How you enjoying your Switch Sup Forums?

How you enjoying your Switch Sup Forums?

Why doesn't America get the fucking Spla2n Joycons?

I'd be enjoying it more if I could get some red joycons. Are all the colored joycons limited edition or what? But I am having fun with arms and splatoon.

I love mine with the exception of the soul-crushingly bland and boring gray joycons.

I'm just playing Splatoon 2
Arms is shit honestly

someone turn the pink controller purple

Did you get the Red/Blue Switch? If you did, you can buy the extra set of Red/Blue Joycons which have the colors reversed. My friend did that and traded me his blue set in exchange for me buying him a Spla2n Pro Controller

I got it a month after it released with BOTW, and ive been enjoying it so far. I currently have MK8, ARMS and BoTW, and the only games that I want/excited for are Mario Odyssey(my hype is starting to go down now that i'm realizing the Mario aesthetics doesn't look all that appealing to me), overcooked(thursday), Kirby, and hopefully DB Fighterz and W101.

Ordered these from eBay...

Still another 2 week wait for delivery

No plans to buy one yet. Feel fucked over after Wii U.

You will get what we give you and you will like it.

I can't because my ISP is absolute garbage, and I have tried everything to open up the fucking ports, but I just fucking can't, I get NAT type B, but I have to try like 20 fucking times to get into a Mario Kart game, and I couldn't even play the Splatoon 2 testfire because it would just join empty lobbies. Meanwhile, my Xbox One and PS4 Pro appear with a strict NAT, and I can play online games just fine. Fuck my ISP and fuck Nintendo shitty servers.

I would enjoy it if I could find it...

Enjoyed it so far. I've been playing alot of BotW. I wish Amazon didn't run out of Spla2n copies tho. I preordered it and got fucked with a "pls wait while we prepare your order (get more stock)".

Then cancel it and just go to a store and buy one.

Thanks doc

Sadly I got the grey one, because I didn't want blue ones and just assumed the two red would be in stock.

Not much.
I wanted more content on the eshop and for it not to be overpriced.

Got bored of Zelda after 3 of the divine beasts.
Rito village really put me off.

I don't mind them because they're just like me

Am i the only person that prefers grey over the neons?

i like grey as well. I personally find grey and yellow to be the perfect combo.

The yellow ones look great.

Not in a hurry to get it otherwise I would have. I have enough games as it is so this being delayed slightly isn't an issue when I've got BotW and Stormblood to occupy me.

>have not used my Switcher after I beat BOTW
>bought the season pass
>did not play the dlc

When does this thing get good games again?

If you didn't want arms or splatoon why did you buy it?

for singleplayer games

I was about to get one, but I soon realized its all hype and I would probably use it twice a year due to poor game releases.

So I bought new PC parts and am upgrading my PC with the money instead. Money well spent.

Like it so far.

sounds like someone shoulda done their research. now you have to wait a long while to for Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade

I got one last week with Spla2n, MK8 and BotW. Been enjoying it so far. BotW is pretty good, even though it feels kind of aimless some times; I never played Splatoon so 2 feels like a refreshing take on multiplayer shooters to me; and MK8 is the usual Mario Karting fare, I really like the visuals.
All in all its good/10. Can't wait for Mario and Xeno2.
Also more info on Metroid Prime, SMT and NMH3 when? Those three are the reason I got a Switch at all.

>poor game releases
For one it hasn't been out for a whole year so of course it doesn't have one million games already. I can understand someone not liking some of the Switch's games and not getting the Switch because of it, but there is a major game for the switch coming out every month.

Still, coming from a person who has a PC too, at least your money was still well spent. ;)

Iam going to wait till Switch U is released

It's making a good paperweight,

Where are the fucking games?

>feels aimless
The game doesn't really give a fuck what you do after maybe finishing up everything in Kakariko so you have to tell yourself to do shit. I had 45 shrines, half the map revealed and a completed house before I even went to free a divine beast and I'm sure there are people that have done even more before actually starting to free them.

Here are the exclusives for the Switch

>ports
>shitty minigames
>literally whats
>Mario
>Zelda
>CoD for pedophiles
>Street Fighter: Springy Wagglin edition

Wow, you sure showed me Nintenbro

Are you playing with motion controls or something? I actually really like it with a Pro Controller or the Joycons in the grip and I was one of the biggest critics of the game when it was announced

If only it had the games on other consoles like call of duty or uncharted or... Shit

Showed you? You asked where are the games, I posted the list of exclusives on the system.

If you just want to shitpost, then dont ask where the games are and then whine when I show them.

Oh right, I almost forgot

>Babies first X:COM Enemy Unknown(which itself was already baby's first X:COM) starring reddit bunnies

I love how quickly you tried to start deflecting instead of defending your point.

But why, doc?

Don't get mad because your switch has like, one exclusive and it's trash.

>B-b-but PS4

Oh no, PS4 has Bloodborne, the best Western-developed RPG in the last decade. How will Sony ever recover?

I wish they would restock ANY colored joycons already. Anywhere you go it's just plain old gray. It's infuriating.

Mario Xcom look fun. Why are you trying to console war? Nobody gives a fuck.

That aimless feeling really makes me not like BotW. I'm not asking for a linear Zelda, but I would have liked to learn more about the world to give me motivation to keep playing and seeing everything exciting the world has to offer. It's probably just an issue with it being open world, but it's such a fucking chore to traverse the world. Everyone says you can play it the way you like and have a good time, but I just wanted to do all the Divine Beasts and it's just such a fucking hassle. I literally have to have Twitch, Youtube, or TV running in the background while I walk across vast stretches of emptiness just to not feel like killing myself when playing Zelda

Not sure if you're an ARMS fan, but I've found it /very/ slightly easier to find the yellow Joycons

Currently playing Mario Kart and always finishing near last place.

If I wanted to play a good X-com game, I would just play X-com 2.

So, you are a Sony Fanboy.

I'm a Master Idort. I own all consoles and a gaming PC. Get the fuck from here. Console War is against the rules.

Also, here are the Ps4 exclusives.

>console war

Don't start that shit here Nintenbaby. We're having a nice thread, don't fuck it.

I tried it with motion controls and without and didn't like it either way

>having more people being interested in a genre, which would lead to more games in the same style, is bad

You clearly dont understand how the market works.

>owning an Xbone
You're not an idort, you're a regular idiot.
Switch, PS4 and PC is the true master race.

Be honest with a fellow nintendofag, if I already have a Wii U will I really enjoy a Switch? I mean, I already have BOTW and MK8 on the Wii U and ARMS is not my thing (I'm not saying it's a bad game, simply not for me), that leaves me with Odyssey and I don't want to buy a whole new console for only one game.

Your thoughts?

>tfw switch, ps4 and shitty laptop

>that
>fun

What a bunch of reddit shit. This is what Nintendies like? Jesus.

Well, it's nice to have something worthwhile to play. I haven't played anything but indie games since MK8. ARMS does not interest me. Looking forward to the rest of the year though. Lots of games coming. At least one every month and often more.

user just showed you a list of exclusives and just like that you thought he was trying to prove that the PS4 is crap. How is he getting mad? Clearly you're just here to start a console war out of nothing.

Dude, you clearly dont understand what the term idort represent. I dont give a fuck that you are insecure about consoles.
The console war is for pre teens who cant work and make their own choices yet.

Dude, stop with the memes. Are you like 15 or something? The Reddit boogeyman meme is so tired right now.

Please, consider stopping posting.

>Splatoon 2 is not being delivered for two more days
hold me

The only console warring is the constantly assblasted Nintendies trying to put down everyone else to make their piece of shit tablet look good.

You guys have the biggest fucking persecution complex on here. Almost as much as furries. Almost.

Sorry, did I strike a nerve Nintendipshit?

Yes I have!

I'm looking forward to Splatoon 2 when I'm back from vacation!

Like I said, I own all consoles. I own more games, on more consoles than you probably. I do not give a fuck about your console war. Stop. Why are you trying to create console war? Are you that bored that there is no school today?

>I do not give a fuck about your console war.

For someone who doesn't care, you seem extremely angry whenever some says something even slightly negative about Nintendo. You're console war shitposting in this thread is evidence enough of that.

If you're as much of a Splatoonfag as I was on Wii U, Splatoon 2 alone might get you enough playtime to justify buying a brand new console.

>assblasted Nintendies trying to put down everyone else to make their piece of shit tablet look good
>completely ignores everything I just said
Go back and look at and and notice how quickly a console war starts just because some other person gave a list of exclusives.

Oh the ironing.

>ask for exclusives
>you don't list any
>ask again
>REEEE SHUT UP STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT NINTENDO DELET THIS

Hmm, who's here starting shit again Nintenbaby?

Yeah, I really liked Splatoon. I'll try Splatoon 2 sometime this weekend to see how I feel and I'll think about it. Thank you, user.

I'm not angry at all. And you have not said anything bad yet. You just spew buzzwords.

I'm mostly annoy that you have to go in a Switch thread and try to get people angry. I own all consoles, I'm clearly not trying to console war anything. I know all the pros and cons of all consoles and enjoy most of them.

Please go away.

>You're console war shitposting
>You are console war shitposting

Oh, you're just retarded with your posting.

I literally posted a full list of all exclusives. If you cant deal with facts, just stop.

>>ask for exclusives
>>you don't list any
....The list is right there.
>>ask again
Where in the reply to the list says you "asked again"?
>>REEEE SHUT UP STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT NINTENDO DELET THIS
well I guess you did ignite the flames there

>I-I'm not mad, r-really.

W E W

E

W

>Nintenbabies resort to picking over grammar because they're getting BTFO every other way

This is why you're the laughing stock of Sup Forums. You're a bunch of oversensitive babies that think your tablet means anything.

>If you cant deal with facts, just stop.
>says the Nintendo fan

I'm fucking dying.

>ignite the flames

No need to be overdramatic. You're putting way too much effort into this console war shitposting. Christ I must have REALLY hit a trigger or something.

Don't feed trolls bigmacs

Game-wise, I think Nintendo is doing a decent job of at least getting stuff out at a decent rate and is one of the better launches (Game-wise) I have seen for a console.

Console-wise? It is lacking. Its clear this thing was shipped out the door ASAP and is still a year behind where it should be at with its OS. I just find it puzzling that they basically have a $300 tablet, yet there is next to no apps available for it (Internet, Netflix, Youtube, etc). Not to mention not being able to back up saves is one of the biggest concerns I have right now and one reason I do not want to take it on trips/out of the house.

I preferred Grey because I didn't like have 2 different colored controllers. I managed to find a person who didn't want a set of blue Joycons, so those are the ones I currently use

Guys, just stop giving him (you) and report him for console war posting. He literally just false flag and want to stir shit.

I can't help it. The sheer anal rage that Nintendies display when you poke them is fucking hilarious.

>no need to be over-dramatic
>>>REEEE SHUT UP STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT NINTENDO DELET THIS
Hm, alright.

u gon go blind, son

Now, user, the thread was perfectly fine and comfy before your whiny ass showed up to shitpost the day away.

As for the exclusives, don't you remember what year one of PS4 was like? Ports, remasters, with a small selection of original, mostly 1st party in house titles. It's almost like thw Switch has only been in development for a short span of time, most people have only relatively recently gotten kits for it, and that's why most games on the system right now are in-house.

Now go take this shit somewhere else, you whiny ass cunt.

If you bought a Wii U you're a Nintendofag and you like and buy their games. Even if there aren't enough games on it now to justify YOUR purchase, It's only a matter of time before there are. The question is, given their supply problems, do you want to be fighting for a Switch this Christmas just to play Mario Odyssey, or do you want to pick one up when there's less demand?

>Nintendies
I like that one. I'm stealing it.

>the absolute state of nintendo

I'm literally in tears right now. Nintendo fans are a fucking laugh riot.

Good for laughs and a quick buck. The stupid fucks will buy a Switch for triple market value with so much as blinking.

Right now, I'm mostly waiting on Mario oddysey or Rabbids.
I have little interest in Arms and Splatoon 2.

>I started a console war shitpost by saying:
why do I even try anymore on Sup Forums

>CoD for pedophiles
This argument is unbelievably overblown. Most people play the game for the neat game mechanics like the paint gimmick. If you see young boys and girls hot that's a problem with you not the game.

Anyone playing handheld exclusively?

It feels perfect.

I actually prefer console style. I have big bear hands and so the console is too flat for me. It would need a grip to feel comfortable.

Pre-ordered the morning after the direct with the announcement. I was sold from the word "region-free" everything else is a plus to me.

I have 6 physical games and 4 digital games. BotW was absolutely breathtaking, PuyoPuyo got me and my friends back into tetris and learned the ins and outs of puyopuyo, Co-op shovel knight and drunken 1,2 switch were top tier vidya hangout memories. MK8, ARMS and Splatoon 2 have given reliably fun competitive experiences and the indies on eshop were pretty damn good for indies. The only gmae I haven't really liked was bomberman R but I got at least 20 hours of it.

Also, MHXX. This was literally my dream game I bought the console for it knowing it would happen and it did. I'm looking forward to region-free gaming and sharpening my moon runes.

Overall, I might sound like the biggest fucking shill, but the Switch is the best console I've bought on launch. Period. My PS4 collected dust just a few weeks after playing the 1 or 2 games I wanted on it. Having friends with switches also made it really fun.

I did at launch but stopped after getting a pro controller. I decided to play some Puyo Puyo vs. Tetris in bed the other day and I started thinking I should play in portable mode more often.

I really love X-COM, so I'll play all of them.
It can't be worse than some of the overhaul mod X-COMs.

Mah nigga.

Handheld is so damn comfy. This is coming from a guy who's favorite console of all time is 3ds. Nintendo just gets me, man. 2comfy4me

Anyone have the pro controller? How is it?

Playing Splatoon 2 on it. I suck at it, but it's fun. Waiting for Dates Extellia or whatever it's called to come in the mail, too.

I hope that more RPGs come out for it, too.

I prefer the grey ones, too. It just looks better than the banana yellow ones.

The blue and red ones look ok too.

Probably one of the best controller out there. Insane battery life, comfy and work really well.
UFC chip reader inside too for Amiibo stuff, great motion control for stuff like shooting arrows in BOTW.

A must have I would say.

Fates Extellia is out tomorrow. There are a few other single player games out for it, too. I am Setsuna, Disgaea 5, Minecraft, etc.

If he never played them on the PS4 or whatever, then he's set for a while