Where does Sup Forums play with their Switch?

Where does Sup Forums play with their Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjwSXaVbYfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the trash where it belongs

I'm surprised Airplane is in second place.
Sure it passes the time, but their favorite place?

Will they ever make another console with decent hardware not based entirely around a stupid fucking gimmick that no one actually cares about

bus, primarily

I don't get to play it because my sister keeps stealing it to play Splatoon. Thankfully I have a PS4 and PC too.

Going by articles and word of mouth the Switch's gimmick is a big part of why it's selling.

bus is too crowded and I seriously wouldnt show my face stuck on the screen while at the beach/park

Never ever, the GameCube got BTFO so hard they got scared of good specs forever.

>Favourite place
>Aeroplane

what the fuck?

only when sony goes bankrupt

>tfw a buy a plane ticket so I can play my switch

is there anything more comfy than gaming in the clouds?

youtube.com/watch?v=VjwSXaVbYfw

This is like asking where your favorite place to shit is
of course everyone is going to pick their home toilet

So you play while in the trash? Weird, but okay.

You didn't think this through did you

>Nintendo
>competing on specs
Why would they do that? Their first party games are made in a style that doesn't demand the Teraflops and the hardware is just a frontend to the first party games.

This gimmick is actually what I wanted. The WiiU was an attempt at it, but it just got it backwards. I like being able to take my Switch through my house and play whenever I want, or slap it in the dock if I want to sit and play on my main TV.

>lying in my bed at home playing my switch
/comfy/

>portability
>stupid gimmick no one cares about
Japan doesn't exist it seems like huh?

>Airplane
I fly only a couple of times a year at most
>Bus/train
LMAO I'm not poor, I have a car
>Home
I play Switch at home most of the time
Beach/park
I hardly ever go to the beach or park, but when I do, I go to actually swim or to the park to enjoy nature and do activities. By park they probably mean small urban parks and not the giant state parks/reservations I'm used to with hiking and shit.

There should be an option that says "friend's house" or even "work" but Nintendo knows their main audience are kids and jobless NEETS.

same

i couldn't believe it but they made a Wii U 1.5 five years too late

There are a lot of people that take planes regularly for work. Hell, in England it's cheaper to get from one end of the country to the other by plane than it is by train, bus or car.

Imagination because i dont have

>There should be an option that says "friend's house" or even "work"
>work
>asking people to out themselves as faggots who play games instead of working

I've been going on long car trips and train rides so I keep my Switch in handy whenever I can.

I even once played it at the barbers, stood up on the counter while my hair was getting cut. There was something amazing about playing console-quality games while I was there.

Nintendo's consoles have always been underpowered when compared to competitors throughout all the generations. The GameCube is probably the only one where they made a more serious attempt at matching the power of competitors.

FPBP

In the shitter.

>Nintendo's consoles have always been underpowered when compared to competitors throughout all the generations
Factually wrong.
As you said, GameCube, and the Nintendo 64 was also clearly more powerful than the PS1.
SNES has distinct advantages over the Genesis.
NES was far from far behind.

But user, I LOVE airplanes!

Master System was more powerful than NES

tho little games showed it

>i-its selling well in japan!
Yeah if I lived in japan and had to take the train litterally fucking everywhere I'd probably buy a switch too.
But that shit applies in no other part of the world, and unless this thing kills on a global level nothing good will come from it.

Damn imagine the risk of crashing when you travel with a plane multiple times a day.

Yeah, a poll like that would make more sense in Japan where gaming on the go is an actual thing.

The MS was released over TWO YEARS after the NES.

It's fair game if you have a job with large periods of time where you're hardly doing anything - like night security and a number of office jobs. I don't bring mine to work as I'm too busy and prefer to shitpost on my phone during breaks.

50/50.

NES didn't have direct competition
All genesis games looked better than snes games
Ps1 could render 3.5x the number of polygons per second as the n64 (the only metric worth shit in the early 2000s).
But those are mild differences, the switch is 2 full generations behind the xboxonex.

Let's try this same survey with the Xbox One and PS4:
>Home: 100%
Really makes you think.

On the couch in handheld mode

Why are you sitting in trash

This is a weird question because I have played my switch on the plane, I'd never choose it as my favorite place. Going to the beach or a park to play videogames is really weird too.

>genesis looked better than snes

This nigger confirmed for never having played most of Squares games

Seiken Densetsu 3 is fucking beautiful on the super famicom

>PS4 and Xbone
>play
LMAO

we know you live in a dump, we already knew this anom

judging by the pics of niggas playing their xbox in the metro, probably not

Hi Oscar, how's Diversity Street treating you?

But XboneX has NO GAMES

>Seiken Densetsu 3
Yeah and it manages to still look worse than sonic 3, the most generic bland genesis game.
Why do you think that is?

This nigger really never played any snes game

It has ports of real games, which is more than anyone can say about the switch; zero games, zero ports, and a couple roms.

Nintendies BTFO

>YFW everything else is higher then home because niggers can't afford homes

You belong in the trash? Think better of yourself, maybe you'll one day stop being a loser!

Home, in portable mode

I've played through about 80% of the snes and genesis's libraries thanks to the magic of roms.
So you can keep your bullshit opinions to yourself, I already know you're a fucking idiot spewing stupidity on a whole other level.

That poll makes little sense when the point of the Switch is to make shitty and boring places such and trains and airports less boring. No one is going out of their way to sit in a cramped up and noisy airplane just to play Zelda.

good job, user

>All genesis games looked better than snes games
Wait, you're one of those weirdos that doesn't care about sound...?
As I, very clearly, said "distinct advantages".

>the switch
Couldn't give less of a shit, as I, also very clearly, wasn't talking about it. Thanks for bringing up something completely and utterly irrelevant, I guess?

my switch is going to be purely handheld when i get one
better than having the cable boxes that microsoft and sony are putting out
just build a pc

>not having your own gaming dumpster

>Sonybros are so retarded they burn themselves

someone please screencap this HAHAHAHA

>pad lock on the outside

Every fucking time.

>not buying yourself a personal jet with aviability to get fueled right in the sky so you won't feel or see ground forever
get on my level, scrub.

So terrorists love nintendo¿

Yeah that sure gets them a lotta 3rd parti...ohwait. Before you try your damage control, WiiU had 3rd parties in its first year too. They'll never get the decent titles people expect because the platform is too weak, even if you dumb down the games they'd need their own version basically because switch simply cant load the same assets unless its a cartoon game like DQ.

Carpool to and from work
Driver mad as fuck he cant play to

I think the same but statistically it's a very rare ocurrence or we'd see it on the news everyday,

you're safer flying than driving

I've never witnessed a sadder attempt to make a "witty" comment for (you)s.

fpbp

Black autists are such a rare breed, I've only seen them come from wealthier non-ghetto black families. It's probably because their culture punishes autistic behavior and forces the hood gangbanger mentality on its youth.

There's no room for standard good-specs. Xbox and PlayStation are already competing on that front, and there's not really enough room for Xbox as it is.

The media loves to cover stories of plane and train wrecks because of the high body counts, but these incidents only happen a few times a year, so we're talking hundreds of deaths a year. Meanwhile tens of thousands of people die in car accidents alone, and the vast majority go unnoticed and only multi-car pile ups and flipped semi trucks get coverage.

>sonic 3 & knuckles
>the most generic/bland anything on genesis

Dude it was the fucking pinnacle in what regards to graphics/presentation in genesis. What are you smoking there.

Snes hardware was ahead all around still. Had better resolution and way more colors. Genesis had its perks but come on.