Whatever happened to Ulillillia?

Whatever happened to Ulillillia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl9jhblH_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he leveled up

He's conquered his fear of water and leads a relatively normal life.
Why haven't you conquered your fears?

He stopped playing video games. Last I heard he was working to overcome some of his autismo fears and actually succeeding.

became an normie

>that name

What the fuck is wrong with you people

>we'll never get platform masters
fuck FUCK FUCK

>Ulillillia made it to the other side

>We're all still here

How fucked are we lads?

>you people

Pfft, as if you weren't one of us. Shut the fuck up and get in line faggot.

l u r k
m
o
a
r

i wonder what its like to not be able to enjoy pizza because you have to let it get cold and pat the grease off it before eating it

I heard he got fired from his job at the hotel

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsl9jhblH_Y

He made it

Will Chris ever try to turn his life around?

>that video

Pure fucking kino.

Ulillillia is literally living art.

he was never afraid of water dummy. He was and is still scared shitless of mirrors

He moved into the home of a fan and currently works as a cashier at Walmart, showing enthusiasm for his work. He conquered his fear of water and now is an amateur swim/diving enthusiast that gleefully longs for his next swimming vacation.

He left youtube for an autistic reason, there are still videos posted but they're recorded by his friend and on his friends channel. They mostly just involve uli talking for a couple minutes about some random topic.

He's quit video games for the most part and eats healthy. He started seriously tackling his fears one at a time, starting with open water. At this point he's conquered most of the major ones. He no longer lives with his sister.

He was posting on facebook for a while but I think that stopped too.

Loool he looks ugly as fuark

Why would he? The tax payers are paying him to sit on his ass and make dupe twitter accounts to stalk meh-tier voice actresses.

he was afraid of open water that was too dirty/deep to see the bottom, i.e. the ocean

Wait so Ulillillia made it? What's the story? I thought he was doomed. Did he ever complete the game he was making?

He finally moved on to level 3 of Bubsy 3D.

You want to know what happened to ulillillia?

Click this image if you dare. You might never be the same, though.

>Platform masters will never be complete.
>But Nick may be able save up enough money to free himself and traverse to Florida.
As good of an end as this guy can get.

He was afraid of the blue water.

Be honest, Sup Forums. Are you happy for him? Or do you wish he continued on being Sup Forums's favorite pizza-degreasing, numerical color-describing, Bubsy-playing autist?

>he likes his pizza warm

I want to protect his smile

Honestly Ulillillia is a cool dude. Would hang out with an autistically talk about vidya/10

Maybe when his mother dies he'll be finally forced to get up and do something with his life.

>a relatively normal life.
Isn't he living at one of his "fans" place in exchange for being a sex slave and doing "Ulillillia tries" videos?

Thalassophobia is pretty common even among normal people.

Sex slave? Please no

Very, I'd say,

This, I am no stranger to swimming but open water is fucking scary, you never know what's down there.

>can't get a girlfriend
>decides to become a woman because he thinks that makes it easier to get a girlfriend
autism logic.

He's doing pretty well for himself, they put him in MvCI

I went to the other side and came back 5 years later.

There's nothing there.

so happy for him. i'm friends with him on facebook, he wished me happy birthday :,)

I-It doesn't?

He moved to Iceland and got euthanized.

honestly it'd be shitty unless you also like the exact same game as him

Is this dude another Chris chan like case where they think that if they become trans they are goingt to get laid easier? whats the name of this abomination?

One of these mentally ill individuals had to be forced to the doctors to get a gash on his taint checked to avoid infection. The other willingly had his cock removed and a hole drilled into where it used to be because he didn't feel comfortable in his skin. One will die after his mom perishes and he becomes a burden of the state. The other will most likely kill himself after people stop caring about him switching gender and get tired of him constantly getting "leaks" wrong. Both would probably still get laid by super desperate virgins if the stars align.

i swear you people add more "l"s and "i"s every time you spell his handle lol

Yeah. Sex obsessed creeper tranny named Laura Kate Dale. Pet tranny of Jim Sterling and does a podcast with him.

Can confirm it doesn't. Tried and even went so far as to get myself a vagina and people only avoid me even more than they used to.

I heard he conquered his fear of mirrors and became a door greeter or a bag checker at a Wal Mart or something

They like to hire retarded looking people for those positions because it makes them look charitable.

I'd avoid a person too if they're walking out in the open with a random vagina.

So when are you gonna neck yourself?

It's almost as if basing your whole personality around your gender identity doesn't really bring anything to the table.

but pizza grease is fucking GOOD

surprise! cutting your dick off didn't magically solve all your problems. sorry mate.

kek this guy