GRAVITY RUSH 2

so, i'm about 12 hours in to gravity rush 2, and it's all quite comfy.
art style is cool, getting around each island is always a gorgeous and intriguing experience, and the traversal is very satisfying.

however, one thing is concerning me.
in shifting, i must have murdered at least a hundred civilians; innocent people caught in the field and flung off their comfy sky island home to a terrifying death. of those roughly 100 people, at least a dozen were children.

what do??????????

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/gravity-rush-2-playstation-4/5579006.p?skuId=5579006
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call them niggers

wut

i feel that this is incongruent with kat's character as a more or less happy-go-lucky, kind hearted heroine.

is there lore to explain this?

Well when you fall off the edge of the city and don't gravity back up, what happens?

well yeah, but i doubt the same rule would apply to a child / anyone who isn't a gravity shifter

Just keeping Dusty on his toes.

If you fall too far yourself you get caught in a gravity storm and it throws you out above the city.

if you follow the character models they get back up after landing and then fade away to nothing, so i would see that as equivalent to them dying. there's just no coding provided to show the civilians get splattered across the pavement, so that's what happens instead.

shouldn't people be concerned about that? especially the soldiers standing around. ten people just got launched out of the marketplace to their deaths in broad daylight and no one bats an eye.
how many families would be missing relations? or worse yet, how many total families would have disappeared? it's no good, especially considering you interact with some of these people in those brief conversations you can have

I remember reading about this sort of thing, it's called Ludonarrative Dissonance, maybe you should look it up.

thanks user

cute

Any news on the upcoming manga?

And what about the Let It Die collab?

also why the fuck's no one rating my pics, i've nice'd like 10

oh no, Kat is hurt

show me the pics

Serves them right for getting too close to the mysterious brown flying hobo

But what if they liked her?

I did this on purpose as a girl because it's funny and social commentary-ish at the same time

I get it

I know Sup Forums hates the term, but that's a perfect example of Ludonarrative Dissonance.

Thats a meme that many devs make fun of. Its nothing but wank

Why is the music so good? I cant pin it down but its on another level than most things I've heard in games.
Is it because it uses brass instruments a lot as opposed to strings?

I wish this game would drop in price. It's been 50 bucks for a while now.

Kat wants your money

Why are you trying to shortchange Kat, user?

H-how was this picture taken?

bestbuy.com/site/gravity-rush-2-playstation-4/5579006.p?skuId=5579006
It's like you don't even look. $31.99 with GCU

>Ludonarrative dissonance refers to conflicts between a video game's narrative and its gameplay.
This happens all the time in games.

Its literally on sale during the weeb PSN sale

Yeah because games dont care about that nonsense. Which is why its wank and nobody takes it seriously.

post lewd cats

There's a gravity field underneath the city that captures the citizens before they fall.

dont lewd her

cats are lewd

apparently they teleport back to ground by either
or the cat

no

nice costume

Is Kat a lesbian?