You were right, this game is amazing.The time travel level,especially, blew me away

You were right, this game is amazing.The time travel level,especially, blew me away.
I pirated.Now I wanna buy it for MP but I heard its ded on PC and doesn't have skill based matchmaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fE7_tVG_t28
respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah PC still has a decent playerbase, got up to 10k recently

Definitely not dead on PC, I've had my eye on it for a while now and bit the bullet last week and I'm having a damn good time.

I play it regularly on PC and I find a match il less than 15 seconds.
Even less than overwatch.

I will probably get titanfall 3 if I can customize my own mech.

>Now I wanna buy it for MP but I heard its ded on PC and doesn't have skill based matchmaking.
Nah bought it like a week or so ago can find match quickly most of the day and in less than a minute during evening(europe).
And even with starting gear lvl1 you can still rack up kills against Gsomething dudes.

>The time travel level,especially, blew me away.
you didn't play singualrity I take it

that and better level design
game would only win from more complexity, and maybe a hub world game progression

>but I heard its ded on PC
How can you be anymore wrong, if you like it then buy it. I'm not a fan of 2's multiplayer I preferred 1 MP, but the campaign is very good.

The multiplayer is fun as fuck, though yeah, it's getting pretty sparse. The skill gap is noticeable on some maps/game modes, especially on PC, so expect to get your shit pushed in for a while.

Bring back shield regen and make Titans doom and it'll be perfect

>Dead on PC
I'm playing it right now.

is it actuall shills or just tfg trying to keep it on life support?

>play a Live fire match
>I'm shit at Live fire
>"Whatever, guess I'll have fun with the EPG"
>End up MVP
What happened?

Free weekend next week, along with co-op mode.

Don't understand why it wasn't more popular. It's way more fun than BF or COD.

The EPG is the weapons of the champions.

>he hasn't realized the EPG is one of the best weapons in the game yet

The EPG is for those with an immense nostalgia for explosive blue disks.

The matchmaking is very good, I have it for the bone but it's frequently a minute or less to get into a match and I only queue one game mode (attrition)

Even the unpopular modes like pilots vs pilots have fairly short queue times compared to lots of other FPS's.

Tone is best girl even after her nerfs

>co-op mode
What's that?

Attrition is the only game type I can ever get a game in.

Frontier Defence, basically team of four people battling against waves of enemies.
Also upgrades for all titans.

youtube.com/watch?v=fE7_tVG_t28

>Tone is best girl even after her nerfs
Here we see the pleb in his natural habitat.

Northstar master race

Let's get it settled. What is the best faction?
My favorites are
>Ares
Stoic science division
>Angel City Elite
Alcoholic Akihiko

Barker is the best.

"Is that a triple kill or am I drunk?"

Probably both.

>1337 SNIPER Xp
Tone is best girl, Ion is waifu, Monarch is alright as well.

>best faction
ACEs
>best titan
Scorch

Friendly reminder that tone is a trap, she can't hide 'her' bulge very well.

"Three shots coming up!"

What are the best unlockable perks for Northstar?

Forgot obligatory pic

Viper Thruster and Extra Dash.

Speed is life.

Scorcher is a fatass

Scorch is shit, most Titans have me worried, but when against a Scorch I know that I'm in for a sure win.

Anyone knows what he says for a quad or five kills?

Repeat after me
BUFF ON 25TH

Why do people want customisable titans? I like knowing what type of titan I'm going up against based on their fame/looks, and their unique personalities are cool too. Makes gameplay so much better imo, kinda like a fighting game where going into a fight, I know before hand the opponent's movesets, speed, etc. Makes for more interesting 1v1 scenarios where I approach each titan differently.

Also OP, just learn slide hopping/how to go FAST in general and you should be fine. It's an FPS at the end of the day, if you know how to move and aim, you should be just fine.

No, sorry. The only time I got more than three kills in a row was with Apex Predators.
It was pretty good. Blisk sounded genuinly impressed.

Not dead at all on PC.
One of the most fun shooters i played in the last decade.
The combination of potentially retard amounts of speed and bullet ballistics is amazing.
Also everything feels very satisfying, sounds, visual feedback, (optional) executions etc.
I recommend it.
someone want some fanart?

What's the difference between Deluxe and Standart?

Maybe they want euro truck sim-like interior customizations
8-ball inside Scorch when

Yes. Also, there plenty of people on console too, but i'm probably the only one here who plays on console.

Man , everyone underestimates scorch's upgraded flame shield. Coupled with the dash, you suddenly turn into a CQC powerhouse, shrugging Ronins off like it's nothing and generally fucking shit up when your opponent doesn't understand wht the fuck is happening to them.
I love it.

Prime versions of some titans and some camos. Not worth at all.

I'd never play on console for the retarded analog stick aiming but for one i could believe the movement on sticks could be great.

u got me op nice shilling, getting the trial version to see if my pc can keep up

Cool, have fun.
The campaign is surprisingly solid, albeit a bit short.

if you want fanart you have to suggest something :)

>Having a thread once in a while about a fun, underrated FPS is "shilling"
>Meanwhile the tons of RWBY threads we have everyday never get called like that

Pilots using a titan as a carousel or some shit with grappling hooks

Something like this?

Enjoy. You gonna have fun, trust me

i'm pretty good at this game but only when im a titan not a man

>he can't go fast
I pity you I really do

I'm only good when I'm a man not a Titan.

I'm going to play regardless, my mech boner is diamonds for this game but that is exactly what I want. Heavy customization and more world building contextualization. Maybe rework the booster system a bit. Also wouldn't mind a few destructible objects so I could feel a bit more weighty in the titans.

Not dead at all
Finding a game takes like 30 seconds at worst

I was about to make the exact same thread with the exact same remark about the time travel level.

Why is this game so fun when it comes to a campaign? It's just a shooter but the guns feel so good, sound great, and the general gameplay feels literally more fluent than D44M

This game really didn't deserve to be released when all the other shooters were. It'd have so many more players had it been slightly delayed. Instead we have a situation where everyone bought BF1, nobody bought Titanfall 2 and now both games are dead.

>tfw knowing what the spoiler text was before hovering over it

EPG, Cold War and Mastiff is the holy trinity of weapons

Respawn has a pretty dope dev team, linkedin that shit.

Those are the guys behind CoD4 and previous CoDs. I know that much. But still, it amazes me that they actually delivered such a good FPS campaign in time when it's pretty hard to actually do it right.

And I'm surprised that Source engine can still look this good.

The attention this game got overall is incredibly dissapointing. It deserves it way more than BF1 did.

> got up to 10k recently

This is a fucking lie and you know it.

Pretty hyped for co-op. When's that out?

i'm doing it

In terms of pure adherence to the genre, TF2 won that battle. Dice is just frustrating nowadays.

What do you mean?

>use arc cannon exclusively in the first one
>closest weapon to it is the ray gun on the Ion
Damn it

In less than 7 days

Well, I'll try to be succinct, I'm not a writer. Dice is kinda like the Jack of all trades but master of none, I can appreciate that approach but it feels too fluent at times. TF2 is tight mechanically, there might not be as many options (subjective) but the focus seems more pointed.

What are you referring to? The story? The campaign in general? The multiplayer? The mechanics?

In two days actually, the 25th

The two games in their entirety, but if you need something specific assume I'm speaking about multiplayer since I think that's what most here play.

Got a changelog too?

Ding dong, delivery

Cool,nice one user.

What are the chances that the game will go on a sale on the weekend?

It's not really dead. Relatively low pop, but matches are so fast that you never really wait for more than a minute.

MILITA FUCKING SHITS

I miss Spyglass.

Think I'm going to use the grapple today.

respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield

I want to marry Northstar!

Bots when?

Northstar is not for the sexual.

I picked this game up, and I fucking love it
But it left me asking one question....

If titans are capable of walking, talking and fighting on their own, why do they even need the pilot?

Neural link shenanigans.
But most of all, gameplay balance.

If Northstar is a slim young girl, does that mean Legion is a buff, thick bara?

Having a pilot at the helm further increases their effectiveness or some shit.

if you play the multiplayer and look at how shit auto titans are you can figure it out quicky
even the advanced auto titans are shit
they're intentionally slower than when being piloted ie takes longer to aim and shoot and has long dodge animations
probably just because it's easier to give them okayish ai and put an in lore reason

Is the PS4 online still decently populated?

Always full of players, especially on weekends because there is EXP happy hour.

>Using an actual rifle after using primarily EPG, Cold War, and Softball
>I play like total shit
How the fuck do people even manage to hit fuckers going like 70 mph with rifles? EPG and Cold War are much easier to use.

The grenades in this gsme can get you so many kills and you start with them. Just cook those babies and throw them at nerds when they start beepin

Same for me, now all I can use are weapons poeples would say are harder to use like the wingman elite, the mastiff or the EPG yet I can't hit shot with the 45 auto, the alternator, the default pistol or the flatline.