Did Joel do the right thing at the end Sup Forums...

Did Joel do the right thing at the end Sup Forums? I thought he was a bit naive in the first place assuming she wouldn't be harmed. Then he overreacted and was being selfish.

Would you have done the same thing?

i woulda raped her

Obviously not. However small the chance, it was the only one to potentially save mankind. What kind of brainlet retard has to ask this?

>implying anyone remembers the ending for le apocalypse movie
Also, wrong board soni-nigger.

No, but that was the point.

Nigga, it wasn't an unstoppable magic plague, it was a fungal virus. Literally all you'd need to stop the spread was a reliable bunch of soldiers to wipe out the infected and workers motivated enough to purge the infected areas with antifungal sprays and cleaning solutions.

Making it so that humans are immune to the fungus would only make it so that they aren't effectively guaranteed death if they inhale a ton of spores or get a nasty bite, which they'd be trying to avoid anyways because asthma and staph infections suck hardcore in a world without easy access to hospitals.

Wouldn't that infect you? I mean, she is infected and it's not only the bite that infects another person.

Fuck humanity. You can't honestly say that you care about the lives of billions of strangers more than the people close to you. He did the right thing.

>Did Joel do the right thing
>Let this angel die
Obviously not.

Are there any real life conservative/ survivalist types like bill who are actually gay?

Dude, you are beyond retarded. Maybe killing yourself is the best course of action?

Fuck off the bullet went through him

worth

lots of closeted gays in the prepper community

Is it gay propaganda to have gay characters in a game?

Even if a vaccine or cure or whatever was created, 99% of the human population is dead or infected past the point of curing and will never recover.

Ellie was driven by her desire to die because of her survivor's guilt, Joel was driven by his selfish and wounded ego caused by the death of his daughter.

Joel was in the right, when the chips are down you have to hold what is closest and dearest to you.

Just don't raw dog it you fucking degenerate.

No but dont tell Sup Forums I said that or hell be angry with me

David did nothing wrong.

This.
Pretty much every moment of the game reinforces the fact that humanity is totally fucked and is tearing itself apart. Finding a magic cure wouldn't stop people from murdering each other for it. Once humanity goes below the inbreeding threshold it's GG anyway. In that context, it doesn't really matter what you do, so you might as well take care of the ones you care about the most.

Fuck this game was cinematic garbage but God damn can anyone argue that ending wasn't the best game ending in the last 5 years.

Really blew me away cause I was not expecting that much from naughty dogs writers

>white male brutally murders black female trying to save the world

how was this allowed?

Joel was right
A true man would watch the world burn before seeing the people he loves be hurt

Joel was in the right, they had multiple people whos body mutated to the cure, and failed.
he didnt wanna take the risk and grew to see ellie as a daughter.

i bet like a squad of five joels could kill all the zombies