FIXED for you, Capcom

FIXED for you, Capcom

Looks like shit. I like his goofy-ass over the top look.

Looks more proportionate, but I guess that's not the point.

much better

Did Street Fighter really need another muscular retard from a series nobody even remembers anymore?

Okay, but this edit was for the people that don't gargle cum.

Then why are you posting it?

SF5 is a mess

Both look stupid but Capcom's design at least looks consistent with the weird proportions on the rest of the roster.

Give the left one a bigger head and it's alright. Right one looks like completely different character.

So now he just looks like every other man in the game apart from Fang and Birdie

SFV already has issues with lack of body types, Ed being big was lame cause a skinny kid would have changed things up so making Abi small would be the same in reverse

>Ed being big was lame cause a skinny kid would have changed things up

This pissed me off, I wanted a twinky cute boy to play like he is in the story.

His story mode model was perfect, I have no idea why they changed him. Not like you need long limbs in SFV

Him being ridicously big is his whole appeal.

In Final Fight, Abigail was just a slightly bigger palette swap of Andore (Hugo), but with a slightly different moveset. They should've kept him that way in SF5, as Hugo was already ridiculously oversized in SF3/USF4. Abigail in SF5 is comically big, that it's hard to take seriously.

Reminds me of when Koreans wanted Juri to look like this. Glad these people dont have jobs designing things. Looks boring as fuck.

I prefer it

There is nothing wrong with making him bigger than Hugo, they just did a bad job with the model and his design in general is just a bit boring outside of being big.

Funny animations though, SFV has generally had good animations if nothing else

well done.

That edit looks like shit.

Your mum's girlcum doesn't count user :^)

>that it's hard to take seriously
>taking Street Fighter seriously

edit looks like a generic fighter. intothetrash.jpg

I like the goofy one though. It's very SF.

>hugo retarded
Go win a match in sf3 if you can faggot, he's extremely well spoken.

The right looks good, but for the personality they gave Abigail on SFV, the left is miles better. If you don't see it, you must be one of those guys that likes DBZ fanart of Goku ripping off Broly's spine.
On another note, Abigail only gets real big during V-trigger, and Capcom fucked up and used his V-trigger model on his trailer. I liked his bigger version better

Holy shit this actually looks way cuter, never seen that before. Like one of the whole reasons I like Makoto so much is she's just a rough tomboy in a normal gi.

>Juri
>Cute
Those two shouldn't belong in the same phrase.

no character at all just like korean girls after plastic surgery

Meanwhile...

Cute kinda normal looking taekwondo girl being super sadistic would've been way better.

The edit looks worse than the original. How'd you manage that.

Right one looks stupid as fuck. Thank god we didn't let fans dictate how the game is made.

It's ok when Capcom does

us weebs right, xD

It's fine if you don't like Abigail but you still can't deny he's one of the best newcomers the series has had since the early days of SF4. Just his goofy driving intro shows he has more personality than just about any other fighter in the game.

this better be a tournament match or something.

>Being a retard = personality

Looks like garbage actually, the original looks fine, needsa sleightly bigger head, its the engine the game is running on that makes it look like complete shit, all the characters look like shit this time around.

All the alt costumes look fantastic on the original build, its the tiny head that puts it off.

>Remove all personality from the design
>"Fixing" it

>It's hard to take a giant gearhead that makes car noises in his intro and announces his attacks with ABIGAIL PUNCH etc. seriously

Have you considered playing BlazBlue? They take themselves very seriously over there.

personally i dont even like cammy, SF characters are shit most of the time, i understand if some people like abigail, probably if ihe tone of the game was different idk.

>this downie retard
>over the intelligent hugo

Looks like that Battleborn guy.

When you're personality hinges on you looking retarded/being retarded it's probably better to drop everything.

He's not retarded, he's just childish.

Tell that to Tumblr.

just remember you guys lost akiman so you could get that kind of design

I really like the idea of the "cinematic clash" but the execution is so poor. It feels the it only ends the match 10% percent of the time. The other 90 percent it's just an inconvenience and the fight continues.

>Being a retard = personality

Right one actually looks like Abigail. But I guess now that everyone got used to the shit design, it will be hard to sell a less over the top image. Hence, all the retarded responses on this thread.

i wish they'd reveal who made the designs for sfv
let us know capcom

>hahah SFV is so unga and aggro!
>there is no neutral game and its all 50/50 mixups and pressure
>im going to go back to shilling GG, a game with no neutral and its all 50/50s and pressure

Never really understood this.

Ed is the best newcomer to the series since 3S. You cannot debate this.

they gonna answer with

>muh defensive options.

All of the goofy nonsense in Street Fighter and this guy's design is what pisses you all off?

reminds me of this one video of a guy doing a programmed cpu thing and completely coordinating with it.

Wish I could find that video, again.

pretty sure lots of things about sfv piss people off, this just happens to be a current issue
and it's not even a new character, it's a retake on an old character by "giving him personality" aka doing the western take of "make big dumb oaf lol he unga lol so comedy lol vroooom what big retard lol"

Only if you are a repressed homosexual

>was interested in buying abigail and going back to sfv because I like the design
> $30 fuckin dollars cause you have to buy in packs.

Capcom you are stupid

top tier bait lad

Right, let's add another edgelord.

right lets make things black or white

Genuinely what do you mean I'd love to be wrong

If he had been the young version i would have agreed fully.

The SK edit is much MUCH better than that official giant gorilla one.

you can buy him with fight money, you don't have to buy the season pass. Hell, you could straight up buy him for less than $10 if you wanted to use cash...

>removing tires

What's fight money

>muh defensive options.
it's true though.

Throw or Crush Counter V wouldn't be nearly as bad a game if there was some defensive options to encourage more neutral based gameplay

>384908813
in game currency you earn from doing challenges, fights and more in game.

Thanks, OP.

This. I wish Capcom would fuck off with this MUH ALL NEW CHARACTERS season, I just want the characters I actually liked back, give me Dudley, Hugo, Makoto, Cody and Sakura back then fuck if I care past that.

At least Capcom won't ruin their desings.

my fucking sides

So there's no chance of Hugo coming back now right? Fug

Sakura is next year, along with Sagat. According to the updated leak.

Goobers are a special kind of retarded

Nice.

>Best newcomer
>Ed
He's fine and all, but best? Fuck. Off.

>not wanting cody with cornrows and lowhanging underwear showing pants like he a gangsta
>not wanting sakura with a soul glow jheri curl and hiphop street dancing outfit
>not wanting dudley to look like austin powers with boxing gloves
>not wanting hugo to look like david spade

>and it's not even a new character, it's a retake on an old character by "giving him personality" aka doing the western take of "make big dumb oaf lol he unga lol so comedy lol vroooom what big retard lol"

Japan does that shit all the time, too, retard.

That's a start at least, but man I would've infinitely rathered Dudley back over Balrog in terms of boxin mans.

That and I liked watching smug play him a lot too, as goofy as his frog eyed lookin ass is.

Punk is the FGC's Danny Brown.

I fucking hate the black nails

it's all sourced on of mice and men's character though

if it was clone waifu with stupid proportions no one would complain

People complained about Kolin though. And i complained about Juri because they fucked up her proportions And moveset

I've never cared to watch anything involving them because everything said about them makes them sound like an annoying cunt. Only thing I have is when they talked shit saying they could beat anyone in NRS games, then proceeded to get completely blown the fuck out.

i don't like what they did to kolin though, i wasn't even really caring for her to participate in the first place
not like i hate the idea of a secretary character fighting, i mean i like mature and vice in kof so it'd be wrong for me to do so, but the idea behind her just seems so fanficcy and she looks like russian version of sf2 ending eliza masters

T H I Y A C C C C

>I HATE IT WHEN ANYTHING IS DONE DIFFERENTLY WHY CAN'T ALL THINGS STAY UNCHANGING FOREVER AND EVER CATER TO MY SPECIFIC DEMANDS FUCK THE WEST FUCK THE EAST FUCK GAMES FUCK JEWS FUCK EVERYTHING

Is all I hear from people who throw shitfits over minutae like this.

SF4 flanderized him and made him retarded

But Ed's so cute though

Thats a big guy

This, I hated what they did to him.

Also 3S managed to give different body archetypes without making it looking bad/stupid.

>them evo fucking finals
>it what the only one that lasted less than 8 minutes

the game is too good for this timeline