vocaroo.com/i/s0XezxADPW2f
vocaroo.com/i/s0vk7Dh3Ef4a
vocaroo.com/i/s1CceN11mYdr
vocaroo.com/i/s0DlDJLG3FW8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Hdgp4jDjZ4
vocaroo.com/i/s0xK2tk8BUPp
vocaroo.com/i/s1mLMONE9gyO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah, Kos... Or some say, Kosm... Do you hear our prayers? As you once did for the Vacuous Rom... Grant us eyes, Grant us eyes! Plant eyes on our brains to cleanse our beastly idiocy!

Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?

"I love to shove buttered toast up my mangina while smoking crack drugs." - Mario Party 7.

please and thanks

Born in a world of strife.

Against the odds.

WE CHOSE TO FIGHT!

Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible. I bet you do, too, Buddy.

A really big fucking hole coming right up!

Not vidya.

''Mhmm... That cloud looks like a girl's ass”

"That's a woman for sure. And those foxes are trying to kidnap her. I'll save her, and she'll thank me with sex! That's how I'd write it."

I need a monstah to clobbah that there Kirbeh!

GUN FLAME!

"Ghoulish horrors - brought low and driven into the mud!"

Throughout the aeons I have been known by many names…but my true name of power…is CARL.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iRpWdUAx3P

vocaroo.com/i/s0iRpWdUAx3P

vocaroo.com/i/s1NXW2fmdVTk

vocaroo.com/i/s03jtkc0jkw0

vocaroo.com/i/s0Xm3FDqjqLu

Long live /hanny/.
vocaroo.com/i/s0nvItfrn2zi

Is he gonna read any yet?

And now...farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked.

Here comes butter dick jones and his heavenly asshole machine!

There are two kinds of people in this world.

Foolishness, Dante, foolishness. Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.

reee gillie you skipped mine

You posted the first one twice.

You ever met the kind of people that COME to these STACEY CONCERTS? These *dudes* have got ENERGY to SPARE! We're talkin' guys who BEAT OFF four times a DAY!

Harman, the size of the world has changed. It's changed to the size where you can control it with your hands just like a PDA. The world will
keep getting smaller.

Now a lot of you are saying, "Why did we pick Bob Saget? Why did we pick Bob Saget who raped and killed a girl in 1990? Should we even waste two second on Bob Saget who raped and killed a girl in 1990?" Well, first of all, it's not true. It's not true Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990. So if you have any proof that Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990, stop gossiping and go right to the police with it.

Beasts all over the shop... You'll be one of them, sooner or later...
Ooh, what's that smell... The sweet blood, ooh, it sings to me! It's enough to make a man sick.

>Do not be a fucking smart-ass with me. I work for a government agency. It is not important which one. I will try not to confuse you. Yes, when we last met, I was involved in battling threats in Latin America, by any means necessary! That does not make me a drug dealer. Now, the money that we raised, the friends that we won over, have helped us immeasurably in our overseas interests.

Hero your health is low, do you have any potions or food?

Playa, what's the score, how they hangin', good evening and all that commotion! Welcome to Fat Larry's Truck of Mack, the only store for all your needs after ten o'clock: I am the proprietor and salesman of the months several years in a row, the ladies call me "Oh God!" but you can call me Fat Larry with an F-A-T, cuz I know I got a weight problem an' I just don't give a fuck!

please do this for me.

thanks gottfriedanon

"It's all her fault! She's always looked at me with such scorn! Always, always, always, always, always, always, always...always, always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS! But now it's your turn Zael! I'm going to stab you, about a thousand times, I'm going to rip your entrails out, then I'm going to cut you up, rend you limb from limb until no one can recognize you! Until you're just a bloody stain on my boot!"

There you are, extracted from the earth as a geyser freed from its earthly mantle.

You think I'm in bad shape? It's nothing in compared to what you are going to endure! You will experience the 107 sufferings of the master technique of all 8 energies!

You want me to understand your sadness? You think I'm going to sympathize with you? I swore to protect my daughter and my friends. If someone puts them in danger, they must stand aside or be cut down! Come on! Let's go!

Gottfried user, please do: "That was awesome, am I right? I bet you want that game. I bet you wanna buy that game. You will buy that game. I believe in you- BUY THAT MOTHERFUCKIN GAME. Now that game...isn't available yet."

"i used to be trolled but i found out a way to stop it. i do all kinds of stupid and gay shit. they cant troll you if you dress up as a girl and kiss them. i dont like doing it but it works

Last batch for the night! If it's still alive when I'm back in a few hours, I might do some extra requests. If you didn't get picked this time, just try again in the future!

Much love, Sup Forums. Enjoy!

Yeah. People who post vidya and people who don't.

Fuck People Can Fly for having exclusive access to this character in Gears multiplayer.
vocaroo.com/i/s0cAUFtGaIwR

Sorry user, I recorded it but accidentally put the wrong link.
vocaroo.com/i/s1xsDkQxXxkq

vocaroo.com/i/s1rrkmXghznw

vocaroo.com/i/s0fmeARIObHk

vocaroo.com/i/s0HZc31nt2Px

vocaroo.com/i/s0XezxADPW2f

vocaroo.com/i/s0vk7Dh3Ef4a

vocaroo.com/i/s1CceN11mYdr

vocaroo.com/i/s0DlDJLG3FW8

vocaroo.com/i/s1Hdgp4jDjZ4

WHAT IS A MAN, BUT A SHIVELING PILE OF DECREPIT SECRETS.

I love you, Gottfriedanon

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Hdgp4jDjZ4
Fucking A+

lol thanks man.

Never change, Gottfriedanon.

>the ulmeyda one
god bless

I hope someone strangles you to death.

I'll stick around for a little bit to chat for a few minutes more. What you all playing recently, Sup Forums?

Also, taking general voice requests now, not as Gottfried, just regular voiceover shit.

Thanks, user

>not vidya

Are you joking?

I've just been doing some Payday 2 alongside Cry of Fear with some Space Station 13 sprinkled in, how about you?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0iRpWdUAx3P
fucking perfect

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold. The almighty ones have granted you a sword to cut your own path. Entrust your noble soul in your sword. A hero desires a sword, and a sword desires truth. Now, two souls are fiercely entangled.

Do a regular voiceover of But yeah, been playing a lot of bayonetta and project x zone 2 lately.
Might pick up Dusk soon.

"War has changed.

It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

War--and it's consumption of life--has become a well-oiled machine.

War has changed.

ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities.

Genetic control, information control, emotion control, battlefield control…everything is monitored and kept under control.

War…has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction, and he who controls the battlefield, controls history.

War…has changed.

When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine."

How long is too long, OP?

"I hear my enemies speculate about my motives, my ambitions.

Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to? The tragedy of my life is that I will be remembered as the butcher of innocents, and this assessment is not unfair. I cannot argue with their condemnation or with the verdict of history.

The Neo-Terran Front is an army of stupid cattle, driven by their hatreds, their fears and insecurities. Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny and old wounds open all too easily. I am merely a fool who created a monster I am now powerless to stop, and so I will play my role to the bloody end. I have given the Lost Generation something to die for, and now my legacy will be crowned with infamy.

What my enemies will never understand is that my rebellion is about my love for humanity and not my hatred of Vasudans. In the Gamma Draconis system the destroyers have returned and soon the alliance will learn the method behind my madness."

Okay planet, give me that stupid energy.

BEGONE!

-DBZ Boudakai 3

Most recently Pokemon Sun, Friday the 13th and Smash with a buddy. I keep putting off playing the rest of Yakuza 0 because it deserves my full attention and I can't give it that right now.

I need to finish both of those games. I've barely started Bayo and have owned XZone2 since launch but never opened it.
vocaroo.com/i/s0xK2tk8BUPp

Perfection. Bruce Falcouner did a fantastic job.
vocaroo.com/i/s1mLMONE9gyO

Such a lust for revenge...WHO?

you're pretty good