What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Barneyfag
youtube.com/watch?v=fWb2TwRDHSY
youtube.com/watch?v=dNt6LpXBZn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

Can I get the quick rundown on why we can't talk about forest temple or Gale of Darkness?

maybe if they weren't just obvious bait for off-topic bullshit

You mean XD Gale of Darkness?

Yoshi.
The Conduit.
Dragon Age: Origins whenever Alistair is mentioned.

What's the deal with this Forest Temple shit
It's some retard being retarded so Sup Forums follows suit?

tomba 2

>It's some retard being retarded so Sup Forums follows suit?
Pretty much.

There was a shitty youtube video about someone doing an acapella attempt of the soundtrack, and people just spout that all the time.

Overwatch
Undertale
Anything new and popular

youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY

that's why

>any MLP game
Does any exist besides that mobile freemium shit?

Gone Home

hype

Well, you've got one thing right at least

Fallout 4

And that's banned as well

Super Mario 64
Tomba
Any Star Fox game
Any Yoshi game
AOE
Klonoa
Undertale
ZTD
DK64
Mass Effect
Monster Hunter

>What am I missing?
Every other video game in existence.

>Gale of Darkness?
Try posting its full name

any Souls game

can somebody explain the barney fagging to me?, it's something that i never understood

EH REH

That shit is retarded

le xD it says XD in the name

How fucking retarded is Sup Forums that that simple detail can derail entire threads?

>XD
Fuck off

>xD
fuck off

>cow character
>"Hurrr its a pony"
What the fuck

Explain all of them.

it used to be a form of self moderation by harnessing the raw, untamed power of a single autist

now its just people pretending to be him for kicks

Because the shows air so close to each other, people assume that bronies must watch that show as well and they started calling them Barneyfags, an undisputed show for children, because they got use to being called ponyfags and had plausible deniability that the show isn't exclusively for children

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Barneyfag

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S: Battlegrounds

The game originally started as an MLP fangame and has forever been ruined by the fact that it used to be MLP at one point. Now it'll forever be considered a pony game by the mods and Barneyfag until the end of time.

>Fuck off
XD

>fuck off
xD

What is wrong with Gale of Darkness?

>I never finished it because of Miror's Dragonite

>XD

left to right

trump
XD = reddit
mlp because barneyfag
forest temple because eh reh
WE WUZ
YASSS QUEEN FUCK WHITE CHRISTIANS
YASSS QUEEN FUCK NAZIS
blizz mod deletes any FF14 thread he sees
WE WUZ 2.0

There's a visual novel that's totally not dead guys.

I cant speak for the others. But here's why you can't talk about OoT Forest Temple

anyone have that video of Lee's band playing?

There was at least one game for the GBA

I wish Klonoa would get talked about more but the furries keep lewding my childhood game character :(

>Sup Forums still insists it's better than Reddit

Yes I know all of that but it makes 0 sense to consider its characters ponies when they clearly aren't, unless they said that so people can't make threads about them.

MLP has video games?

You forgot BotW and HZD

>this is the state of Sup Forums humor nowadays

I honestly wonder if he listened to it once he was finished.

Why cant we talk about age of empires II HD? Can we talk about the non HD version?

The eh reh era is long over.

Them Fighting Herds

Mods don't want TFH threads outside /mlp/ because you know good and well that nobody will actually talk about the game as much as they will who best pone is.

>nowadays

Nigga that XIV part is strictly the other way around, XIV threads constantly flourish whereas every WoW thread is shitbombed harder than anything else on the board at any given time.

You're also missing:

>Gone Home
>Undertale
>That Chuck e Cheese horror series
>Any Bethesda IP
>Soulsborne
>Hotline Miami 2

This. BotW has always been a mixed bag of game discussion and flaming, but every time someone mentions HZD it's all name calling. Discussing Souls games outside of the generals also seems to get people pretty upset nowadays.

Only fan games. But they're all shit, as expected of that degenerate bullshit to begin with

Which isn't actually an MLP game at all, which makes the fact that it can't be discussed here even more insanely retarded.

Just mention the Switch or BotW and sonybros flock.

Well a lot of characters in the show aren't ponies but they still fall under the "pony" umbrella term so I don't see why a cow is an issue.

Shut up you wannabe

The thing with BotW is that it contains one thing that will always defuse a toxic situation on Sup Forums - waifus

t. Alberto Barbosa

>pretending
I'm convinced there are still the same people that I encountered having followed the fandom since its early roots. There are some very persistent autists, the large majority literal edgy 14 year olds, who try to raid MLP related sites and forums. They're basically the equivalent of the autistic weeb teens who get super offended when people insult them saying they're gonna teleport behind them and unsheathe their katanas. A lot of them like to organize like military and give each other rank names, like sergeant anti-brony faglord#20 or whatever. While the majority of these people are teens there's a very few autistic adults who collaborate and usually end up leading these groups. They used to have steam groups and everything, but I haven't seen them around recently.

>The Conduit
Lol at that screenshot

OP's obviously trying to start a "subtle" XIV thread; i've never seen it in that image before.

>>/reddit/

XD

OoT should be BotW, the amount of asshurt it's caused in a mere few months is more than what OoT has done in the last two decades

holy fuck please tell me this was done ironically

whoops disregard

GOOOOOOODS

Are you really trying to imply that you can't discuss XIV on Sup Forums?

Nobody is asshurt at your pathetic AC-lite, nintenblompf

case in point

what did he mean by this

Earthworm Jim
Croc
Yooka-Laylee

No that's just your victim complex kicking in, what is possibly the most popular game of 2017 is not "unable to be discussed" because of some shitposting mixed with genuine criticism.

NieR Automata
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Xenogears
Chrono Cross

youtube.com/watch?v=dNt6LpXBZn8

Newfag

>nowadays
Reddit is two blocks down the road, faggot

i would prefer if you would be quiet

>FF14
Did you seriously put FF14 up there because some janitor deleted your shitposting thread?

Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts 3
Dragon Quest XI

all because of one Final Fantasy XV fanboy who thinks its a flawless masterpiece and will shitpost any thread that talks about XV in a negative light, even if it wasn't in the OP

DK64

To be honest XIV threads dug their own grave when they're up 24 hours a day with nothing to discuss inbetween patches. It's okay to have some down time of 2-3 days like it was when ARR is out. The general being bad isn't an excuse you don't need 24/7 threads you burn out on shit to talk about. Same thing applies to all the Dark Souls, Nepshit (These have always been just image dumps), WoW and Overwatch threads.

Banned From Equestria Daily

the only game worth discussing is Age of Empires 2. All the others are garbage or don't really have anything worth talking about.

There's a big in development game that cannot be discussed. It's PC exclusive and is set in space.

Add gw2. Decent game but it gets shitposted to no end by gw1 autists.

>hotline miami 2
Why not?

Sup Forums hates waifus now?

No, they just hate your waifu

they started getting wiped out a week after SB came out

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

what was his name, I wanna listen to it

Bravely Default

>blizz mod
What? And why?

to be fair the top left game is just Sup Forums shitposting in disguise

I don't care about the series but I feel bad for the people that actually want to talk about it.