An evil white child murders the misunderstood antagonist of the game, a goat prince named Israel

>An evil white child murders the misunderstood antagonist of the game, a goat prince named Israel
>The protagonist of the game, who is a gender-fluid PoC, must reunite the world of diverse characters by giving hugs and being friends

(Note: this is the actual plot of Undertale.)

Not playing full genocide

Ishiggidywiggidywoo

Binding of Issac?

>gender-fluid
What's sad is that "No gender given, it's irrelevant, insert whatever you want" now equals ITS AN ATTACK HELLICOPTER CANON CONFIRMED YOU GUISE

Let's see if we can make this thread actually useful

is this 8 useful?

And it happens to be the best game ever made.

NO, but this 0 might be

Holy shit when will you guys move on?

aw man

Their Wolfenstein thread just got deleted so expect worse

I liked Chara

Not an argument

Ah, so the mods actually did something?
I'll be damned

if i get a 9 then OP has to delete his thread

Well it sure is obvious what this artist's fetish is.

I think you're looking for this 8 right here friend

Off by a long shot
Here, try this nine instead

you've got it all wrong, you have to use this 2

>An evil white child murders the misunderstood antagonist of the game, a goat prince named Israel
They literally don't though: Chara kill themselves in order to let Asriel walk through the barrier, however the pussy, instead of following the plan to wipe out humanity, is overtaken by sorrow and decides to return the corpse to Chara's village. The people there (obviously) end up thinking he killed the child and they retaliate on him, then he returns home and bursts into treats.

Why can no one ever get feet right?
It's always either some bizarre bondage shit, or the feet themselves look horrible, and in this case, it's both

today I will remind them.

If your gender is irrelevant to your character, then you have a poorly-written character.
If literally any single characteristic of your character is irrelevant, then you have a poorly-written character.

You're an idiot

That's the point, it's a blank state you can self insert into.

>This entire post
Genderswapping a character is literally the easiest thing in the world because they should be defined by their personality not their genders
Even more so with Frisk considering he only interacts via actions in the world and battle

Asriel is one of the angels from the bible, Israel is a conglomeration of egypt gods (isis rah el) get your shit correct.
>silent self insert protag must
1, its a silent self insert, what you gunna shit on link next? 2, "must", implying.