What do you think of the map to Sup Forums: The Game? Where is your favorite place to get loot, favorite bosses...

What do you think of the map to Sup Forums: The Game? Where is your favorite place to get loot, favorite bosses? Favorite NPCs, towns? Discuss.

Reminder that only e-celeb cancer choose to side with Coolgulf

bump

Definitely the Team Fortress 2 ye olde LAN in Comfy Island

>Fucking Nothing Golf boss drops Fucking Nothing
Why even have a boss if its useless

spooky keep is the hardest dungeon
with the top tier gear

the problem is that everything one shots you
even falling a couple of steps on a stair insta kills you

If I beat the big elephant lady does she drop her panties as loot?

>Be irish
>See this
>oh gee, what new maymays will I behold
>First thing I see is Dublin
Accurate.

Did you know if you use the rebreather that you can get as a reward from that quest in Fucktown to go underneath Cuck Lake, there's a cave with an Anthony Butch miniboss fight?

>mfw /Thread Ender final boss

We discussed in the other thread that if you go exploring in the shipwrecked Reddit Alien you can find the Reddit CEO's bank vault after defeating Damn Daniel and his minions of LOLCATS

Who /madmoon/ covenant here?

>costs 20 dollars to go into the DLC archipelngo
Is it worth?

It's the Ice Cream DLC pack, go to the Archipelago and sail to Icicle and get Ice Cream that boosts all stats, you'll need it when facing off against players online in the Gay Baby Pit

Here is the map in color, the old timey map guy didn't add some place names and some areas

>the gay baby pit is the only pvp arena

this is by far the most toxic and horrible place of the game to be honest

As if man, catch me beating up players as we are falling off the face of the planet at the /Thread Ender

>be color blind
>spend 3 hours going to Superboss Here sign
>it was actually Superboss not Here
fuck these devs seriously

I remember in the beta map there was raid in howard island. Did it was scrapped or something? Haven read anything about that after release

I feel like most of the places could also correlate to some other boards then Sup Forums, especially the No GF Tower.

It would be literally fucking nothing without the boss

Can anyone help me with the quest at Cool Man Johnson Port? I have to go to the Dub Rocks to retrieve some ship parts, but there's no way for me to get there unless I roll doubles on the approach, which is proving pretty difficult.

The Titty Elephant with the Cannon arm is Sup Forums and the Muscle Monster it is firing at is /fit/

it's secret now, but it's still there, the loot is subpar, but great for transmog

Is this an MMO?

If you make a detour to Check Em' Island there is a direct ferry straight to the Dub Rocks, almost as if it's always checking for double formations to sail to.

>the cities right of Solon City are literally just "The cooler Solon City"
kek

MMORPG

How the fuck did yall get past the Wall of Unexplained Divergence

Climbed through Neuwayefagge Rocks on the shoreside, if you look on the map it goes right around the wall! I also found the No Homo Poncho there, which gives you boosted defense when in the Gay Baby Pit

Simply rocket jump.

Which is the patrician faction choice?

see

Who are all the factions? I only know the Madmood Covenant and the Mother Base.

Collaboration of Comf, there's not better zones than Comfiest Duchy and Comfy Island. They have the best rewards as well, beds and fireplaces.

>Best
Good Looking Kingdom
>Worst
Asukaville
>Underrated
Comfy Islanders
>Overrated
Coolgulf

>go to Coolgulf to side with their faction
>meet at least 5 twitch streamers along the way
when did you realize Northgulf was better in every way?

The Amalgamae are the top choice, they are in the heat of battle at the Console Wars but they have a giant swole monster as their protector, their main enemies are the Crimson Crusaders near Crimson Isles on the other side of the Console Bay, their protector is the Giant Elephant Lady.

What are the classes?

>Shitposter
>Rager
>Haxor
>Wizard
>Beta
>Chad (DLC)
>Normie (Free DLC)

>Sup Forums
Lurk a lot more, newfag filth

It is a game title so I capitalized it. my bad, i'm so sorry, Officer.

BUMP FOR GOTY

I claim Mountain Holme as my stronghold,it was worth the 12 hours of defending it from the Army of Todd as I refused to buy any of Todd's games.

Such is the life of a pirate,who else here /pirate/?

What is that floating ship? Can you get on it or is it just scenery?

Aye Aye, I'm a pirate out at the Colossal Faggot on the Meme Sea, it's my domain, I operate out of it, you can see my flag on top!

The remaining Bethesdrones from his army tend to aggro any-fucking-thing within a half tile away which make for great target practice.

>comfy island
I know where I'd spend 90% of my time

It's not available yet, in the DLC expansion you can ride it past the /Thread Ender into new lands.

>high droprate on fucking nothing
>0.5% droprate for "literally fucking nothing"

It was fun until the horde of /R9K/ settled in there and would REEEEE anyone who wasn't in their faction off the island. Hasn't been cleared yet but I love going there to grind Pepe's to trade.

Who is the boss though I can't find him

>go reach the whirpool factory from Mountain Holme
>end up in a whirlpool because Todd wants me to buy his game

I hear if you kill enough /r9k/ you can have access to the Peak of Pepe off of Fucktown where you can fight Pepe himself. He has a finisher where he dies and comes back to life as you mourn him.

Comfy Island looks oddly familiar.

If you need help, the pirates on Holme may assist you if you pay them enough. Todd's only weakness is exposed if you don't buy his games and yell out all of Fallout 4's flaws. He's weak after that, though.

I saw that once,poor fucker who "won" got in a fight with a group of Wizards who ripped his ass apart in seconds with magic.
>mfw he lost it all and I looted his body
>ended up being fucking rich from all the rare Pepe's

Are Rare Pepes the currency in the game?

thanks user

No, it's (You)s. Collecting rare Pepes is just a good way of farming (You)s.

I gotcha, so (You)s are currency and Rare Pepe's are like...collectibles?

Just do normal pvp, the gay baby pit is literally a shithole for gay whiny babies

Anyone wanna join my party for this quest I'm on? Funville is out of Grape Drank and I have to go all the way to The Tomb of Kang to get more.

Yes. Pepe grinding is a good way of getting (You)s and XP fast.

Town quest line tier list out when?
That Fucktown and Shitville ite-in quest was pretty dope

The boss spawn as soon another player kills him, it just long because of all the time spent traveling around fucking nothing

Your best bet is to kill the monster around Fast Lands if you want loot

>Remeber

Yes.only obtainable by looting dead /r9k/ and Pepe enemies or raiding their bases. Can also be made into Rare Pepe armor and weapons if you're a rich Sup Forums tard.

>Island of No
>rescue the qt Princess inside the volcano
>ask her if she wants to go out
>no

He isn't visible.
You enter the area and in the center is a giant invisible hit box. Just wail on it until you stop hitting something midair.
He doesn't actually attack or move or anything.

I used up all my Rare Pepes and made the Feels Bad, Pan. The best heavy weapon in the game. It my be just a frying pan, but in my hands, it's time to start cookin.

>Tomb of Kang
In the recent months this area has been ruled by the Republic of Bix Nood,so watch your backs as usual around those blacks. Make sure to hire some guards to give yourself some meatshields if it goes bad.

>mfw i chose /diy/ as my class and can craft Tritium Pepe armor and the Blade of Feels

who been to Nowhere yet?

I want to know if i can settle on it, 404 village sounds good

>On main story quest at Island of No
>Have to get off for the day
>try to exit game
>No
>Try to leave island
>No

Where can I go to farm Wojaks? Are they even worth farming? What can you craft from them?

You can't even enter 404 village. A guard outside let's you know that it is inaccessible after something destroyed a good chunk of it.
Nowhere may be boring but it is the better choice.

Wojaks aren't just items user! They are people. NPCs to be specific. They are located all across the land, most are farmers tending to their feels fields. Some may be up to trade and barter with you however. I hear they give good stat boosters.

What goes on in Mother Base?

They make decent armor, a whole set will give a damage resistance debuff under 30% health and additional 50% damage under the same health. Great if you're persistent and obtainable as currency in various regions. But they need to be refined in order to be turned into armor which is still worth it.
>the best Wojak weapon can raise a storm of feels to make your foe suicidal or even frenzy

Where you spawn in, and the main hub.

Be careful if you try to trade with them user. They offer valuable stories for trade that you can use for your own skills and experience. But they tend to be rather nervous around other people especially when you talk to them.

Doesn't what class you pick determine where you spawn?

then where's the spawn for each class?
must be a recent update

I think classes are based off of boards now? All I know is Sup Forums spawns at the elephant lady and /fit/ spawns at the huge monster Adonis across the water.

Mother Base isn't a hub last time I checked, though. Was this changed in the new update or something?

Buuuump

How do I obtain the Belt of Baneposting? I've seen other players wearing it but they all want me to pay a ridiculous amount of (You)s for it.

It's no accident that you couldn't find it user, the belt is in Sup Forumsland, a local not marked on the map! Just between To up and me I might have seen the place somewhere in the Loss Islands

It was /k/ommandos only until patch 1.3 when they opened it up to all players.

Oh come on user, four (You)s isn't much.

Did you just....

It might not be that much for you.

Oh yeah then how much did it cost for you?

>tfw can't leave Nowhere
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OFF THIS ISLAND

You can't get out because you can't get in, didn't you read the thread? You probably encountered a glitch, walked through an invisible wall. Tell me, what is in Nowhere?

There's a bunch of what I can assume are unfinished bosses that keep shitposting at me with the same arguments and memes.

Any good loot?

Bump