Sup Forums recommends a game

>Sup Forums recommends a game
>it's pure shit

What's her name?

This trash game is proof that N1ntenyearolds are made up of pedos.

>fag tries to bait for replies
>whats his name OP

Hotline Miami 2
Witcher serirs
F:NV
Nier series
Platinum games
Zelda series
Metroid series
Splatoon
LISA
Deus Ex
Paper Mario TTYD
SMT series (including Persona of course)
Final Fanstasy (including KH of course)
Stalker series
Bully
Red Dead Redemption

That's just me though

>DUDE UNNECESSARY BACKTRACKING AND SPONGE BOSSES LMAO
Fuck off with this shit.

Every Gust JRPG ever made.
Every Kingdom Hearts game.

Fallout New Vegas

If it weren't for "muh meme dialogue" this game would be tossed in the trash

Hollow Knight, boring meme game for faggots

Stalker
Deus Ex 1
Witcher 2 and 3
BOTW
CS:GO
Lisa
E.Y.E

Oblivion

Not nearly as good combat, gameplay, story, and progression as skyrim

I literally started playing super metroid yesterday and I'm loving it.

Spoken like a true brainlet.

The bandwidth I wasted pirating this shit wasnt worth it.

i remember when i was told that Sup Forums was the best place to discuss about vidya...

I literally started playing super metroid yesterday and it's the worst game I have ever played.

What does this prove? Absolutely nothing.

From where? Reddit, NeoGAF, Facebook? Go back to those places

That's basically all games considered the best of all-time except for bully, lisa, splatoon, and hotline.

proves that someone is being a complete retard

>smt series
>shit

this fag died to matador

Super Metroid is great! You are mediocre.

Witcher isn't good please stop

to be completely honest my guy, this has never happened. even if i didn't like the game that i tried out due to Sup Forums suggestion (namely E.Y.E. deus ex and stalker), It's easy to see other people enjoying it

Sup Forums made me start to hate games i have not even played or that i used to like, but then again it took me some time to realize everyone have shit taste except for me

Nier Onomatopoeia

Fucking troll shit.

The Witcher 3
Dark Souls 2
Metro 2033
Morrowind
Serious Sam
Nier Automata
Alien Isolation
Lost Planet 2
Assassins Creed Black Flag
GTA 4

retecceaqr

I guess you had to play it as a kid.

It looks nice, that's about it.

Super metroid is like the best game ever...you can't hate on it cuz ur wrong and I'm right...

Yeah, this guy

>if this role-playing game was a shitty role-playing game, this game would be bad
Hmm yeah true

>edgy pokemon crossed with wizardry, except we abandoned the wizardry part because it was the only thing redeeming about the series and weebs found it too confusing
>not shit

I haven't found one.
Sup Forums recommends great games usually. I actually have found lots of games through Sup Forums that I love, some I would even put in my favorites of all time. I love video games

Any WRPG

I hate what it did to Castlevania.
And the soundtrack isn't that good plus you can hardly hear it.

>Every Kingdom Hearts game.
man, i just got the ps4 collection. 1 1/2 hours in and i already have a sinking feeling of regret

unused bandwidth is wasted bandwidth

>'le wacky humor' instead of actual complex dialogue

Any JRPG

I am convinced there is not a single good JRPG.

>list of 10/10 games: the post
name a single criticism of

>Hotline Miami 2
>Witcher serirs
>F:NV
>Zelda series
>Metroid series
>Splatoon
>Deus Ex
>Stalker series
>Bully

each. however you can't say that FNV feels like a fo3 expansion pack because that's objectively incorrect and you can't complain about the witcher combat because only fucking plebs think they are action games

I fucked your bitch yo
I heard she was a snitch yo
so I put her in a ditch yo
now ima go out and get rich yo
so that's the mothafuckin stich yo

The only thing that gets "better" is the combat.
You'll be seeing the same shitty characters, revisiting the same majority of the shitty worlds, and the plot introduces a bunch of shitty OCs you'll be focusing on more than Disney or Final Fantasy. And some of those OCs are samefags.

Pretty certain this is a bait thread.

It's a 'fuck your favorite game' thread.

Purse-owner 3 and 4

Godhand

>Witcher serirs

I think it's mostly "I really like this game but I can't properly articulate a defense for it. Wait a minute.... this game is popular and well loved. I can just call it shit on Sup Forums and people will defend it for me without actually having to actually sit down and analyze what it is that I like so much about it"

bait: the post lmao

Fucking Dark Souls (I played 2 cause steam sale).
>gfx look whit
>controls clunky and unresponsive
>unsatisfying and floaty combat with lack of any weight or impact
>generic story that didnt have me interested at all

Refunded after one hour. At least I got my $11.99 back.

The fuck is wrong with you, nigga?

Not him, but the Fallout series as a whole can be summed up as baby's first RPG. They are all very shallow and try to make up for it with whacky humor and nonsensical world building. NV is no exception.

I'm just gunna put the game away and pretend I never bought it. Maybe that will make me feel better.

>He don't like what I like...IT BAIT LMAO XDDDD

what don't you like about it?
because that probably carries over to the next game

You know, I don't think I like anything about JRPGs as a whole. I don't really know what I was thinking. This might actually be the most autistic thing I have ever played, though. So there's that.

>meme insult that could be made just from looking at footage of the game
As expected.

this game is legit game design dogshit, everything about it is wrong, fuck intidesign

oh okay
yeah you will definitely hate the rest of the collection
not to mention the ps4 release is notoriously buggy and full of crashes

>meme insult
It's the truth.
>the game
which one, there are a lot of SMTs

I fucking hated the controls on this shit.

Its not the truth, its something Sup Forums has said for years as a joke. I'm not talking about any game specifically, since you never played any and just looked up footage of the games on youtube before making such an original and enlightening post.

Dragon's Dogma

Yeah the limited retries can go fuck off, also unless you just didn't like the core gameplay I recommend zero 2 it's much better game

>Monster Hunter series

Ugh, horrible graphics, shit controls, never ending grind. I feel like these games were designed as a slap in the face to everything that makes video games fun.

Persona 5
Nier Automata
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3

Ok, lets say for just a second, we give you the benefit of the doubt, and you're not a troll.

What do you think IS a good game? Because you've put up a list of very different games that cover several different genres over several generations that are over all beloved by the majority of gamers across the world. So please, tell us, that if these gems are really shit, then was does a good game look like?

Yeah I know I'm probably just wasting time a troll, but fuck it, I got time.

Mega Man X...completely mediocre

Chrono fucking Trigger

FUCK THAT SHIT, AND PROBABLY EVERY TURN BASED RPG IN EXISTENCE.

Seriously, i gave it like 5 chances to see the appeal, but nope.

>Sup Forums recommends game
>Dark Souls 2

>>Hotline Miami 2
Did you even palyed the game?
Is fucking trash

So did you get shit on by Asylum Demon or did you go to the graveyard?

(You)

maybe the problem is with you?

dork souls

see

ITT

Persona 5.

Literally just bougth a ps4 just to play it. The game is ok at the beginning, boring after flashbacks catch up, super epic during final boss battle, and a load of garbage after that.

Now i have a $200 piece of electrical garbage in my home.

First time i trust Sup Forums on something and it is trash

>tfw I bought a ps4 for some weebshit vn and I'm having the time of my life playing all the games

Just ordered KH 1.5 + 2.5, 2.8, and crash trilogy.

Never played a crash game because i was a sucker for nintendo in my childhood.

Now that I see somebody saying shit about KH i feel worried, but im not going to listen to Sup Forums anymore.

>Serious sam

They never reply

Unless the only games he plays are Dwarf Fortress and other roguelikes, nobody in existance shouldn't atleast like one of those games and think he has some taste. And i know Sup Forums is to stupid for actual roguelikes.

I need to pick up KH before III comes out to get caught back up since I've forgotten most of it.
KH is still fun unless you've got a stick up your ass, so don't worry about it.

actually, I went all the way to the undead parish before dropping it

>Hotline Miami 2
I agree with this just because the 1st is way better

A lot of the games posted here make me wonder why some of you play video games. It gets to the point where you know there are other hobbies that are virtually guaranteed to provide you more enjoyment.

you're really covering all the demographics here, aren't you?

Sup Forums - No Fun Allowed
I swear to God, stop playing vidya anytime. Looks like you outgrew fucking VIDEO GAMES.

Sleeping Dogs is aptly named because it's dogshit and playing it makes me sleepy.

You do have to admit, the map in F:NV isn't as big as you remember it to be.

I was recommended Half Life and it sucked.

Dude you simply don't like gaming anymore.

I do love gaming but the guy I posted to or the majority ITT seem to hate gaming.
Sup Forums is all about shitposting.

Every game ever made.

I will never understand the appeal of Splatoon. Literal neon vomit mixed in with generic console shooting. I'm 100% convinced this is one of those titles that's only successful specifically because it's Nintendo

Freedom planet

Souls series, its not trash, but I dont get all the "Kino" posting that everyone does with it, or why they have to compare every game, even ones in other genres, to it
at the same time Sup Forums says that a lot of great games are shit because "normies" like them
honestly Sup Forums has shit taste, or at least the shitposters do