Sims 4 expansions

Are any of the Sims 4 """Expansions""" worth the money?

Get To Work
Get Together
City Living

In that order?

Sims 4 isnt worth the money

Played Sims 3 to death, felt like a change

Fuck off, I have enough of that shit with my parents, I just want to know what shit I have to buy in order to make this game enjoyable

is sims4 worth the pirating?

>felt like a change

If change you mean a heavy diluted version of your typical sims game

I dont know how anyone can go from 3 to 4

yes

not for the gameplay but for the sex mods

best fap game right now

Sims 3 also ran like shit

Do go on.

I don't even need mods. I just slowly feminize male sims into shemales.

WickedWhims. Enjoy.

Also get MCCommand to enable incest and age gap romance.
Also look for a Whicked Whims underage enabler on the site that shall not be named.

City Living is arguable, it does fuck up the Naming list to be "Multicultural" IIRC which can be incredibly immersion breaking when you get shit like several Muhammed Sakamoto of varying skin colours.

And not only in the "city", EVERYWHERE.

>make myself in The Sims 4(pirated, and the first time I play The Sims since 1, when I was a kid)
>small apartment in the City, which is small as fuck and there are loading screens even for visiting other apartments on your floor
>traits: gloomy, lazy, loner
>chose creative type because I didn't know what else to pick
>paint so I can sustain myself from selling my art
>don't work because I don't like any job
>don't hang out with people because I'm lazy and a loner, and going outside is too much of a hassle
>play vidya when bored
>pajamas all day every day
>goblins in the house so shit keeps breaking down, but I won't fix anything and won't pair a repairman
Apart from the art, it's pretty much me. Unsurprisingly, I stopped playing after 3 hours and haven't touched the game since.

>Had to schedule an appointment with my laptop for it to run sims 3 a week in advance
"like shit" is an understatement.

I forgot
>neighbor is a young Pajeet and her mom
>they have sex everyday

What's MCCommand?

Just buy 3

Played Sims 3 to death, felt like a change

I'm surprised there isn't a Sims rip-off indie game yet. A mod friendly, non-shit running version of the sims would sell like hotcakes
>sex mods
>furry mods
>degenerate mods out the ass

Indie can't into 3D. No one needs another Singles

>Sims rip-off indie game yet
We got Cities: Skylines, maybe someone will do a 'The Sims' like game someday too.

People kinda play AA2 for that reason.

A mod that lets you fuck around with game settings, I used it to enable incestuous relationships and /ss/

I had no idea such a thing existed. Thanks Jack.

But which animation pack do i download? Some of these are clearly worse quality than others, i'll have to investigate.

Not really my thing, but does MCCommand allow other things that WickedWhims alone doesn't?

>But which animation pack do i download?

Doesn't the most recent version of WW do that now too?

WW and MCComand is made by the same person i think so maybe?

>Singles
>Published by Deep Silver
>Same people who published Gothic 3, Anno 1701, Stalker Clear Sky, Dead Island, and Person 5
What a company.

It's SimCity ripoff.

Singles 3 fucking when.

It takes a lot of intricate, meticulous coding to create a game like The Sims. There's a lot more going on than other games. From items, character creation, building etc. it's a lot of time and effort. Why even bother when you can just make early-access survival crafting FOTM garbage and make a ton of money from twitch addicted children with less work?

Good post, user. Really insightful. Glad you took the time out of your day to write that one up.

>tfw no shitty early access Sims indie game that crashes on startup at silky smooth 10 FPS with hyper furry futa scat-shooting dickmod