PUBG

Whats your opinion on PUBG

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gleWtKNtix6mFZ7_4gOqlA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have any

Stuttering bugfest.

shit game for normalfaggots
Hope you enjoy getting banned for killing or honking at streamers, you tremendous cocksucking faggots

enjoy the microtransactions in early access, too.
enjoy getting cucked by streamers and twitch whores.

overrated. Yet another flash pan EA game everyone jumped into and will update too slowly or change enough that people will forget it.

I'm not a fan of battle royale games with guns and no natural mobility options. Too many auto-lose conditions.

Is luck not a huge part of winning this game?

>promise that the game won't have microtransactions
>add literal gambling lootcrates
>promise often patches and updates
>later say that patches will be less often than few weeks or months even
>promise a release date
>later say that they are not certain about when the game will release
>banning people for honking
>actually banning for stream sniping at all
devs are streamer's bitches and want to jew out this game as much as possible now
everyone who fell for it is a retard

Never played, never seen anyone talk about it. I don't know anyone who plays it.
I see it as the top selling game on Steam all the time, it has been the top selling game for months now.
I don't believe for a second that this shit is legit. Steam is promoting the game for some reason trying to create the illusion that Battlegrounds is the most popular game on Steam or something.

fun

Fun game
Vaulting looks pretty gud

It's garbage and all of it's fans are obnoxious and barely human. Proof that Sup Forums has been infested with 14 year olds and retards.

Decent fun with some buddies if you don't take it too seriously.
Devs are faggots.
Game runs like shit.

6/10 overall imo. Honest review.

Amazing game with actual refreshing gameplay.
Keep on hating you pathetic losers while normal people are having fun.

>>banning people for honking
That has never happened you spastic retard.

Goty. The next big thing. Battle Royale perfected.

It's fun

>half a million players
>still needs to shill on the shithole that is Sup Forums
I don't get it

look at the numbers moron. its the second most played gme besides csgo...make more friends with normies, asshat

This 100%. Mediocre game that can be fun with buds. Especially if you've been drinking.

Played one round and refunded. It felt like a mod to some other shit game.

It looks like crap, plays like crap and overall is just crap.

salty poorfags

Better than CSGO and DOTA and I'm glad the worms on PC at least recognize that much. Needs a console release already. Fuck Destiny 2 and its season pass. When I found out PUBG doesn't even have any DLC, I made my mind up what game I'm gonna play this holiday season

the games 30 dollars dude what are you 14?

>It felt like a mod to some other shit game.

It used to be a single map for ArmA 3
But it lacks 80% of the features that ArmA 3 has.

salty
poorfag

I'll get the one coming out made by a game developer instead of a modder.

Shit's got bugs that aren't going to be fixed. No competition and he's doing fine.

Add a competitor then we'll have our next meme genre for the next few years.

Hilarious because it reveals once again how Sup Forums is full of shitters with toasters who don't play video games

Fun with friends or if you want a casual solo competition

Soul crushing at times

Filled with bugs/Needs to be optimized

I have zero reason to believe those numbers are legit.
Just because you fell for a marketing scam doesn't mean everyone else fell for it.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gleWtKNtix6mFZ7_4gOqlA/
always the exact same picture used

shills pls go

Are you claiming that Steam fakes their playercounts?

I dont understand it at all. I mean the game is easily understandable, and how it progresses. However, I dont understand the appeal. With massive amounts of people flocking to it I can only say this is caused by word of mouth and publicity (streamers). Its an average game that is averagely built. I personally got bored of it after about an hour or two but when I invite my pals over to play it they get sucked into it and think its amazing, wanting to play over and over again. It really is nothing special. Just an otherwise empty (unexplored?) genre.

>google game
>first result is boxart
>use boxart

????

I think the game's shit but you're reaching really deep there, faggot.

People who make fun of you are "salty"? What's it like to be this pathetic ?

hahaha this delusion

It's a nice source of income for better games

Yes, obviously. Dota 2 and CS:GO aren't even remotely as popular as Valve wants you to believe. There is even less reason to believe this Battlegrounds game that came out of nowhere is even more popular than what they claim Dota 2 and CS:GO are.

>Yes, obviously.
Oh, okay
How did you level that denial

You actually believe the numbers for Dota 2 are real?
Do you think the numbers for LoL are real?

lol your salt is delicious

He is right, though.
Steam has been caught multiple times blatantly faking stats.

inconsistent, games range from very fun to very boring. its also still very buggy and unfinished

source

awesome game

you guys are faggots

>It's popular so I will insult ad hominem and hate on it

>tfw accidentally kill streamer
>banned

meh i got around 18$ selling the boxes
and i was selling quite late
the game pay for itself

LOL

(You)

I'm a bit biased since I made 120 steam bucks total selling shit I got from the crates but I'd say it's good, bugged, runs like shit but very exciting to play.

Yes because it's straight concurrent player numbers, as well as total accounts owned and lots of other stats, the same as they provide for every game on their platform, and there's no grounds on disbelieving them
Riots uses vague terms like "players" which tells us absolutely nothing about how many people actually play the game

You only say it is good because you enjoy it.

Also the water supply has mind altering drugs and Neil Armstrong never went to the moon! Wake up sheeple! Obama was a lizard and Osama was a blow up doll.

it's fucking awful, i'm waiting for blizzards version

seconding this

the game has a lot of potential to be very rewarding and fun, but is generally frustrating, sorta like playing dota2. You need a certain type of attitude towards it in order to accept the constant losses.

Never gonna buy it

Really? Show me your first google result.

Yes, you can get fucked by the loot system, and you can get fucked by circles not spawning close to you.

The biggest rng part is endgame circles, the last two or so, because they make the win change swing wildly
Loot really isn't that much of a problem desu, basic gear is readily avaibale and shreds people pretty well, also there's pretty good risk/reward to getting better stuff

Kinda fun, buggy early access shit, glad I got it free

The game has more RNG bullshit than even COD. No wonder normies love it.

I'm sick and fucking tired of running across the map for 20 minutes because there are no vehicles and the circle decided to fuck me.

Really fun game, one of the only games in recent memory that could gather the whole LAN squad again for some matchmaking

is aight with friendos and/or some beer and not at all something i would ever play by myself

Friendly reminder to report shill threads

>Game has terrible loading issues, so sometimes houses don't even load right
>Time to kill is way, way too short. It's not satisfying blasting someone to death instantly, and it's frustrating getting your head blown off in one shot with a level 2 helmet on
>Far too much sniping in general. If you don't have a level 4 scope by the last 30 people, forget it, you already lost
>Desperately needs a killcam, so it doesn't feel as bullshit when you're sniped from a location you didn't even see
>Not nearly enough vehicles spawn, so lots of dead time running in a line (luckily if you hold down the + key it autoruns)
>First person perspective is really good
That's about it.

Overall it's fun, but has many, many problems that probably won't be addressed.

Fun game, full of bugs and unoptimized as fuck, even more fun with friends.

>yfw all the friendless autists having been saying it will fail / die since it had 50k concurrent players
>going to overtake dota 2 in active players soon

need smaller map and vaulting

ive made 40 gayben bucks selling crates and keys

idk but i hate people calling it pubg for some reason. i think because it like reminds me of like the names quake 2 servers had in the gamespy days. but instead of like indicating that it's like a public low gravity server or something it's just the stupid name of the stupid game.

The game that will define a generation.
dear god..this is true isn't it

Honest opinion of someone who tried it before buying and decided to spend that money knowing what he is getting ahead:
>The game is fun, is tense, you can play in many ways and the map is varied enough for now which makes every game feel at least a bit different,
>there is this constant feeling of danger in all directions, someone sniping you if you are outside, someone hiding behind a tree waiting for you to run past him, maybe there is already a guy in that house you are going to loot etc.
>first person mode is even more tense and more fun sicne people cant peek anymore without getting exposed
>playing in squad or duo is much more fun than solo
>for me at least the game doenst feel as serius bussiness and muh esports as other online stuff, just play and relax

The bad:
>massive amounts of bugs
>horrid optimization, getting better but still needs a lot of work
>some deaths can feel cheap, is not very fun to loot around for 10 minutes just to be shotgunned from the back by a guy camping behind a door
>retarded crate system that adds nothing to the game
>it can get laggy sometimes
>sound feels wrid as fuck, sometimes you hear a car that seems to be coming to you from every direction somehow etc.
Worth the 18 bucks I paid for it imo.

Show me your ways senpai, should I hoard gamescon boxes? thats what Im doing right now.

has the same problem as Overwatch, it's entirely unplayable solo

I just tried it for the first time at a friend's house about an hour ago.

It was okay, nothing I'd pay 30 bucks for though

>You knocked one out
>Slowly walk up to him with my pan frier out
>''NO NOT THE PAN! AAAAAAAAGH!''
>Decide to watch him scream in pain as the barrier slowly aproaches from behind him
>Eventually leave
>Can hear him screaming in the distance

The voice chat is so much fun

Don't play this shit but it bothers me that "Playerunknown's" is part of the title. What reason is there for putting your online nickname as part of the title? Why not use your real name? Why not just call it Battlegrounds? It comes off as pretentious.

Unironically goty and there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it. Keep crying, hipsters.

Haven't played it and have no real interest too so I'm fairly neutral towards it. All I know is the devs seem pretty disgusting.
Though seeing it trigger Sup Forums so much is pretty amusing.

That retards on Sup Forums make alot of threads on this game.

>last 6 people left
>circle moves so that I have to run
Does this happen to everyone else or are there actually people enough lucky to have the circle end up on their perfect sniper spot?

I'm going to get it when it actually comes out

This.
>friends get PUBG as a gift for free
>I wanted it anyway just didn't want to play alone so I buy it
>bitches and moans constant when he gets killed
>most of the time it's his fault
>"shooting doesn't work like this in Arma"
>"damage system doesn't work like this in Arma"
>this isn't Arma in the slightest faggot thats a millitary sim
>realise I could just play with randoms
>have more fun with randoms because they don't bitch

I bought a key for 23 euro, if I would have active trade on steam the crates would have brought in 15 euro but even without that I'm enjoying it and playing with random people when 90% of them uses voice is fun alone.
But I do understand if someone doesn't like either the concept or the game itself.

nice spacing there

>I'm going to get it when I can't make money off it
suit yourself.

>people actually played this before FPP servers

Jesus dick, how. Third person is cheap casual bullshit.

>Paying $20 or more for a video game

Reminds me of the movie with all the jap kids that ripped off Hunger Games

>they add microtransaction bullshit
>you can actually acquire loot crates for ingame currency and sell them on marketplace
I didn't expect to profit from that game, got some stuff for doto

AKM or SCAR

>tfw have a month long restriction before I use the market place
at least I can hoard BP until then and then buy and sell in bulk

"Dayz" with better movement, less "survival" and more action. It is not perfect, but I certainly don't regret buying it.

>Play with a friend
>Doing stupid shit and dying
>Laughing the whole time
>Doing serious shit and ranking pretty good
>Everything's good
>2 more friends join
>SRSMODE all the time
>They fuck up the parachute landing ALL THE TIME
>Proceed to bitch the entire run because "WE DIDN'T STICK TOGETHER"
>Yeah maybe if you hadn't landed a nautical mile off the discussed landing point fuckface
>Bitch the entire time if they don't get adequate loot
>That is after I traded my m16 for a ump so they would just shut the fuck up
>Don't play the game anymore

Why are some people so bad at being fun?