Better dead than Al Bhed, ya?

Better dead than Al Bhed, ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QExghSNXwJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Like happy fireworks" when the Al Bhed home is destroyed

Reminder that Wakka does indeed like the Al Bhed. You guys are just being tricked by the (((guado)))

Go away Woolie.

DELETE THIS

FFX was the beginning of the end. Anyone who says it was the last good FF game is devoid of taste both as a gamer and as someone who enjoys fiction. A game has never assaulted my senses as much as Final Fantasy X has.

This post confuses me, are you shitting on the game or did you like it?

>Not him and Tidus

i think they came their leiderhousen over it mate

Oh fuck off you shitty cunt, shitting on dirty Al Bhed scum has been a thing since the game came out

I fucking lost it

He reminds me of dale from kithara

I'm shitting all over it. I've also been extraordinarily drunk for six hours.

Nah senpai, I hated it. Absolute mess of a game. Tidus and Yuna are literally the only characters that need to be in the game for the story to make a lick of sense. All the others dilute what should be a story about starcrossed lovers.

A two party turned based RPG would also have been an interesting twist requiring all kinds of innovations to pull off rather than "hurr it's literally the same system as our first fucking game, but with a slight tweak to how turn order works"

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

wasn't there some youtube video where they compiled every al bhed hate scene of wakka?

> Anyone who says it was the last good FF game is devoid of taste both as a gamer and as someone who enjoys fiction.
The next two games were both very good so of course they'd be stupid to say that

Yes.

Yes, it's called FFX full playthrough.

HORNLESS HORNLESS!

Has he ever finished a drawing?

I would smash Rikku all night long, sexually.

Is it against Yevon's teaching to marry a Ronso?

s l u t

>Tidus
>needing to be there at all

The entire game could of been about Yuna and her internal struggle about having to sacrifice herself to kill Sin and would of been 100 times better.

>wanting ffx-2 rikku who's slept with half of spira
>not pure rikku from ffx

The term you are looking for is "girl that won't ever sleep with me".

Is this a doujin?Do they fuck?Can I get sauce?

What's the difference

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=QExghSNXwJ4

WIZARD IS HURT

No, but he sure as hell finished your mom.

Fuck outta here Legoman, that was some shitty banter

He got you good, mate.