Should I do this, Sup Forums?

Should I do this, Sup Forums?

Steam purchases thread

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/ritual/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you like these kind of games?
Why would you trust complete and total strangers/shitposters more than your own gut?
Holy fuck I hate you.

No don't
Also I dislike him too.

Unadultered opinions are more valuable than biased ones.

>pre-ordering

>Pre-order
>Get cool shit

>Don't pre-order
>End up buying game anyway

Is Xcom 2 any good?

For 15€ less.

yea but it's only mildly different from the 1st. Def buy if you're a fan of the series

XCOM2 is pretty darn great.

If you like X-com, you will love X-com 2. If you are a huge scrub just download the mod to remove the timer. I suggest you get it now as WoTC is coming and playing the base + WoTC can be overwhelming in terms of mechanics.

thats true when it comes to finding an objective truth
when it comes to games/music/other subjective shit then literally all it matters is your own preference

Which games have you bought recently, user?

They're making Total Warhammer 2? I don't know this

Yes.

Literally me last week.

They're making 3 separate Warhammer games.

If you buy 2 while owning 1, you get a free Norsca DLC for 1 and they'll add a combined campaign map so you'll be able to play all races from WH1 in WH2. WH3 will probably get a similar treatment if you own the first two when it comes out in a couple of years.

I think everyone did it as well seeing as they are the only upcoming PC games. I am still upset they priced x-com 2 expansion as almost a full price game.

Divinity Original Sin 2 is coming out pretty soon. And I think Battletech is coming out this year as well.

Nope

Oh yeah I forgot cause I already bought that game for Early access. BattleTech looks fun but the game I was really looking forward to isn't out yet. Ace Combat.

WotC is priced exactly the same as the full XCOM 2 in my country. Everything I've heard of it so far sounds great but I'll be holding off buying it on principle.

The only reason I pre-ordered it was to hit my monthly credit card quote to qualify for cashback. Normally I would not pre-order but so far everything about seems so fucking good.

Did you catch the latest Dev livestream of WotC?

They cancelled the stream because the game kept crashing.

They later said it was a bug with a snake bind which was already fixed in the latest dev build, not the older one they used for demo

No.
I do see the videos on r/games when I check video game news there
I hope they fix those issues soon and don't delay the game cause my backlog is running out

I guess so. I'll probably wait to see Sup Forums's opinion on War of the Chosen though.

>supporting the death of the Total War franchise
Get Napoleon instead. It's a better game.

The casuals of Sup Forums hated X-com 2. Everyone else loved it. That about it. I predict the same response for this expansion.

>It's a salty history cuck.

Get WotC off Green Man Gaming instead.and use the discount code: 2017E318OFF.

Saved me like £7

>tfw wanted a steam game but didn't think I wanted it during steam sale Atelier Sophie
>goes on sale again a few weeks later, still have urge but tell myself no
>regretting it immediately, probably not going to be on sale til winter sale

Thanks for reading my blog.

Pictured, a bad idea.

That's, what, 200+ hours, but trash hours. You've played it all before. Surely you could find something new to play instead.

>implying I don't already own every Total War title

It's ok to try different things sometimes, user. You might enjoy it.

Dont buy Total Warhammer 2 till they give us a Skaven cinematic.

I'm guessing that'll be the final reward in the Ritual thing:
totalwar.com/ritual/

What's the word?

It's two words this time.

BELL TOLLS

>letting publishers know that this preorder bonus shit is acceptable
>giving publishers your money before anyone knows if a game is good or not
you vote with your money. do not let publishers know this is acceptable. the more you buy into it, the worse the problem will become.

thank you friend

Buy Total Warhams from the Russians for $35. They haven't got a price for the Xcom 2 expansion yet but they probably will eventually.

>buying things on steam that are not on sale
>preordering
How does it feel? being so fucking rich also retarded

I need my relaxation, user. I develop videogames for a living. It's not an easy job.