Lol so tru xD

lol so tru xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk
steamcommunity.com/id/MeloTheYellow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL thread?

Cringe FB-tier macro aside, what it says isn't really wrong.

Yeah, sure. You're always the only competent player on your team and everybody works against you, you special special snowflake.

I find it suspicious that Sup Forums always presents themselves as the person carrying the team.

could someone explain why normalfags memes are always so full of unnecessary labels/titles?

>Losing is everybody's fault but mine.

Literal scrub mentality.

>what it says isn't really wrong.

It's the "Everyone in the whole world is a retarded sheep, only I realize what's actually going on." syndrome, just applied to games.

It's like one of those political cartoons. Just terrible.

Thinking and analyzing is hard and it give meanies hurties to my head.

when I'm top scoring every single match and have triple the score of the next highest person on my team I think I have a right to be fucking infuriated at how useless they are

It's not a real joke until even the most abject of mongoloids gets it.

>tfw cant make good subtle joke and have to label everything
>people actually find it clever
Garrison and Kelly are both retards

>when I'm top scoring every single match

Literally "Hanzo, please switch we are losing" - "suck my dick im gold dmg XD".

Its not really that my team isn't pulling its that I'm the only guy who has muscles.

You people always come swarming out of the woodwork over shit like this, not even them, but you're lying to yourself and everyone else if you say you've never had those games where like 2-3 people on your side or whatever depending on the game are slavs or BRs or chinamen all playing really poorly who won't or probably can't even coordinate with you, then woops, you lose because there's nothing you can do to work with these people. Or even better when you get even the one guy who's doing the WOAH DUDE WEED shtick and is literally just helping the other team because all they can do is comment on how much they just smoked or drank and then feed. Yes, some people have their dumb shit of "It's everyone's fault but mine" but you don't have to come to the defense of the poor little peruvians who are actually just cancerous growths on your team most of the time.

>Garrison and Kelly are both retards
Then what are you for not understanding that Kelly's shit is just satire?

>Defaults to Overwatch

Gonna go ahead and call that other user the winner here

In Kelly's defense, I think he is being ironic.
But ironic shitposting is still shitposting, I guess.

Do you know who Kelly works for?

what was the point in animating this?

It could at least be funny.

the most underage post i've ever seen

>Internets Connector

I think that's the real joke. That is fucking gold.

But it is?

You lose games, getting angry about it just makes you play worse

if you want to win you should play to improve

improve in skill = win more games

even if you become amazing you won't win 100% of games, you should be looking to increase your winrate from 50% -> 51% (or more depending on how much you improve), and you'll start playing vs harder opponents and with better teammates (assuming the game you play as an MMR system)

They targeted gamers. Gamers.
We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.
We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.
Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.
Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?
These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

calm down faggot

>>people actuall find it clever
This is you. You have shit sense of humour.

This is probably the most stupid appeal to "tradition" I've ever saw in my life.

Lasagna cat is high art.

> being a social retard is the same as being introverted

Maybe you just don't get it.

>titanfall 2 has no matchmaking
>every element of the game caters to letting braindead retards pick off people who know what they're doing with aimbot hitscan 2 bullet to kill garbage
there's no way to not get fucking pissed playing that trash

this is the pinnacle of humour

Not an argument, I just typed up how it's dumb that people constantly play that shit.

I get it, it's just a shit attempt at making fun of others.

>at making fun of others
If that's all you see maybe it is time to give up?

Reading Garfield is like experiencing the fever dream at the beginning of Apocalypse Now.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw&t

thanks for your input no one asked for

You don't get it.

this one is still my favourite
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk

This is almost as spooky as the actual strip depicting Garfield going mad.

Same sped.

How do you manage to spell "advise" wrong when you can look up how it's written in the fucking pic.

>overwatch
I love when people that don't play FPS try and argue

This is probably why fightan and other 1v1 genres will remain niche. Shitters literally think with this scrub mentality.

i tried making that image less shit

LOL

LELEEEL

Sauce?

Bullying needs to return in schools

>lasagnacat decal on the car
I'm amazed by the amount of effort put into these videos

no you fucking pedo

>everyone who kills me is aimboting

When I was kid I thought I was the only who could see "through the eyes" and everyone else is an automaton like my dog.

there's a creepypasta named dogworld that's basically this.

Oh boy, you really changed my mind. Here I go after real women!

>lol so tru xD
Sup Forums has gone even more to shit than I expected

too lazy to edit out the rage faces and shit

Sorry I don't play shitty games.

Speaking of online multiplayer, I found a steam key for Insurgency in my Humble library. I'm never gonna play it, so the first 5 to reply to this with their steam id gets it.

>multiplayer game
>make a suggestion to team
>"hurr but this is X!" "this is Y!1"
>they fuck everything up as usual
>make a criticism
>"hurr why you so mad?!" "omg so much salt lolololmao trolled hard xD"

Every
goddamn
time

So this.... is an.... i-image.... that really... m-makes you... think.....

who plays starcraft with a car wheel?

You do know that Kelly writes for the Onion, right?

steamcommunity.com/id/MeloTheYellow
I'll do you better, I'll give you something for it.

>female introverts go to parties and talk with people

Wow, anons, you don't play popular games or anything. You're so cool...

Fuck it, I'll bite. What can you offer?

Had a friend who was Grandmaster in SC2. People constantly raged and talked shit like retards. You're full of shit and Strategy is a dead shit genre so it makes sense that you would be.

I love hanging out, I just need a lot of time alone to recharge because people exhaust me. That's being an introvert, doesn't mean you're a social shitter.

Not much really. Hammerwatch, Tropico 4. That's really all I have.

I don't play shit games

>butchering perfectly good SIR comics to make shitty, dumbass memes

Kelly is satire

What did you expect? It's mainly just 14 year olds from reddit now.

So...cool...

how's the car transform from a mustang to a volvo

heh

>using overwatch as a template
Well... the important thing is that you tried, user

BAHAHAHA

It was so original and well done that Jim Davis probably had nothing to do with it.

This is bait.

Added you. I'll trade it for Hammerwatch.

Woah there. A comic split according to a pie chart?
Is this an original idea?

It's the first time I've seen it, but there's no way Buckley came up with a good idea on his own.