What video game are you better than Sup Forums at?

What video game are you better than Sup Forums at?

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and 4

Any sports game.

every game ever made

DOOM 2 deathmatch
Quake deathmatch
Dark Souls
Guitar Hero
Rocksmith
PUBG

is that dsp?

all of em

burnout 3

nhl 94
puyo puyo tetris

>guitar hero
Which one, if we're talking 3 I'd cream you.

I could kick your ass at Rockband drums on expert pro.

Shit games.

I'm top 10 on 3s leaderboards on 360 so I doubt it

tetris

I held Guinness WR for TTFaF for awhile Until a friend beat that score.

Let it Die

Honestly, probably none
>brainlet, so can't theorycraft at anything and suck in strategy type games
>have the aim of someone with cerebral palsy
>suck at fightan, can never hit links and don't understand frame data
>garbage at mmos, never top charts at anything
>take forever to clear games, but always play on harder difficulties
This is why I just play RPGs or coop games. Anything competitive just ends in me getting my ass kicked

Call me when it's ogap.

Everyone has held place 1 on TtFatF at some point

Soul Calibur V

2 was the best

>ogap
Yeah but have you?

I liked the setlist from 2 but the actual mechanics from 2 are awful. 3 is perfection.

Any of them honestly. Out of all the games I put the most time into Warriors of Rock.
You probably could but I don't play drums, only guitar and bass. Also is Rockband ever coming to PC? They did a Kickstater a while ago but I haven't heard anything since.
lol

Every fighting game ever made smash included

Toribash
DMC3

monster hunter, hands down. everyone I've played with from Sup Forums was just above random shitter tier, if that. and just by the dumb shit that people say in Sup Forums monhun threads I can safely say I am better than the people I haven't played with here. I am legitimately great at any game in the series and usually carry the team if I bother to play online.

so I don't sound like too much of a cocky faggot, i'm really bad at RTS games and usually get creamed. but fuck you i'm a legend at monhun.

>Warriors of Rock
Why? I'm decent at the others but I'm best at 3 just because the mechanics are the best out of the series.

Fuck i dominated in the zweihander mode in toribash

USFIV
Soul calibur IV

Squad.

With a good team I'll easily get 30+ kills with the ACOG. It's all about flanking and putting yourself just far enough away to stay hidden.

>Quake deathmatch
1v1 me faget, I'll install Quakeworld right now.

i played on expert pretty well but beyond that i don't know much about GH "mechanics". what was different in 2? i actually liked how it felt better than 3, except I could only play if hyperspeed was on.

nothing, i get bullied by tutorial bots

I liked the setlist a lot, plus you could import 99% of the songs from previous games into it. Also the friends I had who played guitar hero had WoR so we'd just gameshare psn accounts, share the dlc and play all the songs together.

Yeah

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Not any of the later games, though.

I've reached legend on heartstone more than 20 times now.
But that's probably nothing, only thing i can think right now.

Mighty No. 9

2s hammer ons always felt odd to me, still do. 3 felt much better so I stuck to that one and played the hell out of it so I'm more knowledgeable of 3 in particular. I wouldn't know anything about the starpower paths for 2 so anyone who did could probably edge ahead of me in points even if I FCed the song.

I will rock your shit in Rocket League, over 300 hours played, fucking love that game.

Zweihander is fun for fucking around but I prefer tryharding on ABD and greykido.

he looks like such a generic goon

I'm better than a respectable portion of Sup Forums at chess, and chess is a video game

Maybe calling heads or tails on a coin flip. But otherwise I'm shit at every game I play.

OK sure I'll play quake but that means you gotta play me in doom.
You should get THUGPRO user. Shits amazing and the community is still going strong last I checked.

Probably DDR. I'm not hot shit or anything, but I could pass a couple of 10-footers (I think they're 18 now?) back in the day. From how little Sup Forums talks about rhythm games in general I assume most of you are pretty casual at them.

I'm also pretty decent at Pokemon.

HL2DM

SNES Clayfighter

Titanfall 2. It's rare that I'm not top of the scoreboard.

>You should get THUGPRO user. Shits amazing and the community is still going strong last I checked.
>implying I'm good enough to play with people who know how to kickflip off a ledge and skyrocket across the map at the speed of fuck and whose favorite game is "find one combo line, roll every trick for a jillion points, and hot rod manual when out of momentum"

Dude people on there don't give a shit how good you are. It's not about the points, it's about having fun. Only time people will have a problem with the way you play is if you whore some line like East LA for 20 minutes, and even then, most people don't take issue with that. And if you're still autistically worried about being judged on your skill, just create your own lobby and name it something apt.

Im a high level tourney player in Natural selection 2

too bad no one cares about that game

>becomes a one-time champion at a console port known for its bugs and inconsistencies
>boasts about it for years to come

kek

its even worse than that, the highest he ever placed was 4th nationally he was never a champ of anything

>I'm gonna practice NL baseball for an AL tournament

The FGC everyone.

Hes a champ of fucking up everything

Mario kart DS. I managed to make the rank 12 in the world rage quit because I could deal with his snaking ass

Muh dude I feel you. I ground out hours upon hours with Freedom and Freedom Unite, so at this point I'm pretty far ahead of everyone I play with as far as mechanics are concerned.

Are you implying you didn't snake? If so, you're lying.

Halo

Who is this? Is it a failure story worth reading?

No, I didn't. I always lose against good players on the typical snaking tracks, but if I'm lucky enough to get complex ones on the rotation I win

I will drift boost 3 or 4 times around a long bend though. But it's not really the same as snaking

6v6 tf2
stepmania

>boastes about being 4th place
ahahah JUST

>tfw you pay for a haircut and it looks the same

What the hell happened to Vidar? He used to look a bit more like weirder Spoony, but now he looks like some creepy stalker.

Looks fine to me

CoD Ghosts and Clash Royale. Also Halo. Also I just got the Rapid Discord Overwatch achievement so that makes me better than 99.25% of the Xbone population

Stealth DSP thread?

Urban Reign
A game no one played but me

>kiwifarms just unearthed DSP's forum posts from the late 90s/early 2000s

o am i laffin

he should go full beard damnit

He should just buzz it and grow a thicker beard.

He's going to off himself soon isn't he?

Tried to dodge
Couldn't

Based.
Omg based
holy fucking BASED
Jesus christ BASED
BASED AS FUCK
DSP IS FUCKING BASED!!!!

Rock band VR is on PC :^)

I too got rapid dicsord on ps4 but isnt indicative of skill at all, rather than happening to be in the right place at the right time
Getting sombra's pixel spray (before they fixed it) was a real display of skill

Why does he grow out his beard like that anyways? It looks terrible and hes ugly.

I don't get it. I think he must see it as "cleaner", even though it makes him look greasy and out-of-fashion. He honestly should just grow his beard as thick as he can and cut/buzz his hair. He doesn't have to worry about appeasing a boss or anything, he should try it. As for girls, I'm not sure many will like his career path, so he might as well go nuts.