Being this assblasted over an irl shitpost

>Being this assblasted over an irl shitpost
How the fuck is he even taken seriously anymore?
When will the video game industry not be a circlejerk shitfest anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MarlonVids/status/888809461711855616
youtube.com/watch?v=mEuM91-t-wA
youtube.com/watch?v=KXDHjwaUtPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chemo was a mistake

Why are there so many fucking trannies everywhere

stop giving him attention
this is what he wants
i already unsubscribed on youtube

What did he say?

>be an entity that relies on public relevancy for success
>react dramatically to event
>receive support from those who agree with you
>receive free publicity from those who don't
You've been played, retard.

"are traps gay"

"are traps gay?"

Someone asked at a con "are traps gay" and it was like someone fucking murdered someone on stage

Already have m8. havent been near a computer for the last few days and i refuse to mobilepost and wanted to talk about it
>quinn buses

Are they gay tho?

just give up, Sup Forums will never understand this

>he doesn't like cats
If cat videos can cure your cancer, does this mean that hating cats gives you cancer?

Guy went to the convention and asked Jesse Cox and cancerbutt if traps are gay AS a joke. They kicker that guy out and went in to be assblasted for not getting the joke.

>Framerates below 60 literally give me cancer.
t. Totalbiscuit

Because internet allowed nutcases to think it's okay to be a fucking freak and common decency doesn't allow us normies to just curbstomp them until they decide to act right?

Hey, on the flip side, they're gonna be more or less ostracized until they do, so they're only asking for a life of grief.

jesus christ i can't wait for this cuckold to die

>I should tell the whole world how trolled I am
Total Biscuit throws a Total Bitchfit like a summerfag. God damn.

>being this assblasted over Con drama

Unsubscribed, what a fucking drama queen

Tranny mod gonna delete this thread in 3...

>are traps gay is transphobic
what

>not: is liking traps gay?
Fucker can't even shitpost properly

TB is a hypocrite and a piece of shit human. People pretend to like the dude just because cancer is killing him. Or the fedora lords with all the "m'aster race" talk.

>traps are transphobic
I thought the whole point of traps was to enjoy delicious femboy booty without going full on brain-damaged trannie-mode.
Have I missed something?

>taking SJWs seriously
They're not even people. Just treat them like communists or hippies.

Being a guy in a post-testosterone society sucks.

"Are traps gay?"

Not always, liking traps if you're male is gay though.

Don't worry, he was kicked out and reported the police for his crimes. Looking at a life sentence in prison.

BAIN?

Friendly reminder that Freedom of speech and expression to these faggots means you're only free to think and act the way I want you to.

SJWs win again

you could see that fat fuck start to smirk then quickly hide it when the question was asked yet they pull this shit anyway

pathetic

All he had to do was say "Totes gay" and move on, christ.

According to his Twitter post the transsexual came to him crying and begging him to save him/her/it from the discriminator. This was Total Bitchtits' response. Clearly some stupid PR holier than thou shit.

What do traps have to do with transgenders

because it's encouraged to be mentally ill now.
if a 4 year old boy wants to try on a dress these progressive idiots will think he's actually a girl and start him on hormone therapy.

i dont want these fucking people influencing my games goddamn it.

iirc, there are some people looking at the whole movement and finding that there are A LOT of people doing it and being involved with this community because its almost trendy to. not because they are trans or anything like that

estrogen in the water

Sounds like that tranny sidekick of jim sterling

Traps are just trannies with a tiny bit more effective logical reasoning. They're all batshit insane. Women are women after all, even when they're men.

Modern trannies put on clothes of the opposite sex and call it a day, just like traps do.

I try my hardest to not pay attention to this eceleb bullshit, but I was under the impression this guy wasn't a SJW tranny loving cuck?

You can even see it on his face on camera.
He's so scared to make any face because he knows any smirk will be taken as a transphobic attack.
Can you imagine having your entire value system being pulled at the seams? It's surreal.

I would call him butthurt but that might be hitting too close to home.

>Jesse Cox used to be a teacher, so he probably got used to all the bullshit stupid shit people said and asked him Shame he's a SJW now
>TB is a (literal) cancerous manchild that never worked a day in his life and plays video games for a living
>Instead of acting like a sensible adult for once in his life, he takes to Twitter and literally fans the flames, making a huge fucking deal out of absolutely nothing
>Talks shit about cats, which is completely unrelated to anything in his original argument just so he can bait people
>Goes full Old man yells at cloud.jpg

it's the new post-20 phase kids go through these days

once they get to be about 30 they will realize they can't be the cute little girl anymore without expensive hormone therapy and will just go back to being gay dudes/women

yeah but traps =/ trannies

>Traps are trannies
no
stop posting

I dont think the guy meant it in an inflammatory way at all. How could he even tell one of the panellists was trans? You dont just ask to look at peoples junk when eyeing them up do you? Link to the vid here
mobile.twitter.com/MarlonVids/status/888809461711855616

Wait, people go to see these ad slaves in person? Tbh they all deserve whatever they get as a result

Turns out I was actually subscribed to this moron, probably cause he had someone on his podcast I liked. Fixed that in a hurry.

Jesse probably doesn't give a shit but he has to align his opinion with bitchtits

Because basic treatment for it has only recently been established. Most trans probably just killed themselves before hormone medication was readily available.

They're the same strain of mental illness, denial-sama. As a massive bislut living in California with low standards I've worked extensively with both parties.

So what's the answer then? Are traps gay?

THANK GOD THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY HAS A MAN LIKE JOHN BAIN TO AID IN THE FIGHT

How is asking that even remotely transphobic?

There's no value judgment in that question. It's not offering commentary. It doesn't say that traps or trans people are bad, it doesn't say that being gay is bad.

Jesus fucking Christ I hate these people.

It's the hottest way to be an attention whore. Back in the day, people would go through their "gay phase" and pretend they were gay to get attention. Now that nobody gives a shit whether you want to pound dudes/scissor, the next logical progression is pretending you're a tranny. Then people like Bruce Jenner and SJWs just make it even more appealing because you are untouchable.

There is no such thing as a feminine dick

Traps are men

If you are attracted to traps, you are attracted to men

In short, traps are gay

>basic treatment
You mean brutal mutilation and "dilation"? How's that workin' out for the trannies?

Heres the thing: On one hand, TB does have the right to eject someone from their con for being a shithead (which the person was being).

On the other, the way he handled it was very fucking poorly done and has called more attention then it should have. This should have been a private matter and the way TB handled this on twitter was in very bad taste.

This isn't the first time TB has said or done something stupid and it really is getting annoying.

He's just baiting, look at the "Chan-Idiots" thing, he wanted this thread.

my understand is that a trap is a guy that looks like a girl and has a dick and a tranny is a guy that cut off his dick and calls himself a girl (looking like one is optional)

They are boys dressed up as girls that make themselves available to fuck other boys who are in denial about fucking a boy.

Yes, it's gay as fuck, user.

>Back in the day, people would go through their "gay phase" and pretend they were gay to get attention.
I'll take things that never happened for 500.
No one has ever fucking pretended to be gay for attention, at least no man ever has. You're legit retarded if you think this actually happened when considering 'back in the day", gay people weren't treated as kindly as they are now.

Them "trendy" folks would fall in my definition of nutcase, really. But I'm totally willing to buy that, the apparently massive inflation of tranny population really can't be explained any other way.

>implying SRS is basic treatment
Most just get an orchie and tuck.

Oh my god, how could you even ask that? Didn't you go to college, user? Didn't you take your mandatory humanities class on trigger warnings and micro-aggressions?

youtube.com/watch?v=mEuM91-t-wA

EVERYONE LOOK HOW MUCH THE CROWD WAS TRIGGERED WHEN THAT DRUMPF SUPPORTED ASKED THE QUESITON EVERYONE WAS LITERALLY SHAKING MY WIFE'S XON STARTED CRYING

I know that. They just do the same thing. It's a superficial similarity.

TRAPS R GAY!

>Talking shit about cats

Why couldn't have God let the cancer take him away instead of my furball?

I was talking about hormones. Not every tranny gets srs, not everyone thinks its an acceptable solution.

What a pansy.

Super gay.

F

DON'T MISASSOCIATE OR FOCAL ASSOCIATE MY GENDER IDENTITY AND CRISIS WITH A SIMILAR DISCRIMINATED MINORITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what's the deal with airplane trannies? Even their STDs taste bland, and it costs twice as much as it did in the airport, which was already twice as much as it was right outside. It's obscene.

Well, they are gay.

Well are they?

This is probably one of the weirdest controversies to come outta anything for a while.

LUL what a faggot

Get out of here jesse you fat ginger cuntbag SJW nonse.

>omg transphobia Love Trump's hate a Bloo Bloo
>Proceed to eject nothing but hatred tweet after tweet

user, are you made that someone tried to bring their chan culture stupidity to a real life event and got booted for it? That's how the real world works, retard. You are delusional if you think this faggot personal army thread your starting is vidya related to begin with.

I'll be glad when you newfags go back to junior high.

HOLY SHIT DESTROYED

The idiot is literally bronze in Overwatch. That's the rank assigned to children with zero awareness and mechanical skills. How the hell does anyone take him seriously to begin with?

Exactly this.

What he should have done:
>Some douchebag makes a discriminatory remark against someone at his event
>The victim complains
>TB quietly removes the discriminator from the event
>In as few words as possible explain why the guy was removed if anyone bothered to ask
>Everything proceeds as normal

What happened
>Some douchebag makes a discriminatory remark against someone at his event
>The victim complains
>TB removes him from the event and he goes public about how righteous his actions were and how much of an amazing person he is, along with how terrible of a person everyone else is for disagreeing with him
>Proceeds to insult everyone on the internet as well as all internet culture

I've never in my life wished for someone to lose against cancer until I saw this faggot.

Good enough excuse to finally unsubscribe from his channel. He hardly puts out anything nowadays anyway and what he does put out is shit. Podcast is also always boring as fuck.

Skimming this thread reminds me a lot of pic related

you're gay as fuck if you wouldn't fuck this, period.

You genuinely don't think anyone has pretended to either be gay or bi, just to be different? I personally know multiple women who went through that phase either in high school or early college. You might be right about guys though, but that just explains why they are falling for the tranny meme harder than women.

Because he's a Dogfag. Only a dog could love a cancerous asshole like him.

I'll call it in.

man
alt-right trolls just spring out of nowhere when you start to protect trans folk from hate IRL.

I had someone speak at my Year 12 dinner at an all Boys school a couple of years ago and they basically said this shit. God fucking damn it, we make jokes about ourselves more than we did about chicks.

He also made a strawman saying that you are walking down the beach in your speedos and get hit on by volleyball players, then showing a picture of men then saying "Well, you WERE looking for attention"

Why do you keep posting this? Make it video game related at least.

Also, the question was poorly worded but mostly irrelevant.

Oh no, not Overwatch

Strangely relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=KXDHjwaUtPI

If it has a penis, then it needs mental help