Have you ever regretted spending a lot time on a videogame?

Have you ever regretted spending a lot time on a videogame?

Yeah, my entire high school life on WoW.

No because having a lot of hours in a video game makes you more respected among players.

This is the same reason why I only buy games on steam. It gives you more gamer cred.

>46 hours on the worst pokemon

He spent 85 hours on Pokemon Y, though

Players? Are you from 2015? Nobody says "players" anymore.

Consumers of interactive video media are called game jockeys now.

I have 300+ hours in Bloodborne.

I literally just keep playing through the main game and DLC. I need 3,000,000 Blood echoes just to level up. I'm at NG+6 I think. It's all I play

Why? There's nothing to gain. I can't even invade anyone anymore since I'm too high.

I hope I die.

Pokémon. Had 846 hours on OR and 200ish on Sun.

Good thing is, I literally cannot play pokémon anymore. I turn the game on just to turn it off asap, because I got burned out for life. I'm finally free.

>156 hours
>a lot

You are like little baby

Have you played through the Souls games or looked at other RPGs?

playing 2 football manager games for a combined 273 hours

Never played any souls game. I work third shift so I never have time to play anything.

I get a lot of downtime at work though..I might get a switch but not sure yet.

Pokemon X I put 150 hours for some reason filling the pokedex
Wasnt worth it

>Played a lot of Pokemon X/Y till the timer stopped counting hours at 999
It was worth it though. Had so much fun.

>gamer cred

>MH
>150 hours
>a lot
Oh, you sweet innocent child.
You should regret every minute you spent playing Pokemon though.

This. And some years and summers in College.

Good memories, tho, but sometimes I think maybe if I learn for school stuff, work out or pick up any other productive hobby then that would have been better. Or even playing single player vidya. Really, I missed so many good titles because of this one game, I feel like I was living under a rock for almost 10 years.

Yes, it happened with two games in my life. Each time when I realized I was too addicted I just deleted the game altogether. It's scary how much those things can hook you. But overall I know how to control myself and limit my gaming time. Today I barely play desu.

Im I feel exactly the same
Unless pokemon switch is somehow fucking amazing and radically different Im done with the series

You're funny, user
At this point, I feel like I'm done with Pokemon forever. Definitely competitively, anyway

I have about 3000+ hours in pokemon y and about 1700 hours in pokemon omega ruby. I would screenshot it, but my phone is currently broken.

fucking australians

t. Australian

I'm totally done buying the games. I went with the logic that, if I actually brought a game, might as well play the most. Didn't want to feel that I wasted money. Now I just look at the games with buyer's remorse. Wish I could sell them, but it's pretty much impossible right now.

>only 156 hours
you are like litle baby

If your phone is broken how did you make this post?

Posting from my PC?

I had like 700 hours in 4U and 200 in Generations that's literally nothing

How do I make myself like monster hunter games? I have barely put in 5 hours into MH4U

That's not even enough playtime to do every quest once.

Around 200 hours in Fire Emblem Fates. I feel like I did everything in that game.

find a weapon type you like. if you can't find anything, sucks to be you.

1000 hours in CK2
kind of regret it

8 months of /played on my main in wow lul
proly a year including alts
that was till i stopped playing before cata
L U L
U
L

>That yellow tinted upper screen
Absolutely disgusting. This is why I refuse to buy this shit.

I've got nearly the same on ACNL but tf do you do on download play?

post steam hours

Yes, i think i wasted my teenage years playing ragnarok online and the billions of private servers

My first Warcraft character had 456 days /played when I quit before MOP. That game consumed so much of my life.

My game time in FFXI is something like over 3,000 earth days, and that's all actual play time and barely any AFK since I always logged out when I was done. So that's over 72,000 hours spent in one game

I don't regret it one bit

>84 hours of youtube on 3ds

I've played 1000+ hours of spelunky. Help me

I regret it but still play it

That game was dope but I'd get burned out after a few weeks of playing. Do you still play? It's like a part of your life at that point. I introduced two casual gamers to it and their life fell apart. One met some crippled chick in game and moved her in and gig married.

here

I probably have a few thousand in PS2 games from when I was a kid too, and pokemon emerald/crystal.

I regret the months of game time I put into Runescape.

all time is a waste of time

christ, how?
I even caught all 721 in that game and I don't even have 1k hours

>156 hours is a lot
normies out

Shinies

Just because you leave your game on while you fight off all the animals trying to kill you doesn't mean you've spent a lot of time playing those games, you stupid Australian.

ahh, what method do you use?
I caught a box or so of shinies with friend safari, it's a pretty mindless grind so I enjoy it

No. I only spend a lot of hours in games that I really enjoy, and every hour I've spent enjoying myself feels like an hour that was worth it.

I have something like 2000 hours in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Hit hunter rank 999 legitimately by farming guild quests with /vg/.

Get on my level nerds

All of them, realistically though my real time is probably a but less due to some idle time too but I went all out on bike simulator

Nope. Some games I wish I could put more hours assuming it got more content.

About 575 hours in Borderlands 2.
I had a mac. There's not a whole lot to play on that thing so you got to milk what you can. I can't start it up without wanting to vomit though.

>steam hours
steam only count the hours you are connected to the internet

+200 hours in DaS II

>150 hours
>a lot of time

Fucking casuals

Can't you just use Wine and play old PC games on a Mac? I got one for free and that's what I always did

I mean you can, but setting up wine or bootcamp was way too much of a hassle.

I put like 800 hours into Dark Souls 1
But I regret putting in 400 hours into MH4U more.
G-rank was a mistake. Carrying shitters through G-Rank is fucking awful, and so is relic farming.

>156 hours on one game
You are like baby. You could be like one of those fucks that puts 900 hours into a modern Pokemon game,
Or this guy

The 3DS Pokemon games because I was essentially just preparing for a definitive Emerald/Platinum/BW2 for over a hundred hours of XY and ORAS each that never came.

The 3DS Pokemon games are genuinely a fucking scam and easily the shittiest games in the series. How you manage to make regions more boring to explore than Unova is beyond me but they somehow managed to do it 2 times with Kalos and Alola. Don't even get me how started on how messy the gear shift of Mega Evolution to those super powerful attacks was.

Same. I fell for breeding and that shit but nothing came out of it because I never went full comp. It's probably a good thing that I had such a shitty bug pool, because no one with dittos would add me, drastically reducing what I could do.

+999.99 in pokemon black 2 years ago, that's my record.
+100/200 hours on fire emblem awakening, fates, smt iv, apocalypse, pokemon x, pokemon moon, animal crossing, etrian odyssey iv, xenoblade chronicles, dark souls, demon souls, and a bunch of rpgs from different rpgs.
It's not my fault games take a lot of time to complete.

Bunch of rpgs of different times*

Sometimes I think this, but I do have a lot of good memories from it. Of course I could've been a lot more productive, but I don't think I should regret having fun with friends.

I dont even know how I managed to log that many hours. Probably half of it is testing out mods.

Literally how can you play Pokemon that long

I think I have you all beat.

Nope.

And you don't feel the urge to kill yourself?

You don't seem to have played that much on it.

Nah that kinda thought process died out in me 5 or 6 years ago.

you are like little babies
watch this

PSS

I just don't get it. I can barely manage bethesda games for an hour or two at most because of how bad the gameplay tends to feel

What is it you see in them?

I probably have like 15000 hours into WoW
No regrets.

Wasted this much in 4 years.

Would be double if I hadn't quit a good few times.

Yes, monster hunter, coincidentally. I kept getting better and better but after the initial 40 or so hours that stopped mattering and instead of having fun everything was just very annoying.

I should have stopped at 40, the other 100 or so hours I put on top of that I absolutely regret.