Tank thanks you for healing him

>tank thanks you for healing him

>continue to swallow his load

>been trying to healslut for a week now
>no one wants a Midlander

I hate those cats.

if it makes you so happy, why don't you Keep on healing him. And then go for succ

>tank wants to add you to his friends after the dungeon

>as a tank have to use potions and selfheal cooldowns on cooldown nonstop and only pull small packs because healer is too busy jerking off while imagining that i fuck her(male) boipucci

stupid healsluts

i hate anime so fucking much goddamn

does anyone have the screencap of that guy complaining on the Overwatch forums that his Mercy moaned on the mic after getting thanked?

when i played healer or any support role i feel i have the authority to flame anyone if i want to and say the classic phrase "if i wasn't support i would have won the game as a dps" no one can talk shit to me or i don't help them

so you come to an anime website?

>Not wanting to fuck the tank while they do their job to make sure they focus and keep on their toes.
Clearly the only choice

>Le sissy healing faggotry
Posting the same shit every time never gets boring or runs the joke even more, gee nope!

Anime is usually contained in Sup Forums. Sup Forums has a lot of crossposters though.

>tfw no sissy harem to worship my feet after a raid

>joke
Please end yourself.

Gay ass faggots who play healer should be gassed, healer is for people who want to win the game not live ERPing, anime girl posting, cum drinking, skirt wearing, crossdressing retards.

Sup Forums is an anime website that has a videogame board, that's why every board is shit especially Sup Forums

>being a faggot
Please just kys already.

You've been having bad healsluts then. A good healslut puts her tanks pleasure before her own. A good healslut also knows only to touch themselves when given permission.

Chastity devices for us are recommended

I heard NeoGAF and /r/gamers have no anime crossposters.

Doesn't make anime less shit.

This one?

I'll worship your feet user.

I love submissive rimming too, can you sit on my face while you play?

I wouldn't know. I'm not an animeredditor like you.

but it makes you stupid for hating anime while being on an anime website faggot

>be paladin tank
>bully healer
>healer left the group

HAHA HA ha ha ha

T-that can't possibly be true

That's gross, user. You're gross. But I might indulge you after a few hours beneath my soles.

like I said, anime is generally contained pretty well. The few animefags that post on Sup Forums usually stick to these faggot AIDS homo threads.

VHS
VHS
VHS
VHS
VHS
VHS

It is I promise! We can't be trusted to control ourselves, so it's best to be locked up so we have to wait for a tanks permission.
worshipping your feet would be just as much fun, rubbing against them, kissing them, giving you a massage and letting you rest them on me

I hate the healslut meme

Pathetic. This is how it should go
>tank/dps bullies healer
>healer stops healing
>bitchboys either die or come crawling back to the healer

PAH!
you are all the same, too pathetic to control yourself whether you have a piece of metal on you or not, prove me wrong

there is anime on every board so it is not contained at all

Healthots don't know that tanks only love other tanks .

You can get banned for posting anime on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Oh man I remember vote kicking these uppity healers out of the dungeon and then continuing doing mobs with 3dps and tank until the next slut qued through.

thank you, I love you

W-well as long as you stay locked up, do as you're told, and behave, I-i suppose that's fine.

Fine! Even though I get off on being degraded and treated like a fuckpig and meat toilet, you don't see mt touching myself right now!

not that I could anyway because of the chastity

My mind is solely focused on others!

gayest post itt

Sup Forums. You weebs are the same as bronies in our eyes.

>be me
>flirt with random cute avatar healers
>one turns out to be a qt irl
>sucks at healing but carry her through all my runs
>lives close by
>has bf irl
>hang out with her irl
>fuck her afterwards

>banging a cheating slut

what stops you from taking it off?
after all you have the selfcontrol of an animal, that's exactly what you are, a fuckpig for breeding purposes

so my point stands, healsluts are useless cumbuckets

>things that never happened

Sup Forums on Sup Forums hahahaha

oops wrong one

wait, healsluts are really a thing? i remember medics in tf2 being the most passive-aggressive people on your team, i feel like an old man

Do you play any games in which such a scenario might be possible? I want to step on you.

Fuck off faggots, real healer coming through.

>Things that never happened

You're weak. If you were a good healslut you could ignore it until you were given permission.

dumb fucking NEETsexual retards

kill yourselves violently

>play mainly dps and tank
>try healing
>someone thanked me and I actually felt flustered in real life
And that's when I decided healing must be inheriantly degenerate and never did it again. Ill play pally in dnd but that's where I draw the line.

That's because healsluts are a more recent phenomenon, and because medic is male.

Somewhere in the early 2010s it started being acceptable for males to use female characters to the point where you started assuming female characters are more likely male players. Then the healslut thing started happening. This also only applies to MMOs, or at least it did back then. Now it can apply to more things, but its roots were MMOs in the early 2010s.

You're right user after all, the only way to ensure that a stupid, mindless fuckpig like me doesn't fuck herself senseless if to have a Master watch me constantly and make sure my dumb, ditzy brain stays focused on them. Idealy by locking my in a mating press every day and pounding into me for hours, filling my butt up so much that cum just gushes out.
You're right user. I'm too weak willed.

I really am just a mindless cumbucket and meat toilet for cocks.

>Play a class
>Enjoy it so much it makes you feel things in real life
>NEVER GONNA PLAY THIS AGAIN

??? ?? ????

i leave the party if i see anyone thanking the healer, you got to be a total shit head to enable the terrible healer attitude and 2/5 shitheads in my group is 2 too many.

>go to a LAN party
>There are only guys there

Did they fuck you?

When I play with my group, we all sit around in the same room together. So I just give me my key so I don't bother running off to the bathroom to deal with my little problem.

They forget sometimes to give me the key back when I am done or ask me to raid with them again naked to get it back...

I ain't gay like you and anyway I play table top to feel.

>be tank
>know no good healers to premake with so have to rely on randoms
as is the life of a loner

This shiny motherfucker on attack, Ana on defense, Lucio on KOTH. So much fun.

>go to LAN party
>get trained into being the perfect cockmilker and ballwarmer for the men there
LAN parties, not even once.
Oh! In my foggy brain I forgot completely about giving the key to someone else! You could do that with your tank.

>flirt with tanks
>they never actually wanna do stuff other than meme
>use the map instead
>meet up with an interested user
>hit it off so I let him take me to pound town later

Pretty successful friday night. Healsluting is just a bad meme

Anyone know where this is from?

>You will never be the girl in this image and go to a LAN party with 50 guys who all dote on you and do anything you ask / give you constant attention just for existing

Who said I was gay? Why did you just randomly assume that? Stop projecting, closet faggot.

You people are hardcore degenerates.

pls be in london

whom'st the titty monster from the gif?

>being a healer when you can be the tank

sorry an american degenerate.

why are these threads allowed here

>millions of years of evolution
>resulted in THIS thread
Was humanity a mistake?

i don't fucking know

It should have just stayed a fucking meme and now it's a small sexual fetish community

how do i convince my bf to choke me until i pass out

>Instead of being stuck up bitches or cock hungry sluts healers are actually just vapid cunts
The absolute state of this whole role, holy shit.

"Can you choke me until i pass out?"

just get him really fuckin hard and blue balled and seduce him he'll do anything you want

Yeah that guy is gay but you are totally straight huh
Why don't you get out of the closet?

I only thank healers who do a good job, otherwise I berate them

now you've done it

Why is this thread giving me boners.
Unsavory thoughts begone from my mind!

>all these dumb sissies
Pathetic.

>2 people with the same stock "your secretly gay" line
The absolute state of cultural Marxism.

i'l suck your cock though ;3

Pls no bully.

Or if you do, bully us mercilessly until we mindbreak

>butt
god dammit I was just about to jerk off and you had to ruin it

Straight men don't get flustered that easily. Did your little heart flutter?

Could you call me that while you fuck me

We sure are, aren't we daddy?
;3

>going for easy fucks
Lowtest

>literally carry entire party of over a dozen because you are the only capable person there while being a healer
>no one thanks you

Please more~