Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hPFPjQ4pjo
youtube.com/watch?v=br-Gh4B7d8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get cancer and die

Yeah, SCREW YOU, Sup Forums!

e-celebs are cancer

We? What we?

I'm hoping this will turn into a full-on Shia meltdown that will finally remove him from the public consciousness and KEKS LIKE OP WILL STOP FORCING HIM ON MY Sup Forums

seems like the trolling worked as intended though

MEMES THAT KILL

last fucking dumb ass thread died as i was about to post this but fuck it ill just copy and past it here.
Just what do you all think memes actually are?
And i do not know how to commend you if either positively of negatively. Since I am surprised to see that there are people out there who have not been witness to just how fucking stupid, gullible and naive people can be.

And to that i am also surprised that yall are whining about a guy being out of touch with yalls like fucking "meme game" or some shit. Like shit are you really deriding someone for misunderstanding dumb shitposting fodder?

Honestly what the fuck do yall faggots lives revolve around the internet and Sup Forums? cause god damn niggas take an introspecting look at yourselfs. Because that shit be sad as fuck.

Yeah you can think what you want about what he did. But honestly take a hard fucking look at yourself and tell me that someone like that fag TB would actually know before hand that shit like "are traps gay?" is some sort of meme. Like shit honestly the fuck is up with yall?

If the fucker frequented Sup Forums at least and shit was widely known that he did. They yeah i would understand the yalls fagity over reactions but god fucking damn ya sad as nerds. What the fuck? Honestly what the fuck?

are yall really fucking upset at the fact that there are people out there that do not know about if are traps gay being a meme and shit?

Does he think he is raising the flag on Iwo Jima or something? He sounds positively retarded.

never forget

>you will never troll someone "famous" this hard
why even live bros

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by a guy challenging their world views that they shitpost all over Sup Forums

It's funny seeing your pathetic snowflakes cry. Maybe you should go back to your containment board

N O T
V I D E O G A M E S

But did they answered that question or not?

RUN COWARD

I AM SJWSTAR

Didn't know you knew how to get on Sup Forums with us Channers Total. What's up man?

Go away

>all of this

Probably not, but this is the most petty bullshit I've fucking seen, and I'm personally unsubscribing, don't know how many more will follow.

>Cowards
kek.Whenever someone calls someone else a coward it's because they are on the defensive, like when someone calls a murderer a coward.It makes no fucking sense, but it makes people feel good, like they are good, and the other is evil, and evil is always weak.

Dumb mobile poster.

Why do threads about BAIN's sociopolitical views get a free pass but threads making fun of how absolutely inept he is at videogames (He's actually a fucking bronze in Overwatch) get pruned?

What is this mental condition when you snap into ridiculous outbursts?

Wasnt this dumbass a goon at some point? he should be versed in these kind of things.

>E-Celebbing on Sup Forums
Even is more fit for Total-Biscuit discussion! Why not take it there?

autosage me up modpai

Can you stop making threads about this triggered fuck? Please?

How the fuck is he still alive? Was he lying about his double cancer?

Low quality bait

Who the fuck is "TheVeganAtheist"?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hPFPjQ4pjo
>Come post about TotalBiscuit! Janitors will probably miss it!

>challenging
He couldn't win if he tried, because he doesn't believe the things he says

>Attempting to come across as "gangsta" on Sup Forums

Fuck off you pathetic wigger

shall I make things easier for you, fellow SJW?

twitter drama is so fucking retarded

I guess he's pretty out of touch since he spends half of his time in a hospital.

TB is a total cunt now. Why every e-celeb turns out now to be a fucking shitty immature SJW?

I really wish to see what would happen to him if one day he woke up and No subs, no follwers nobody buying his shit. How quickly would he be in tears?

he's always been like this

wait what, she voted trump or did i misread?

>Sup Forums - Sup Forums-celebs
fuck off

>vote for freedom and patriotism
>NO YOU VOTED FOR HATE GET CANCER AND DIE!!!!!!!!!

Posting as if you're talking like a nigger doesn't make you cool, you know?

>disable youtube comments and claim it's because you can't deal with criticism
>go on twitter and call other people cowards
Pathetic

You are actually 100 years too early to fight me

It is pretty pathetic

W H E R E T H E V I D E O G A M E S A T ?

we wuz?

Get the fuck off my facebook wall

why are these threads even allowed; who the fuck cares to even give faggots like TB attention in the first place?

she voted for third party or whatever, according to him that an extra for Donaldo

>WE WILL NOT BOW TO YOU Sup Forums!!

This is so funny comming from a guy who turned the comments on his videos off because they were hurting him

Did someone think it would be funny to use ebin memes outside of Sup Forums?

I like how they had a fucking manhunt for the guy that trolled a q&a segment of a panel.

And what was the point of the donation to the charity? The logic of it all just baffles me.

>now

is he still alive?(I mean it in career sense) haven't seen this thread in a while

>TB in 2015 : teehee i sexually identify as a toaster, veggies are my trigger
>TB in 2017 : DELET THIS FUCKING TRIGGERED
So I'm assuming John Hopkins fucked up at one point and slipped in a Kool Aid IV instead of his regular chemo

She voted third party. Libertarian I think. That's been her party affiliation for many years

Yes she did

Nice reddit spacing

why do they always care so much

is it because trannies are always one step away from killing themselves? if that's the case perhaps they shouldn't be promoting trannies like it's the new age civil rights movement and allowing the mental disorder to take root in even more young minds

She voted third party but according to stupid TB that means she let literal devil win the election, when he himself is just a stupid britbong without a right to vote.

BUM BUM CANCER MAN

If he wanted to silently deal with this person for infringing on the rules and coming across as "transphobic" I'd be more accepting. But the fact that he is making this some virtue signaling dog and pony show and being an ass really pisses me off.

>Donaldo
i've played too much jpn Kingdom Hearts

I don't even know who any of those people are. Literally.

Horseshoe in a marriage.
I bet their son doesnt vote so his dad doesnt beat him for it.

>if you don't vote you voted for trump
>if you didn't vote for my party you voted for trump

how much pot do you gotta smoke to believe this?

Why are you so obsessed with terrorizing a man who has cancer? Because you didn't agree with his opinion on a video game? Because he made a crude comment about cancer himself however many years ago? Leave him alone.

I'm pretty certain that is in reference to a bunch of jackasses flagging anti Alex Mauer videos and pretending that they are not Alex Mauer.

This doesn't relate to Sup Forums or Sup Forums at all, I think.

NOT VIDEO GAMES! FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK THE HELL OFF!

MODS

once you get fans you start caring about you become a leftist. It's the problem with having empathy for other humans, you become a leftist sjw.

He does realize people will ask if traps are gay at future Q&A panels just to trigger him, right?

I highly doubt that wherever TB lives is a red state to begin with so that just makes it all the more funny in my eyes

These people spend so much time in there little worlds, taking every single thing seriously and acting like everything everybody says is a big statement or a political stance really fucked them up. Do you think they'll ever rediscover jokes

Why is total biscuit such a pretentious whiny cunt.

North Carolina

>how much pot do you gotta smoke to believe this?
identity politics.

regardless, this isn't videogames

It isn't really brave to initiate a witch hunt and play tough on Twitter

>Sup Forums user thinks YouTube comments are worth enabling
>said in the same post as a loss edit
This is how far this board has fallen. Go back to Sup Forums.

AYO HOL UP
SO U B SAYIN
WE B SUM FINNA
VIDYA GAMES N SHEEIT?

Both he and Angry Joe have become even dumber than DSP.

I hate how this cock sucker is the voice of PC performance. Wish we could have gotten someone normal to talk about frame rates and PC ports

Fuck off idiot

>tfw you voted for Trump to piss off people like TB and feel no regret whatsoever

I live in a swing state too

I'd say it's more because he is now surrounded by retards like Jesse Cox and Laura Kate Dale.
While i'm on the topic, i actually never seen Dodger do anything SJW yet or was she spoiled too?

Huh, really? Fat, affluent, left-leaning youtuber living outside of NY or Cali? Colour me surprised

loss edits were born on Sup Forums you fucking numale

He's right. I'm glad he kicked that shitter out.

You know what, Sup Forums, do your worst. Keep proving people right about you.

I dunno these guys care about their fans and they're not complete faggots

>Needing a safespace

Traps are mad gay my friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=br-Gh4B7d8A

Went to the US and ate all the bad estrogen injected food and thus it entered his body. That along with his cancer treatment has completely fucked him up and made him a whiny bitch.

but are they gay tho