WOOMY

what do you call an inkling that uses youtube?
a GOO TUBER
haha

yay splatoon thread

That's a cute squid

what's ya'll opinion on the new salmon run map?

DUDE

SEAWEED

I want to see her get OCTOED.

He was destroyed!

why is her foot so big?

Hold that thought, user.

needs to be white ink haha

SQUIMIIIII

>tfw

>Ink going around eye area as if the black outline around the eyes and nose bridge are goggles
BOOOOOOOO

>lee harvey oswald in the background

>tfw you lose 10/80 turf war

Oh my goodness I can see her lil boobies!

>that one faggot that has S-Rank +50 with perfect gear using a GOO TUBER

fuck that guy

Cute. CUTE.

Why does she only have one?

MODS, DO YOUR JOB.

How does the ranking system work now?

Splatoon is a video game. Video games belong on Sup Forums

>getting good head from inkling
>their middle fang split open my dick like it was a letter opener

Separate rank for every mode, which is weird desu but easier to rank up if you stink at one mode, while avoiding getting in over your head if you're too good at one mode and shit at the other two

>Not using their pic related

what does it say

>lewding the squid
You deserve it.

fuck off Inkly

subocto detected

I require that ass slapping gif.

Which faction are you? (as in splatfest i guess)
Manmenmi!
wha?
Manmenmi!

Hyped for the Manta Maria
Looks like the most visually interesting new stage of Splatoon 2 so far

What about lack of points/skipping rank/cracks? It feels more obtuse than Splatoon 1.

Is that bait?

Rank skipping is based on how high your splat power gets, basically you skip more based on the people you win against. Cracks punish losing streaks and losing against worse players in general. The system is admittedly worse for actually placing players where they belong, but it does help ladder anxiety a bunch.

Skipping rank if you're winning back ro back, afaik
Cracks to prevent losing streaks from lowering your rank. All in all more rewarding and less punishing

Isnt there bound to be an inflation in ranks though?
I never played splatoon 1 and dont feel like I can aim well yet, but even so I recently got S in 2 modes.

Skipping ranks is pretty random, I assume it's related to how high your squid power ranking was when you ranked up.
Cracks pop up every 2-4 loses, you need to be past the safe line to maintain rank after it breaks.
Points you earn for winning also seems random, again probably related to how high the squid power ranking was for the match. Power ranking is pretty random too. In S+ I was getting 2040 area power ranking matches but after hitting S+1 my next match had a power ranking of 1840

Yeah, that may be a problem I'm still stuck on B+/A- so I wouldn't know :(

How much difference does it make? i'm around 1500 as a C player, seems a wonky metric

YEBI

It's pretty wonky
Personally I wouldn't worry about it, if you're a good player you'll get to A+ or higher eventually. Just try and have fun, getting frustrated will only hurt your quality of play. My older brother never played Splatoon 1 and he's honestly not very good but he somehow got to B rank anyway.

no no no! She lured me in with those hip movements, user! if anything I was the victim here!

I just want to reach the bracket where people actually understnad a bit about how the game work.

So many people don,t know how to advance with the tower, it's ridiculous

A loli seducing a grown man? Pfft hahahahahaha what a joke.

So we all know that squid girls are great right? But what about squid women?

don't be weird user

Is that some Japan meme?

Have you tasted old squid before? It's not that great. Gotta eat them whilst they're young.

If you mean the "Manmenmi" part its what the squids say.
I guess the joke is that you cant understand squids, but I dont really get it otherwise

It's not weird
You're not using the right ingredients, got to prepare it the right way to bring out the flavor.

>what are global rules 6 and 10
Posting the exact same thread over and over with the exact same image and zero-effort one-word OP is spam.
I get banned for less all the time. I got banned for "spamming/flooding" when posting an image 25 days after the last time it was posted. Defend this.

poor baby

It all depends on which mods are currently awake I guess.

Wonder what she made

Salt and Pepper Squid.

Lewd.

PUT YER SHIRT BACK ON

Call me when the new maps are out, they were pumped out way faster in the first game.

they're not for fugs

b-but she's not the naughty squid

>bones

post more woomy

Yes, that's why she's being nice and offering up the condom first.

Naughty squid doesn't say she didn't take a pill, gets impregnated, then forces the other into a shotgun wedding so they could be theirs forever.

N-ngyes. I mean, there's no way they could possibly do that. They're just innocent squids

>"Hey, that's a cute-"
>R18

I want to lewd a inkling boy

WOOMBY!

Lewding boys is bad and wrong

It's honestly so much worse than that, you have no idea.
Good art though.