FGC: This game is an unbalanced and shitty mess that feels more like a zoning game than a fighting one

>FGC: This game is an unbalanced and shitty mess that feels more like a zoning game than a fighting one

>NRStards: NO IT'S NOT JUST GET GUD DUDE

Why do people just over look the large flaws in this games design becuase it's cape shit?

You know why you dont get answers so far idiot?because no one said that.
Since MK9 the fans knw the Netherrealm games are clunky and casual...people prefer the single player content that are prety good

What did he mean by this?

I mean what is the alternative?

Play SFV or Tekken 7? Both of those suck too.

At least I get to be Superman in the NRS game.

>winner of CB is Black Adam, a weak zoner who relies on combo damage
>winner of CEO is Scarecrow, a dhalsim-type zoner with no projectiles
>winner of EVO is Aquaman, a rushdowm character

Really makes you think. Just because Capcom drones forgot about any strategy that isn't braindead 50/50 rushdown, which is pretty ironic considering MKX was exactly that but apparently it and SFV are furthest things apart, doesn't mean all games have to play exactly like sleepfighter V

90% of matches in this game turn into a full scren zoning match midway there's not footies.

Games don't have to play like street fighter but you also shouldn't be sitting full screen most of a fight either.

Did you even watch Evo?

>unbalanced and shitty

i get why this thread is here people are shitting on MVCI so you want a shitposting thread its ok guy the game will sell no need to cry

Nice same fagging. A minute apart

you stupid fucker

>someone who plays the game: Zoning isn't much of an issue and only a few characters are dedicated zoners, but at higher levels of play it's actually a really good game
>people who don't play it and play SleepFighter V: LOL ZONING, NRS IS BAD, EVO LOVES SFV NOT IJ2

Really makes one contemplate

>Infinite will sell

Lol

And yet it's still a better game than SFV. Sad!

>mfw SFags quit mid-match against me because they simply can't get in on my free as fuck Ivy

Quit lying to yourself

>dude don't hope for games to fail. Everyone can have their own game also if capcom fails we will have le second dark age
>LOL IJ2 MORE LIKE TEKKEN 7 WAITING ROOM AMIRITE GUYZ XD
>Dude you can't insult tekken 7 though
Fuck FGCunts

Dude insult whatever games you want. At least other fighting games are you know fighting games.

Other FGs may have had poor launches but at least they play well.

If I had two choices; I'd pick Injustice 2 over SFV and Blazblue.

At the very least, I can get acceptable endings where every character succeed in winning. Everyone else in these other games seem to suck and suck badly when you defeat the final bosses.

who are you quoting?

Seems like you just suck at fighting games son

great thread

>My first fighting game

Damn this gif is actually pretty old now.

Play Guilty Gear, or KOF, or BlazBlue, or Killer Instinct. Or regress and play 3S/USFIV.

There are plenty of good fighting games on the market. Also Tekken 7 is perfectly fine.

I mean at least there's a practice mode in fight lobbies

>final boss
What did he mean by this?

Pokken

>fighting game autists
Not even once.

>NRS fighting games

not even once

>SFV plays well
lmao

Tekken is hot garbage

Nice same fagging

got tired of this shit game after 3 hours.

>Samefagging
I don't think you know what samefagging is, user.

To exaggerate a particular factor, this game might as well be a FPS for several people I've seen play it. And even if I meet people who don't play the zone game, they have honed themselves solely against it and I have caused a gross amount of people rage quit. It's almost like people have forgotten Darkseid has more than his Omega Beams to use.

The only people who still play it, shill NRS hard or are casuals who don't know better