youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buying gf ;'(

Send you 1000gp:)

noob

Cyan: trimming armour 5k

selling steel bars 300gp ea

Sellin dchain 16m

All of you fucking faggots acting like Runescape is /yourgame/. You abandoned the grind, while I let it mold me into the Sup Forumsirgin I am today. I have a max main, almost max iron man, and 3 fully built pures.

God you're all fucking pathetic.

So did that guy actually put in the hard yards and fish all those lobbies? Like how did he get em?

Good luck with your autism and depression

You buy them 20gp each at the karajama dock and world hop then sell for 200 on world 2.

>Not joining the trimmed comp club yet.

Then again I suppose I am more pathetic wasting all those hours.

a q p

Are they not that cheap on world 2?

>trimmed comp club
I meant I did all of that on oldschool. My rs3 account is shit I don't play it.

Also why doesn't every one just go to world 1 instead of buying from this guy?

World 1 and World 2 are trade worlds. You get the best prices, volume and speed for your sales.

If you wanted to buy or sell and get the market price you went world 1 or 2. If you wanted to overpay or get jewed you traded on other worlds.

The grand exchanged ruined all of this. It was much more interesting to buy shit when you had to actually negotiate with players in real time and find somebody selling what you wanted.

btw Lobbies are worth 200gp, but you can buy them from the fisherman for 20gp or cheaper because those guys just want fishing xp and they're happy to get any money.

>tfw befriended the freak at school randomly because I was next to him one day and I learned he played RS and he was a member and because he finally had a friend he was willing to do anything for me and I asked him for his password to check out the member world and for some reason once I was in I had this really cruel whim and so I took everything out of his bank and went to the forest and just dropped it all and the next day he asked me why and I played dumb but he knew it was me and he wasn't even angry and it all just went back to normal but I wonder how it made him feel that I did that to him

user, that was mean.
youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY

Yeah because xp wasting for hours to buy shit was ///fun///

Grand Exchange is a good thing.

This isn't just mean, this is autistic

I bet you enjoy wow raid finder too you disgusting creature.

>runescape mobile is announced
>oh it's only new RS...
>mfw it isn't just new RS
>feelings coming back

>he doesn't have a shitload of phats and other limited items
XP is not a healthy reward system.

>3 fully built pures
Why? What's the point? You'll never get some noob in full rune to skull on you at green dragons again

I believe you are a sociopathic fedora user. It's okay, just never befriend anyone again.

>not saving up 10k coal
>logging into trade world
>managing to sell for 50% more than the usual price
You niggers don't know economics

>not selling overpriced teleports and law runes because idiots don't buy in bulk

This made the game feel like the wild west. The grand exchange makes it feel like am emptier community, and automated. It's bad when you're trying to make it feel like a thriving marketplace (community)

I do.

>phats being worth anything on osrs
That's cute kid, wanna borrow one of my twisted bows?

>A 1m profit taking hours to move 10k coal properly
>not making a merch clan and jewing them all on the grand exchange, making billions with no effort

o i am laffan

If I wanted to manipulate market prices I'd play EVE Online.

And if I wanted to make shit money for my time invested I'd join a survey site.

user, did you know that arbitrage is a real life skill that can be used with an online brokerage account?

I think automating the community was the worst thing to happen to MMOs. Now you aren't playing a giant multiplayer game, you're playing a single player game with other people running around. It wouldn't be too different from calling Dark Souls an MMO since Way of the White and invasions are more interaction than you find in most actual games.

flash1:wave: seling bstrings 250gp ea

member pvp worlds?
Especially the time when they were new and people actually mined them for resources because you could kill any bots that were nearby, or you could rush in and crush the skillers and take their rune ore?

Sadly that only lasted a few weeks before jagex made it worse.

cyan:scroll:< < Fishing lvls? <

>don't reply
>get reported for botting

That was me. I did it out of principle.

>report somebody botting
>random event shows up for the person I reported
>its the flies that attack
>it kills them

so

I want to know runescape, was a faggot til today.

Can I start now? Or is the game empty/full of casualized audience/ not true of the original game

And what do I have to expect from it?

You can go over to /vg/ and play on the pirate servers "oldschool rs" but it really isn't the same. You've missed it.

what about the NEW runescape? and the mobile game?

if anything the casual audience died out. now it's nothing but people min maxing and micromanaging their time in game to get the most xp per second rather than actually playing the game. it's not worth it anymore because it's not an adventure like it was back in 07 or 06. its just a bunch of retards grinding for high scores rather than people actually enjoying the world.

neither rs3 or osrs is the original game
play rs3, osrs has too many bots and less content, and the combat system is genuinely better now.
the quests in runescape are better than any RPG I've ever seen, they're actual quests.
only divinity comes close.

thanks

So u bu them other players for 20gp?

180gp profit per and you can buy them a lot faster than you can fish them.

The really cool thing is when you pay some nub 40gp per lobbie to buy lobbies from the fisherman for 20gp, so then you buy 1k lobbies for 40gp and then turn around and sell them for 200gp with five minutes of effort.

>telling any user on Sup Forums to go to that tranny infested shithole