I just threw my controller against the wall and broke it cause I couldn't get past the first level of dmc3 on dante...

I just threw my controller against the wall and broke it cause I couldn't get past the first level of dmc3 on dante must die, whats wrong with me? Has anyone ever raged at vidya?

No

I have. I had problem with gaming anger. Just don't attack your controller. I broke several.

once I was losing at battlefield and spat at my dog but that is the only time I have ever raged.

>Has anyone ever raged at vidya?
Nope, I don't think they have. In the entire time between now and when video games were first invented, I don't believe anybody has ever raged at a video game before. I think you're the first, OP.

you do know you HAVE to be at max statues to have a chance right

>not having a pillow nearby so you can punch that instead
It's like you don't appreciate your controllers.

When I was 15 I used to get extremely angry and beat my mothers cat
I stopped when she slapped me for about 10 min

>not just slapping a CRT and kicking a chair

>taking an implied question as a literal sentence
wew

>Getting angry enough to chuck electronics and break them

No.
Also, I went from never playing a DMC game to beating DMD in 24 days of moderate playing in the evenings.
Why do people insist these games are hard? Or even good?

I used to. But raging at inanimate objects is something children do. Once you realize that you'll stop doing it. It's wasteful and doesn't actually make you feel better. It just makes you more prone to flipping out.

My little cousin has thrown over 10 DS/3DSs at walls and his mom just keeps buying him new ones.

Dante must die mode is kind of a joke... you can just kill everything instantly with guns.

Go to the doctor. This isn't normal behaviour and without memeing it is actually a sign of autism.

>I spent my time playing games that were difficult
>But I swear they weren't good anyway, they were shit
Hmm...

>harming an animal
10 minutes wasn't nearly enough.

Sleep snug, smug.

its some real infantile shit
when you truly cant stifle the mad inside you then just hit something that doesnt break or may break you - you ll soon stop

They're not difficult and quite overrated. I had to beat DMD because you're not allowed to critique a game like this unless you play the shit out of it.

OP here, so what do you guys do instead when you get upset?

I play a competitive fighting game (smash) and it's real easy to become tilted when you lose over and over to something you know you're losing to.
>inb4 smash pleb
user pls

You get so upset about a videogame you go on and destroy stuff you need to get your life in order because something's seriously fucked up.

It takes a lot for me to get angry but sometimes I do get there when a game is badly designed with difficulty spikes or other bullshit. But more often than not I examine the problem I have with the game and try to work out a strategy to beat whatever's stopping me. I've never broken/thrown a controller though. Just the thought of having to spend money on a new one is enough to stop me. It's just ain't worth it as most of the time it's not the controller or even the game's fault you're failing. It's you.

Get good pleb

>competitive fighting game (smash)
>tilted

I broke the Optical drive on my PS2 because of Midnight Club 2.

>not difficult
>didnt play HoH to completion
casual

I clench my fists and go "Ooooooooooh!!!"

>I clench my fists and go "Ooooooooooh!!!"

how old are you?
have you considered -
>not playing for a little while?
>not doing things that enrage you?
>...
I want to write more but I just don't think there are other options aside from getting better at video games, or seeing a therapist that deals with child anger.

Nope, I just take a break.

Yes, because calling other people childs won't surely make them angrier. Never have kids, please.

I have only twice broke anything because of video games. I value my stuff too much to break anything these days.

When I was a kid and I was doing Dragon Ball Z unlockables in Budokai. The tournament was bullshit.

I haven't thrown controllers since then, we're talking more than 15 years ago. I've learned my lesson. Worst that happens is I let it happen and turn the game off from the title screen in silence.

Say "fuck" at a reasonable volume if playing single player games.

Say "bullshit" at a reasonable volume if playing online games.

I just go woooow

Not enough to break something I played good money for you faggot

If I notice I'm getting upset, I set the controller down, go downstairs, get a glass of ice water, have a nice long drink, and try to relax.

I also consider turning the difficulty down, if needed. Nobody's paying me to play on hard. If the game is good, I'll come back later and tackle hard mode when I know the game better.

I smashed 2 gameboy colors off my forehead at ages 9 and 11. Completely demolished the screen, and my parents would just laugh at me... fucking Wario.

What if you paid bad money for it?

TRIED TO DODGE, DIDN'T WORK

grew out of it. have to take a look at yourself and realize what you're doing is childish. i recommend looking for videos of other people raging on games. it's basically just allowing yourself to revert to a primitive feeling of inferiority over something extremely trivial in the grand scheme of things. think of it like how an ape goes crazy if you take its banana.

I have gaming anger issue too, I play overwatch and when I finally kill that nasty enemy I spray on their bodies

If I can't I throw my broken controller instead of the one I'm using

Grow up... jesus

Which DMD?

DMC3 original US release DMD? What rank?

I guess if I spent a month on it I could have beaten it, but DMC3's DMD was a ridiculuos slog.

I'M PRESSING BUTTONS AND NOTHING'S HAPPENING HAHAHA