youtube.com/watch?v=cr0CcRNOI88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Borderlands 2
Street Fighter V
Diablo 3

Mr. President

>dominos

Better than Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut is fucking awful. I worked there two months and it gradually made me not want to eat a pizza ever again.

Final Fantasy II

It's better than VI at least

Super Mario Land

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

I also like Star Trek V.

I like both. Little Caesar's is pretty good too.
What was so bad about Pizza Hut?

Skyward Sword.

I actually enjoyed it.

I think I actually liked every Zelda game honestly, I just don't get too hyped for them and just view it as a another fun adventure to go through

Pizza Hut > Dominoes

Hawaiian pizza is garbage

KH 358/2
Fable 2

you guys

If people didn't like pineapples on their pizzas they'd have stopped making it ages ago. I really don't understand that "nobody likes that shit" stance

DK64

Bioshock Infinite. Mass Effect 3. Fuck all 'a ya'll

>tfw don't even have to bother with shit like Dominoes and Pizza Hut because the local pizza joints where I live are top fucking notch

Street Fighter V

>tfw have two top-tier local joints to choose from
Feels good man

The dough and the sauce. Whatever they use, both are unnecessarily sweet, and an hour out the oven it turns to shit. You cannot reheat it. At best, it's passable when you eat it straight out the oven. Plus, working there made me realize how much dough they waste, and I think the sweetness from the dough comes from some type of chemical. It reminded me why I avoided fast food, and why I hate teenage co-workers.

All things said, the wings are great.

Hint: every single restaurant is like this, not just the shitty fast food chains.
80% of the food is freezer garbage and many managers/owners are too cheap/lazy to do any real maintenance/extermination.

My favorite local pizza place is good, but can be really inconsistent. For a few years it sucked, now it's good again.

If people didn't like Peeps they'd stop inexplicably showing up in houses around Easter time.

See how dumb you sound?

Many of the people on earth live under the delusion that their opinions are actually facts. See

>You cannot reheat it
>Reheating pizza
>Not just eating delicious cold pizza from the day before
What the fuck is your problem

Harmony of Dissonance.

The music's great. Fuck you.

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2. Retribution specifically. The multiplayer is tight as fuck but everyone hates or ignores it.

I don't understand why people start foaming at the mouth when they hear about pineapple on pizza. Are they just overreacting for the meme? It's not a great idea, but it's not as bad as something like ketchup on steak.

>restaurant
That's giving Pizza Hut too much credit, and I reiterate: It's why I avoided working at a fast food place, let alone eat there. I only did it because I had no other options.

Nigga that's gross, fuck you. At least the frozen pizzas you can somewhat reheat.

Loved it so much

and especially

I fry it on the pan with some oil, it gets really crispy and tastes extra good.

Ketchup on steak is an infinitely better idea than pineapple on pizza. Ketchup on steak I might be able to tolerate, it's just a condiment, but pineapple to pizza is not only a complete conflict of taste but of texture too.

My uncle is a Domino's Franchisee but he lives far away from me. For some reason, the pizza from his shop tastes much better than the shit Domino's where I live. So I think it really depends on which stores you go to.

Fallout 4.
It SEEMS like everyone, even normies, hated it. But I love it as much as I love NV.

I know, I wish I could eat in a place like this, I guess most of it is precooked though. Actually I'd like to own a place like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cr0CcRNOI88

I'd give pinapple pizza a try if it wasn't always the most expensive thing at every pizza place I go to.
Like... I'm not paying 4.25 a slice for something that probably tastes like dogshit, fuck outta here.

surprising absolutely nobody, the faggot posting weebshit has terrible opinions and taste

Hotline Miami 2 felt like a pretty good ending to a series that couldn't really go anywhere after Jacket. I totally get why people disliked the ending, but I found it fitting to the rest of the game.

I understand the hate F4 gets, but I just love wasting time wandering the waste to build pointless shit in my many settlements.

Robotics;Notes

Fuck Steins;Babbies.

Friendly reminder

What was that faggot expecting? Every time some faggot tries to experiment in Kitchen Nightmares Ramsay asks, "the fuck is up with your prententious ass fucking food, cook something normal you double nigger" and gives them a new recipe.

Mellow Mushroom > Blaze > Papa Johns > Pizza Hut > Domino's >>> Little Caeser's >>>>>> Eternal damnation to hell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hungry Howie's

Fallout 4

chicken tikka masala is also canadian

The people who cook in KN have no business whatsoever trying to innovate when their basics are shit. Only once you've figured your shit out do you get to try to make something new.

Why do people meme Little Caesars is bad? It's fucking delicious for the price. Sauce isn't too sweet, good crust, pepperoni's just right, and far less greasy compared to places like Pizza Hut.

It's no local joint, but it's by far the best of fast food ones.

Same. The only chain garbage nearby all moved out a long time ago since they couldn't compete.

Oh god this
What did you expect from a 2001 gba game and its good literally SotN in your pocket
But somehow this hellhole likes aria of sorrow
>Ayy sempai dracura in japan lmao!
ffs

It's almost like people have different tastes or some shit.

Hell some of the world's delicacies would taste absolutely disgusting to most of you.

Honestly, I agree would agree with you.

– Birds Nest Soup, China. ...
2 – Fried tarantulas, Cambodia. ...
3 – Puffer fish, Japan. ...
4 – Fertilized Eggs, The Philippines. ...
5 – Maggot Cheese, Sardinia. ...
6 – Surstromming, Sweden. ...
7 – Live Octopus, Korea. ...
8 – Excrement Coffee, Indonesia.

Literally copy pasted that shit off google.

Gordon Ramsay is a celebrity chef, albeit skilled. He isn't the no#01 chef in the world and he is honestly a better restaurateur than chef.

>>>>>>>>>>>"experiment"

>tfw past 2 months papa johns had a 50% off coupon
>ate pizza literally every other day

Fuck I hope it comes back

Little Caesars has a fucking horrendous crust. It's way too thin as the base, and the outer crust is usually half the fucking slice.

Because it's mediocre shit when it isn't hot and fresh for 10 minutes. It's cheese and sauce thrown onto cardboard and it's like eating cold cheesy toilet paper rolls. Super thin pizza at it's most basic requirements of being pizza.

I legit prefer Chuck E Cheese's overpriced mess though Little Caesar's will do in a pinch for $5.

>Hungry Howie's
Spoiler that shit

Syndicate

Little Caesars is way better than Dominos and Pizza Hut desu. Only downside is the poor choice of toppings.

Based manager.
Promote that man.

A lot of people like Fable II.
It would be more polemic if you said Fable III.

>get hungry howies for cheap with buttered cheese crust and a sandwhich

I dunno man, its better than the dominos or pizza hut near my place

Because it isn't very good.

Still, it doesn't need to be. Its a fucking ridiculous amount of food for $5. You can't do any better for fast food.

Pizza is a shit food. It's overpriced, almost always disappointing and makes you feel like shit after eating it.

tropico 4 and i honestly dont understand why anyone thinks 3 is better

5 can still fuck off though

DKC3

star trek 5 is good only if you treat it like an extended episode of the show and not a movie

What's the "thin crust" of videogames?

>mellow mushroom
Burnt, over priced, crap service.
>Little ceasers
Yo, i'm not a gourmet or anything, but five bucks is five bucks

Its generally agreed to have been made by a paki in Glasgow

They all kind of melt together for me.
Now the Anno series, I've got some fucking OPINIONS on that, heheheheh

BL2 was considered the best BL what?
Do you mean the pre-sequel?

I used to work at the company that made pizza hut's crusts. Thin and crispy was fucking shitty to make because of the packaging and the fact that even after freezing the dough, it was still flimsy as fuck.

>Bad Service
I'll agree there, I swear one day a gage is going to end up in my food
>Burnt
Ok I'm gonna stop you right there

least their thin crust is fucking god tier

How come nobody in these threads ever talks about Round Table? It's the best pizza chain out there.

Where can I hire prostitutes?

>BL2 was considered the best BL

yes, by twelve year olds

Lower income areas with large volumes of commuter traffic

Ask your mother

Fried tarantula doesn't sound too bad 2bh

Invisible War is a genuinely good game, just not a worthy successor to DX.

Lake Worth, FL.

>agree with last statement
>stop at first statement

check my 7

I tried it without oil and it's as good as an oven but both are not as good as a toaster oven.

Fucking greeks

Used to have one near me but they closed. I wasn't a fan, their dough was a little too yeasty.

DmC Devil may Cry
Silent Hill Downpour
Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns

I know friend! If you ask me Round Table© Pizza truly is The Last Honest Pizza©

FUCK YOU CANADA YOU RUIN EVERYTHING HOW THE FUCK DID YOU RUIN PIZZA IT WAS PERFECT THE WAY IT WAS

Alright real talk here Sup Forums. what is the appropriate cheese-to-sauce ratio for a pizza. i have been to Italian restaurants that gave me pizza that was 90% sauce and hardly any cheese and to me that aint right

I understand doing this if you have no idea how to cook or anything but why don't you just make or buy something to eat right then and just make stuff for you to eat so you don't have to eat leftovers.

Why do autists get so mad at Hawaiian pizza? Nobody is forcing them to eat it.

Pizza has a ton of sauce with some cheese and toppings.

Flatbread is the superior option you are looking for.

>live in new york
>at least 6 pizza places and/or italian restaurants within 20 minutes of my house
>they're all superb
>dominoe's, pizza hut, etc. are still somehow in business

blows my fucking mind but god damn I love the pizza from the local pizza places

too much cheese ruins the pizza imo
It gets all stringy and nasty