensize, we must now put it into a GBA-to- gamecube, then plug the gamecube into a AV to HDMI converter.

It seems shit now but I'd be lying if i said that I didn't watch and re-watch the 2 episodes a hundred thousand times when I was younger.

"Fine, mom.I'll lick your nice juicy clit."

>not having 3 other friends to play boardgames with
>Not being thankful to be given a present from the best entertainment medium on the planet

I hope every present you receive from now on is a strategy guide for the new call of duty.