It's a great game, just not a good X game
What's her name, Sup Forums?

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

This started all the 'wider audience' bullshit, but man was it fun

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Halo 4

But not Halo 5. That game is not a good anything.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Human revolution
MGS V

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Splinter cell conviction. The game design is pretty angering, I must say.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

I've only played a little bit of it, but would Hitman: Absolution count?

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

It is is you're trying to go full ghost, going panthermode is what the game is actually about though, panicking all those guards, running around pouncing on them one by one, fun times.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Shattered memories. I wouldn't say "great" but it's a decent walking simulator.

Liam James
Liam James

No, because it isn't a great game by any metric. It's passable, even outside of the context of the Hitman series.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

I'm actually playing it right now, last time I played it was when it first released in 2010 I think. It's enjoyable now somewhat that I just play whatever is cheap on Amazon (got it for $6 used) but I do find it's just leading you from one corridor to another and you don't have many options to avoid or even take many enemies out silently. It pretty much became Jason Bourne.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Agreed.

John Collins
John Collins

No its pretty great. Unless you are an idiot and get stuck on the chase sequences like my brother.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

People got so butthurt about conviction and blacklist but really they were both great action stealth games that just didn't jive with the the pure stealth from the previous games.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

kek

KEK

K-E-K

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

I don't agree.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Eh, it's decent but wasn't mind-blowing. It had a nice start but once they got to whatever that Midwestern town was, I wanted it to be over. Hitman doesn't belong in the US exclusively, I miss the exotic locations.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

i dont know about blacklist, but conviction basically plays itself and is like 4 hours long. definitely not great.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

yeah, how dare they expect stealth from a stealth series.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

old RE wasn't good. not even survival horror, since you have RPGs.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

Old RE wasn't good
Tank controls got you down?

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

What I dont like about conviction is that I feel the game designers were perfectly competent but decided to force shooting segments not even to appeal to a wider crowd, but as a 'fuck you' to the people that may have enjoyed the way the past games played. Some parts had me going 'what in the fuck why couldnt you have just given me the option to do that?'

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

that hooknose, i mean r u even trying to troll?

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Resident Evil 4, Skyward Sword, Breath of the Wild

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page