Whatever happened to Ulillillia?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl9jhblH_Y
Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

he leveled up

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

He's conquered his fear of water and leads a relatively normal life.
Why haven't you conquered your fears?

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

He stopped playing video games. Last I heard he was working to overcome some of his autismo fears and actually succeeding.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

became an normie

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

that name

What the fuck is wrong with you people

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

we'll never get platform masters
fuck FUCK FUCK

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Ulillillia made it to the other side

We're all still here

How fucked are we lads?

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

you people

Pfft, as if you weren't one of us. Shut the fuck up and get in line faggot.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

l u r k
m
o
a
r

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

i wonder what its like to not be able to enjoy pizza because you have to let it get cold and pat the grease off it before eating it

David Fisher
David Fisher

I heard he got fired from his job at the hotel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl9jhblH_Y

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

He made it

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Will Chris ever try to turn his life around?

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

that video

Pure fucking kino.

Ulillillia is literally living art.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

he was never afraid of water dummy. He was and is still scared shitless of mirrors

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

He moved into the home of a fan and currently works as a cashier at Walmart, showing enthusiasm for his work. He conquered his fear of water and now is an amateur swim/diving enthusiast that gleefully longs for his next swimming vacation.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

He left youtube for an autistic reason, there are still videos posted but they're recorded by his friend and on his friends channel. They mostly just involve uli talking for a couple minutes about some random topic.

He's quit video games for the most part and eats healthy. He started seriously tackling his fears one at a time, starting with open water. At this point he's conquered most of the major ones. He no longer lives with his sister.

He was posting on facebook for a while but I think that stopped too.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

Loool he looks ugly as fuark

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Why would he? The tax payers are paying him to sit on his ass and make dupe twitter accounts to stalk meh-tier voice actresses.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

he was afraid of open water that was too dirty/deep to see the bottom, i.e. the ocean

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Wait so Ulillillia made it? What's the story? I thought he was doomed. Did he ever complete the game he was making?

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

He finally moved on to level 3 of Bubsy 3D.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

You want to know what happened to ulillillia?

Click this image if you dare. You might never be the same, though.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Platform masters will never be complete.
But Nick may be able save up enough money to free himself and traverse to Florida.
As good of an end as this guy can get.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

He was afraid of the blue water.

Zachary James
Zachary James

Be honest, Sup Forums. Are you happy for him? Or do you wish he continued on being /v/'s favorite pizza-degreasing, numerical color-describing, Bubsy-playing autist?

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

he likes his pizza warm

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

I want to protect his smile

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Honestly Ulillillia is a cool dude. Would hang out with an autistically talk about vidya/10

Dominic King
Dominic King

Maybe when his mother dies he'll be finally forced to get up and do something with his life.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

a relatively normal life.
Isn't he living at one of his "fans" place in exchange for being a sex slave and doing "Ulillillia tries" videos?

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Thalassophobia is pretty common even among normal people.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Sex slave? Please no

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Very, I'd say,

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

This, I am no stranger to swimming but open water is fucking scary, you never know what's down there.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

can't get a girlfriend
decides to become a woman because he thinks that makes it easier to get a girlfriend
autism logic.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

He's doing pretty well for himself, they put him in MvCI

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

I went to the other side and came back 5 years later.

There's nothing there.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

so happy for him. i'm friends with him on facebook, he wished me happy birthday :,)

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

I-It doesn't?

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

He moved to Iceland and got euthanized.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

honestly it'd be shitty unless you also like the exact same game as him

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

Is this dude another Chris chan like case where they think that if they become trans they are goingt to get laid easier? whats the name of this abomination?

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

One of these mentally ill individuals had to be forced to the doctors to get a gash on his taint checked to avoid infection. The other willingly had his cock removed and a hole drilled into where it used to be because he didn't feel comfortable in his skin. One will die after his mom perishes and he becomes a burden of the state. The other will most likely kill himself after people stop caring about him switching gender and get tired of him constantly getting "leaks" wrong. Both would probably still get laid by super desperate virgins if the stars align.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

i swear you people add more "l"s and "i"s every time you spell his handle lol

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Yeah. Sex obsessed creeper tranny named Laura Kate Dale. Pet tranny of Jim Sterling and does a podcast with him.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Can confirm it doesn't. Tried and even went so far as to get myself a vagina and people only avoid me even more than they used to.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

I heard he conquered his fear of mirrors and became a door greeter or a bag checker at a Wal Mart or something

They like to hire retarded looking people for those positions because it makes them look charitable.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

I'd avoid a person too if they're walking out in the open with a random vagina.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

So when are you gonna neck yourself?

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

It's almost as if basing your whole personality around your gender identity doesn't really bring anything to the table.

Robert King
Robert King

but pizza grease is fucking GOOD

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

surprise! cutting your dick off didn't magically solve all your problems. sorry mate.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

kek this guy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page