I don't even know anymore

I don't even know anymore...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=celKij1T4zo
gamestar.de/artikel/that-dragon-cancer-und-am-ende-pfannkuchen,3242114.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI
store.steampowered.com/app/559210/Rakuen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wwwaaaaa whyc ant they just give us more games with cis white males in the lead?

>tfw your dad embarrasses the fuck out of you
>tfw you'll always be "Max the autistic kid"

This guy came on a photo of an avatarfag in /xivg/ and posted the photo (with his cum on it) in the thread.

This game was made by an user and not a dad, wasn't it?

>scream attack

>tell my autistic son the game is filled with heart
>he thinks the game is filled with human hearts and is too scared to play the game
Fuckin retard

they already made an rpg for autistic kid so i don't see the point

This. The kid is going to be teased and mocked throughout his whole life, especially his childhood if this game gets any kind of traction.
This isn't going to help his autistic ways. It's just going to add even more damage to what's already there.

Say what you will but that trailer was metal as fuck. Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden: Autismo Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=celKij1T4zo

>son has a disability
>better make a shitty RPGmaker game and monetize it!!

Wait, it's based off of a real kid? That's a horrible idea.

what the fuck

That's pretty alpha, tbqhfam

The reason that cis white males are usually the lead it's because they're actually fun to play as. Why would you want to play as an autistic kid on a wheelchair other than to virtue signal?

awww, is little baby jealous he didn't get daddies cummies?

>encourage autistic son that his autistic screeching is a good thing
Great plan

>Virtue signaling at the expense of his son
Not as bad as that Dragon Cancer though.

Fuck that guy. If anybody should make an RPG about the son's autism, it should be the son.

Is it true the That Dragon Cancer guy was working on it while his kid was dying instead of spending time with him?

Holy shit.

You need to kill yourself.

Is it autism kino?

Watched Vinesauce play this

It's very true to life

>Not filtering tripfags.

For a moment that looked like Unteralterbach character art.

He apparently even used recordings of actual pain screams of his kid in the game.

Hi, friend. What is the character in your image?

It seems like they just tacked on autism to an rpg maker game.

Are Autistic people actually capable of doing anything other then sitting on the floor and screaming? like do they actually talk? they seem pretty fucking useless to me.

why people even bother keeping these failures around instead of racking a shell in the chamber and taking..it behind the shed and putting it out of its misery is beyond me.

This

Maybe his VIVID imagination would've resulted in something better than stock RPG Maker assets.

So they just made an rpg maker game?

Don't insult Unteralterbach.

>even used recordings of actual pain screams of his kid in the game.
holy shit...

Autism is a spectrum. Not in the tumblr "gender is a spectrum" way, but as an actual condition there's varying severities of the condition.

I have high functioning autism. I can speak like anyone else I just have some trouble in social situations. I knew a kid who had low functioning autism, he was in the 8th grade and he couldn't speak, played with baby toys, was always drooling and drooping his head, I felt really bad for him.

what the fuck, source? i always felt bad for the guy because at the very least he had good intentions, but that's fucked up

That's low quality bait. I'm autistic and I function okay. I wear headphones a lot when I'm out because I don't like the sounds, but I speak when spoken to, and I don't think I do anything too weird.

But is it any good?

Jesus, cashing out on your son's death is bad enough but this is just child neglecting. That man is filth if this is true.

You're not forced to use stock assets for RPGmaker

Ahhhhh, ok
thanks for clearing it up.

inb4 this makes little Max turn into the next CWC

>one of bosses is satan
>normal kids are pictured as aliens

Of course this is made by a devoted christian weirdo parent. He's sheltering his poor kid so hard he can become the next CWC.

>this kid 10 years later

Read it in a German review:

gamestar.de/artikel/that-dragon-cancer-und-am-ende-pfannkuchen,3242114.html

>Die Autorin Jenn Frank sieht That Dragon, Cancer 2013 während der Game Developers Conference. Sie erlebt die wohl härteste Szene des ganzen Spiels. Ryan ist alleine im Krankenhaus. Joel ist nicht zu sehen, aber Jenn hört ihn. Joel schreit vor Schmerz, er schlägt seinen Kopf gegen die Gitter der Krippe.

>Es sind seine echten Schreie, die sein Vater aufgenommen hat. Ryan kann nichts dagegen tun. Die Autorin klickt auf verschiedene Objekte im Raum und Ryan beschreibt, wie er versucht zu trösten, zu wiegen, Joel Saft zu geben. Alles vergeblich.

>The author Jenn Frank sees That Dragon, Cancer 2013 during the Game Developers Conference. She witnesses probably the most intense scene of the whole game. Ryan is alone in the hospital. Joel is nowhere seen but Jenn hears him. Joel screams in pain, he slams his head against the bars of his crib.

>THEY'RE HIS REAL SCREAMS THAT HIS FATHER RECORDED. Ryan can't do anything. The author clicks on various objects yadda yadda yadda

Funny how the most morally repugnant people tend to be hardcore christfags.

Now I'm unironically thinking of buying it.

this kid's social life is now doomed

Bought it just to leave a negative review, fuck that guy virtue signaling at the expense of his kid

>WHY DO DEVELOPERS FORCE DIVERSITY INTO GAMES? THEY SHOULD MAKE THEIR OWN!
>THIS GAME IS TOO DIVERSE! IT'S OBVIOUSLY VIRTUE SIGNALING!
It's enough to make a man really have to think...

a big merit of religions is that they give a moral compass to people who wouldn't have it otherwise
but sometimes it just doesn't fully work

The worst Christfag will never be as awful as the worst atheist. And really, only Protestants qualify as "worst" in anything.

>Is it true the That Dragon Cancer guy was working on it while his kid was dying instead of spending time with him?
I know you're asking but not really asking so I'm going to need some source here.

that dragon, cancer is an entirely different game

>I'm going to protest a bad person by giving him money

It's only $0.59, not a bad price to have your voice heard

The only purpose of religion is to provide a moral guideline to weak-willed people. Unfortunately, like the law, this is very infallible and rarely works as intended.

said 90% of his customerbase

And yet more otwn than not, Abrahamic religion makes people worse. Have you seen some of the vile shit the Bible tells people to do and think?

You can "make your voice heard" without being a hypocrite, you know.

>Have you seen some of the vile shit the Bible tells people to do and think?
Compare how many people do that to how many people only do the morality/take care of others on the same basis.

>he's never been to the American South

go back to fucking altar boys, catholicfag.

>Last Depots Updates
What?

I saw a stream of this once at all times you have an "autism bar" and if you fuck up too many times via dialogue choices or gameplay you are forced into a boss fight with an exaggeration of whatever you are dealing with or satan.

I specifically remember if you sperg out when you are getting bullied you fight a demon version of the bully and in reality you actually beat the fuck out of the bully

Probably some Swedish word. Seriously like a fucking third of Sweden is on the spectrum at LEAST. I'm not even joking. It's all the more reason to nuke that piece of shit """country""" off the face of the fucking Earth.

That's just cherrypicking. Most christians are decent enough people, and i'd rather be around a morally uptight christian than some fuckin' lazy nihilistic atheist fuck.

That sounds hilarious

>Battle scene where some kid took your toy that you brought from home and you want to tell the teacher, but you can't put exactly what happened into words because of your autism so the only thing you can do is scream and point, a battle you're designed to lose

It'd be cool to have to manage resources like patience and eloquence in order to get your point across without feeling embarrassed, but I really doubt that's what this game is like

Ew, you're a fucking freak

>Most christians are decent enough people
[citation needed]
Not him before you go making erroneous assumptions

Helix from the switch fighting game, ARMS

>screaming as a weapon
>normal kids are aliens
>Autism Speaks logo

This shit is honestly trying to be more offensive to autistic people than helping

t. actual autist

Well if you live in America or Europe then just about all of the freedoms discounting the encroaching lack thereof you've come to enjoy are the product of Christian values.
And I know anecdotal evidence isn't an argument but everybody in my extended family is Christian and they're all good, hardworking people.

Hello Max

Nobody said this anywhere in the thread

Hope that was worth the 10 MP.

If this is a cheap game it might become a joke game, like Bad Rats, Shower with your dad and others...

This

I have a friend named Frankie who is gay and has autism

He has the high functioning one so he's pretty smart (i remember one time we all went to a friends house and forgot the sensor bar for the wii because we were gonna play mario kart or something and he used the infrared from some candles he put on a plate to get the remotes working so we could start the game)

Where the autism comes in actually benefits him since he can say stuff unfiltered from time to time

There was this one chick at our school who was wearing a slutty outfit she was way too fat for and he went up to her and told her so

She slapped him but shit was so cash and i was having a hysterical fit

>Haha I made a game about you Max you fucking looser

You have to give it points. it's one of the few games where you can REEEEEEEEEEEEE at people.

I agree. It seems a lot of so-called "autistic awareness" is about helping the people who know an autist more so than helping the autist themselves. Especially Autism Speaks.

Unfortunately, my father's side of the family are literally holier-than-thou Christians who are well off, never helped us during my childhood/adolescence always been a povertyfag, and judge everyone else for doing things they don't like/don't understand/don't agree with. I reckon our anecdotes cancel each other out.

torrent where

Holy fuck I can't stop laughing, looks like a parody game to me.

You couldnt have gotten the game off a key site instead and then made your voice heard?

Come on now

>tfw y'all missed the indiegala bundle with this game on it
I bought a lot of literal shit for cheap.

>looser

This is the state of america right now

Im ashamed to share a generation with you people

I'm french tho

This better be one of the boss battles.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI

>t.yankee

>America
>native americans had freedom before christians oppressed them into joining them

>Europe
>pagans had freedom before christians oppressed them into joining them

Freedom isn't the product of christianity. Native americans and pagans had better values.

Anything that works towards a cure for autism is the ONLY thing that helps autists, let's be fucking honest.

>RPGmaker
If the premise wasn't enough to deter you, this should send you running.

depends on the severeness of the 'tism
high functioning ones can be schooled to function in the society just fine

RPG Maker is just a tool, it can be used to make great games, like this one for example:
store.steampowered.com/app/559210/Rakuen/

Honestly therapy at a young age for autistic children seems to work really well.

If it works they can go through life being mostly normal beside being introverted and a little socially awkward

"Socially awkward" is a sickness that needs to be wiped out.
It is fundamentally detrimental to the cohesion and functionality of the human species.

kek

>devil worshipers having better values
simply epic

i'm afraid you have autism